Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Skincare Set uploaded by Yasmeen F.

BY CLINIQUE

A three-piece kit of skin-brightening formulas that help reduce the look of dark spots on all skin types and tones. This skin-brightening trio helps reduce the look of dark spots—no matter your type or tone. The Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector is comparable to a leading prescription ingredient, visibly reducing dark spots by 58 percent in as few as 12 weeks. The Even Better Lotion with SPF 20 brightens, hydrates, and protects with essential sunscreen and the skin-refining 7 Day Scrub Cream gently exfoliates for a beautiful, radiant finish. This set contains: - 1 oz Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector - 0.5 oz Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream - Cosmetic bag

• Does this really work on dark spots? 1 Answers
  • Been using clinique for years, does this work for redness?1 Answers
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
The only good product in this kit is the toner. It won't let me rate just the toner though. It makes my face feel super clean and goes through to my pores. I use it on a cotton round after the shower to remove excess dirt. Expensive but keeps forever
Pamela A.
If you have uneven skin his is where to go!! It's effective and worth every penny! I love Clinique products they are very good for you skin! You won't regret getting it, because I would buy it again!!!
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Really made a difference on my sensitive skin! Would buy again but it's a bit too pricey for me. Like the way it smells and feels on my skin. Didn't make my skin dry or irritated. Bought it directly from a Clinique store in the mall. Overall it's a very great product!
Pamela S.
Longville, LA
Love the products of this skincare & make-up line . I use the brighter for my face . I use the spot remover for when I get brown spots mostly in the summer time .
Tallyn S.
WARWICK, RI
Perfect travel size everything you could need for a clean face feeling. Perfect for oily skin. Got it as a gift and definitely repurchased myself.
ari h.
Didn't like this as much as i thought i would. wasn't as effective as i thought and not worth the price when i can get a cheaper alternative
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I have rosacea on my face and this skin regimen helps to correct the color and make my skin look even and flawless.
Samantha F.
Wasn't impressed. I have sensitive skin and this product just didn't work well for me
Yasmeen F.
abu dhabi/ khalifa city a/ raha gardens/ gate 24/ villa 519
This product feels way too strong and my skin feels dryer than ever after using this. Also, the smell is way too much for me (I can almost taste it when I put it on my skin) and I'm not usually sensitive to smell. I can't say if it yields long term results because I only could stand to use it once. Too strong for me.
Emely K.
Mill road, Lincoln
Very drying and also feels quite alcoholic, my skin is usually alright when I'm wearing it but ends up getting dryer and worse over time. I got it in boots a few times and I feel really disappointed and much prefer literally all other brands.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
Been using clinique for years, does this work for redness?
Elsa C.
Riverside Ca.
Does this really work on dark spots?