Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by Ingrid B.Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Anti-Oxidant Lip Colour uploaded by indra i.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour: The best ingredients have been squeezed into this lip color such as Vitamin C and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best A recommended as a daily dose of lusciousness Brushes on luscious color and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends Details provided by Clinique

Jess S.
Ravenswood
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
Very well done! This is usually what I put on when I’m ready to go out for a long night! It lasts and stays vibrant all night and thought sips on a cup! Very soft and goes on smooth not patchy one application is all you need!
Kendra L.
I was surprised by the color called "black honey". It looked like it would be way too dark for my pale face. Turns out it was just a glorified tinted balm. I wouldn't call this a lipstick at all.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
When you want something with moisture some color and a little highend you can't go wrong with it. The slim packaging is a plus nothing to thick and bulky over all a good product
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I am a huge fan of Clinique and especially a fan of make-up with extra added benefits. So as a woman in her 30's I can appreciate this product for its anti aging properties.
Breann M.
Seneca, MO
This glides on smoothly, lasts FOREVER, and looks amazing! I use it for my husband and I's date nights and it lasts all night and I usually get complements on it!
Suzie E.
This has to be one of my absolute favorite lip products out there! Not only do you get AMAZING long lasting color but your lips also get a treatment while you're wearing it.
Hannah R.
Review for: Antioxidant Lip more...
This is one of the few Clinique products that I feel has let me down. It's not a terrible product, but it's just too sticky for lip gloss!!! There worst thing is in the wind my hair blows and gets stuck to it which is just kind of gross. Though I will admit after a few hours when it isn't sticky anymore it does leave my lips feeling nice and soft.
Anjali T.
Houston
This product leaves a really nice stain that lasts all day. I love this product and it's feels super moisturizing and lightweight on my lips. It's nice and pigmented.
Milibet U.
Im Disappointed, these have been updated to contain more product, however it still only contains 2.8mls which is just over half a teaspoon full, compared to the traditional gloss which contains 6mls, was so disappointed when I read the box I returned the product to store, which was no problem, I got a full refund under the 100% satisfaction guarantee, which I thank Clinique for. However, I will not repurchase, as I believe you are paying for the product component rather than the gloss itself. If they put this item into a tube and gave more product I would certainly repurchase, as I like the gloss and the colour, there is no problem with this, I just want value for money and a reasonable amount of product to use. Also you cant see how much product is left in the tube, so you wouldn't know when it is running out.
Sorry Cliniuqe this is not for me, which is unusual as I really like most Clinique items, but thanks for being allowed to return this, which is unusual in cosmetics these days.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Antioxidant Lip In Pick Me Up more...
I really like these! My only complaint is that they can become sticky every once in a while! I love being able to use the brush it has such a nice texture and feels so good when applying! The colors are great to they last a long time and you can easily apply more throughout the day if you need to!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique was the first brand I used as a preteen but feel they have lost touch with many makeup trends. What is your favorite thing about this product? What is your least favorite thing about this product?
Sapna K.
I am big fan of Clinique products. Never tried this lip smoothie. Has anyone tried it?