BY CLINIQUE

CliniqueUp-Lighting Liquid Illuminator HighlightsSheer, lightweight liquid instantly illuminates skin. Highlights, contours cheeks, brow bones or all over face. Glides on to create a natural-looking luminosity. Perfect for all skin types and tones. Oil-free. How to use: Shake well before using. Pump a small amount onto fingertips. Wear alone on bare skin, spot-apply to highlight, or mix with foundation for an allover glow. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Makeup.by.eri E.
This is the very first illuminating product that I used long lo g ago before highlight was all the buzz..i love this product is lightweight you can apply under or over your foundation gently apply with your finger tip, use in your brow bone
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I got this as a sample. I am not usually a fan of liquid highlighter, but this proved me wrong. It was very blendable and looked natural on the skin. BUT, I wouldn't buy it. The price is too much and I have way more favorite products.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Best illuminator I have ever used! I saw some really good reviews so I figured I would give it a try and it definitely was the best decision ever! Perfect for my oily skin!
Suzette G.
I used to love this highlighter!! I used to wear it alone on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin for a sun kissed glow that looks very natural. However, mixing it with foundation works well too and is not too shimmery for the winter months. It is somewhat expensive but a little goes a long way so it lasts me for a while and Clinique always has their gwp or pwp which makes the value even better.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I loooooove this stuff. I use the pinky shade and I'm so sad cause I can't find it anywhere. I love it as a blush cause it gives the perfect amount of colour, pigment and also like shimmery look to my face. I don't need to apply a highlighter on top. I love it so much.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Destinne C.
I never have tried at all but I would love to experience with these products it would help me more with my experience with makeup
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Joan A.
Alton
I love love love the subtly of this highlighter! Leaves my face looking sun-kissed and youthful!