Clinique Up-lighting™ Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Francesca V.Clinique Up-lighting™ Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Francesca V.Clinique Up-lighting™ Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Emily T.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Sheer, lightweight liquid instantly illuminates skin. Highlights and contours cheeks, brow bones, or gives face an allover glow. Glides on to create a natural-looking luminosity. Perfect for all skin types and tones. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Shake well before using
  • Pump a small amount onto fingertips
  • Wear alone on bare skin, spot-apply to highlight, or mix with foundation for an allover glow

Ericca &.
supply
Review for: Natural more...
Very illuminating, the uplighting is a liquid bronzer that you can add with your foundation. I wish I could add it on top of powder for more of the highlighting effect bc the color itself is beautiful but I can use the chubby highlight for that
Mandi L.
Kansas city, MO
I put this on first before my foundation, and it gives a perfect natural glow while also leaving my akin feeling hydrated instead of dry.
Has a pinky undertone, works for my light skin tone.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I really love this product. I bought it years ago at Macy's and I could wear it everyday without even wearing foundation. It was pigmented, but I loved that. I always had a glow because of this product.
I honestly don't think it's that worth the hype. It has chunky glitter in it and it's kind of patchy. I think that you could find a drug store liquid highlighter that is 10 times better than this. I don't think I would recommend this to someone.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Best illuminator I have ever used! I saw some really good reviews so I figured I would give it a try and it definitely was the best decision ever! Perfect for my oily skin!
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Natural more...
I've only used the bronze, but it's great! It's very natural looking. (I can't stand the fake orange look of bronzer-gone-bad) I rub just a tiny dab between both my forefingers and then blot a tiny bit on the sides of my nose as well my cheek bones, then I kind of "buff" it or blend it in using my middle and ring fingers. It's very blend-able, and if you get it on too heavy- you can quickly blot with a tissue before the color sets. The color lasts all day long,I have been using this product for years and love it! So glad I have found it online after being discontinued in stores
Suzette G.
Florida
I used to love this highlighter!! I used to wear it alone on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin for a sun kissed glow that looks very natural. However, mixing it with foundation works well too and is not too shimmery for the winter months. It is somewhat expensive but a little goes a long way so it lasts me for a while and Clinique always has their gwp or pwp which makes the value even better.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I loooooove this stuff. I use the pinky shade and I'm so sad cause I can't find it anywhere. I love it as a blush cause it gives the perfect amount of colour, pigment and also like shimmery look to my face. I don't need to apply a highlighter on top. I love it so much.
Ashley R.
I love how simple this hi-lighter is. I squirt it on my hands and add it to my cheek bones and my face is glowing! It's the perfect color without any redness or rosiness to it, so I feel like it helps to create an extra sun kissed natural glowing look. I've used this product for almost ten years and haven't felt the need to look further.
Jessica L.
Is this like a liquid highlighter? Or is it something that goes under your foundation?
eniko gagi g.
españa
Mencanta
Emma K.
Does this thing actually work?
Nav K.
I never use illuminator on my face but i really wanna try it. Do you have to pick the color of you skin or its just comes in one color? It is to hi-light your cheek bones right? I am new to makeup sorry!!!
Kayla L.
Orange, TX
I've heard Clinique is a great brand but I'm a bit afraid of the fact that this is spray on? I've seen spray on foundations but never highlighters and I'm afraid it may not be accurate. If anyone had tried this please let me know what it is like and if you would recommend!

back