Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?

Maria M.
Maria M.
Gainesville, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
My favorite thing is how soft it leaves my lips & the pink color. My least favorite thing is having to turn it for more to come out but I can live with it. It's pretty good!
Christina M.
Becka S.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years ago
I would have to say that it is really easy and nice to apply! they have a really nice brush on them so it makes your lips feel super smooth. One downfall is that they can become sticky every once in a while I just wash the brush and it's good to go again!
Holly O.