Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser uploaded by Shatoya D.

BY CLINIQUE

A gel cleanser that quickly dissolves makeup as it refreshes and cools skin. This soothing gel-foam cleanser easily removes oils, sunscreens, and clinging makeup. Concentrated and long lasting, its formula works quickly to leave skin feeling refreshed and cool. This product is ideal for oily to very oily skin types.

Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser
  • "Use this product daily. Clear gel that foams once allied with water. Gives my face a fresh glowy feeling. I have super sensitive skin and it's really gentle with no exfoliating components. I buy whenever I run out!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product was pretty good and is effective but it really dried out my face." in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser works really well :) I really enjoy using it ." in 1 review
  • "I normally use the Clinique bar soap face wash but this product doesn't leave your shin feeling dried out" in 1 review
  • "It leaves skin super soft and its takes off all of my makeup that i have on!" in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Irvine
It gets the job done! After wearing my makeup all day, this gentle cleaner leaves my skin feelings refreshed and super clean. Will be picking up some more!! It just won’t work well on eye makeup but I have a separate eye makeup remover so this works well into my night routine!
Keegan L.
Defuniak Springs
This cleanser comes in fairly simple, and not necessarily note worthy packaging, but don't let something as simple as that fool you. The product was incredibly gentle on my skin, and even as a first time user I could definitely say I'd buy it again for sure.
Katie Grace T.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I loved this Clinique product. My skin was super dry but this moisturizer always gave me a gentle boost to my skin! I purchased it from our Clinique counter in belk. I feel like there’s some room for Improvement because sometimes my face feels sticky.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This facial cleaner is easy to use and works so well.Makes my face feel fresh and awake.I would rrecommend his product and buy again, although it is a bit expensive , but worth every penny..I bought this at the Mall.Has nice packaginwell as well.
Jennifer H.
I got several samples of these with a purchase and use them in my overnight case so that I don't have to bring my large bottle of everyday facial cleanser on trips. This leaves my face feeling clean and fresh without any overpowering fragrances.
Asha A.
Oakdale,MN
This gel helps you get rid of all the different bacteria’s on your skin. It’s not that expensive, but it doesn’t cost a little bit. The packaging isn’t really fancy it is basic like most things. They could make it less watery.
Tara M.
Muskegon, MI
I got this in a bag Clinique gives away with makeup purchases. I really liked it! It is a gentle cleanser and didn’t make my face feel dry afterward. It was a nice, clean feeling I would expect from a brand such as Clinique.
Mary W.
Corryton, TN
This is one of the gentlest face washes I have ever used and the best part is you do not get a strong whiff of rubbing alcohol when you use it. Other face washes I have used in the past took three or four washes to remove all my makeup this one does it in one.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I like this cleanser. It works well and gets pretty soapy. My only complaint is that it smells kind of strong for a product that I use to get fresh and clean. I’d prefer no sent at all. I like then bottle.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
I always have great things to say about clinque. I have yet to find a product that I don't love. The prices are worth the quality of the product . I get so excited that they work well for my sensitive skin .