Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Francesca V.Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Francesca V.Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Emily T.

BY CLINIQUE

A sheer, lightweight liquid highlighter that leaves skin with a luminous look. This sheer, lightweight liquid illuminator creates a natural luminosity. It's able to instantly highlight and contour cheeks and brow bones or give your face an allover glow. Perfect for all skin types and tones. Oil-free. see more...

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Review for: Up-Lighting 03 3 Blush
I use this to highlight my cheeks and give myself a glow. So far I have only purchased this once. A little bit goes a long way. It is lasting a long time. I really like how it gives me just the right color I want.
Souad J.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I really love this product. I bought it years ago at Macy's and I could wear it everyday without even wearing foundation. It was pigmented, but I loved that. I always had a glow because of this product.
leighton m.
leighton m.
Anniston, AL
not my favorite liquid illuminator its a little too chunky for me and glittery. i perfer something with more of a sheen instead of sparkles. i wouldnt reccomend
Heather H.
Heather H.
Memphis, Tn
Review for: Up Lighting 04 Bronze 4 Bronze
It makes you glow naturally. very blendable and feels like you aren't wearing it
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Up-Lighting 03 3 Blush
By FAR my favorite Clinique product- a little bit goes a long way and I love the look much more than a powder blush provides.
I honestly don't think it's that worth the hype. It has chunky glitter in it and it's kind of patchy. I think that you could find a drug store liquid highlighter that is 10 times better than this. I don't think I would recommend this to someone.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I love this illuminater it's so pretty and smooth! The highlight is perfect I used to use the bronze one but my Macy's stopped selling it! 😭
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
Midway Park, NC
Review for: Up-Lighting 03 3 Blush
One of my must have products. It's great for highlighting and contouring. I've been looking for a while for a good one.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Up Lighting 04 Bronze 4 Bronze
I've only used the bronze, but it's great! It's very natural looking. (I can't stand the fake orange look of bronzer-gone-bad) I rub just a tiny dab between both my forefingers and then blot a tiny bit on the sides of my nose as well my cheek bones, then I kind of "buff" it or blend it in using my middle and ring fingers. It's very blend-able, and if you get it on too heavy- you can quickly blot with a tissue before the color sets. The color lasts all day long,I have been using this product for years and love it! So glad I have found it online after being discontinued in stores
Ghina S.
Ghina S.
Clinique is an amazing brand for skin care and it is also an amazing brand for makeup.. People must get this illuminator to get a nice glow or when they wanna go for a natural look
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Is this like a liquid highlighter? Or is it something that goes under your foundation?
lara g.
How would you use this?
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Orange, TX
I've heard Clinique is a great brand but I'm a bit afraid of the fact that this is spray on? I've seen spray on foundations but never highlighters and I'm afraid it may not be accurate. If anyone had tried this please let me know what it is like and if you would recommend!
Gladdys B.
Gladdys B.
Lindsay, Ca
Does this product work as a highlighter I've been looking for a soft highlight and don't know if this product will do