Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by Ingrid B.Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by indra i.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour: The best ingredients have been squeezed into this lip color such as Vitamin C and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best A recommended as a daily dose of lusciousness Brushes on luscious color and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends Details provided by Clinique

Hannah R.
Review for: Antioxidant Lip more...
This is one of the few Clinique products that I feel has let me down. It's not a terrible product, but it's just too sticky for lip gloss!!! There worst thing is in the wind my hair blows and gets stuck to it which is just kind of gross. Though I will admit after a few hours when it isn't sticky anymore it does leave my lips feeling nice and soft.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
I love this color!! Very moisturizing on the lips and the color stays for a long time
Mikaela G.
Okay. The color is really sheer giving you a subtle tint. Doesn't make my lips feel moisturized like it should.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
does not feel like I have goop all over my lips- longwearing- a little goes a long way- I like the simplicity of Clinque products and packaging.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti- Oxidant Lip Colour is amazing!! Definitely recommended!!!
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Really smooth and creamy, I love it the colors are nice vibrant. So far my favorite this year.
Leidis M.
Super lindo y picmentado tiene larga duracion un dies tiene
Ideal para un dia largo
Conny W.
Vance, AL
This lipstick makes your lips so soft and its like you not even wearing anything. I love it.
Marion R.
Arnaudville, LA
Used for a military ball. Stayed on and looked great all night. Will use again and recommend
Kendra L.
I was surprised by the color called "black honey". It looked like it would be way too dark for my pale face. Turns out it was just a glorified tinted balm. I wouldn't call this a lipstick at all.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?