Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by Ingrid B.Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by indra i.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour: The best ingredients have been squeezed into this lip color such as Vitamin C and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best A recommended as a daily dose of lusciousness Brushes on luscious color and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends Details provided by Clinique

Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour
  • "It is very soft and sheer, and has a good scent to it I bought it at ultra beauty when I was looking for a good long lasting yes it is very long lasting I had it on the morning it last through the middle middle of the day and I would definitely buy it again!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this lip color. Beautiful colors and looks great and lips look so healthy after wearing it for a while. " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color!! Very moisturizing on the lips and the color stays for a long time" in 3 reviews
Jess S.
Ravenswood
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
Very well done! This is usually what I put on when I’m ready to go out for a long night! It lasts and stays vibrant all night and thought sips on a cup! Very soft and goes on smooth not patchy one application is all you need!
Kendra L.
I was surprised by the color called "black honey". It looked like it would be way too dark for my pale face. Turns out it was just a glorified tinted balm. I wouldn't call this a lipstick at all.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
When you want something with moisture some color and a little highend you can't go wrong with it. The slim packaging is a plus nothing to thick and bulky over all a good product
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I am a huge fan of Clinique and especially a fan of make-up with extra added benefits. So as a woman in her 30's I can appreciate this product for its anti aging properties.
Breann M.
Seneca, MO
This glides on smoothly, lasts FOREVER, and looks amazing! I use it for my husband and I's date nights and it lasts all night and I usually get complements on it!
Suzie E.
This has to be one of my absolute favorite lip products out there! Not only do you get AMAZING long lasting color but your lips also get a treatment while you're wearing it.
Hannah R.
Review for: Antioxidant Lip more...
This is one of the few Clinique products that I feel has let me down. It's not a terrible product, but it's just too sticky for lip gloss!!! There worst thing is in the wind my hair blows and gets stuck to it which is just kind of gross. Though I will admit after a few hours when it isn't sticky anymore it does leave my lips feeling nice and soft.
Anjali T.
Houston
This product leaves a really nice stain that lasts all day. I love this product and it's feels super moisturizing and lightweight on my lips. It's nice and pigmented.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
I really like these! My only complaint is that they can become sticky every once in a while! I love being able to use the brush it has such a nice texture and feels so good when applying! The colors are great to they last a long time and you can easily apply more throughout the day if you need to!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Antioxidant Lip more...
If you love that smooth and glossy feel on your lips plus a light tint of color then this is definitely the one for you. It's one of my favorites because it's so long lasting and doesn't feel too tacky once I put it on. Plus I've owned this for quite a while and it hasn't gone bad yet.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?