Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser uploaded by Shatoya D.

BY CLINIQUE

A gel cleanser that quickly dissolves makeup as it refreshes and cools skin. This soothing gel-foam cleanser easily removes oils, sunscreens, and clinging makeup. Concentrated and long lasting, its formula works quickly to leave skin feeling refreshed and cool. This product is ideal for oily to very oily skin types.

Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser
  • "Use this product daily. Clear gel that foams once allied with water. Gives my face a fresh glowy feeling. I have super sensitive skin and it's really gentle with no exfoliating components. I buy whenever I run out!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product was pretty good and is effective but it really dried out my face." in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser works really well :) I really enjoy using it ." in 1 review
  • "I normally use the Clinique bar soap face wash but this product doesn't leave your shin feeling dried out" in 1 review
  • "It leaves skin super soft and its takes off all of my makeup that i have on!" in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Irvine
It gets the job done! After wearing my makeup all day, this gentle cleaner leaves my skin feelings refreshed and super clean. Will be picking up some more!! It just won’t work well on eye makeup but I have a separate eye makeup remover so this works well into my night routine!
Keegan L.
Defuniak Springs
This cleanser comes in fairly simple, and not necessarily note worthy packaging, but don't let something as simple as that fool you. The product was incredibly gentle on my skin, and even as a first time user I could definitely say I'd buy it again for sure.
Katie Grace T.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I loved this Clinique product. My skin was super dry but this moisturizer always gave me a gentle boost to my skin! I purchased it from our Clinique counter in belk. I feel like there’s some room for Improvement because sometimes my face feels sticky.
Jennifer H.
I got several samples of these with a purchase and use them in my overnight case so that I don't have to bring my large bottle of everyday facial cleanser on trips. This leaves my face feeling clean and fresh without any overpowering fragrances.
Tara M.
Muskegon, MI
I got this in a bag Clinique gives away with makeup purchases. I really liked it! It is a gentle cleanser and didn’t make my face feel dry afterward. It was a nice, clean feeling I would expect from a brand such as Clinique.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I like this cleanser. It works well and gets pretty soapy. My only complaint is that it smells kind of strong for a product that I use to get fresh and clean. I’d prefer no sent at all. I like then bottle.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I have been using this product from Clinique for over ten years now. It is a bit pricey, but I think my bottle lasted for almost a year. I use it several times a day to clean my face and to wash away make-up. It doesn't leave a residue like other products.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect gel cleanser! Some cleansers don’t foam enough or over foam. This one is perfect I can use a small amount and get full coverage. I also love that I am able to wash it off with ease and not feel like I have build up after!
Cha O.
Clinique's Wash Away Gel Cleanser is a blue gel product that's 100% allergy tested and fragrance free (not exactly!). ... It does not rip the skin off all moisture in the name of deep cleansing of oily skin. You know how some cleansers make the skin stretchy leaving dry patches on the face, well, this does not
Cali W.
Galloway, NJ
I love Gel Cleansers because they're very light and not too rough. They give you a feeling of a good scrub and like you're actually washing away toxins that lay amongst your skin. It gives you face a cool refreshed feeling after as opposed to the oily feeling some lotions may give you.

back