BY CLINIQUE

Enjoy two free minis with your $50 Clinique purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Clinique Two Free Minis Makeup Set

Start your review of Clinique Two Free Minis Makeup Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maggie F.
Westerly, RI
Uh, why'd I get this as a snap? Lol
Anyway, yeah. I love it when Clinique throws in promotional freebies. That's actually the only time I ever buy anything from them anymore. I'm VERY done with getting their makeup remover as a freebie though! I have enough to last me the rest of my life. Throw in some better freebs, Clinique! Make it worth my while with some Calyx or black honey! Clinique Calyx™ Exhilarating Fragrance
Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo
Claire B.
Wilmington, DE
I was raised with Clinique products and still love them because they do not irritate my skin and always have a fresh sent. The take off the day make up remover works pretty ok if you don't have a ton of eye make up on and you were just wearing day to day cosmetics. I always have some eye residue that I need heavy make up remover for. The lipstick I can't say I really care for. Just not my thing and it's not long lasting.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are good samples. The little bottle of makeup remover made my eyes really red tho and itchy. The lipstick is very pretty. I do like this brand. The cleanser probably isn't the best for sensitive skin.
Melissa R.
Cochran
The black honey shade from Clinique is my favorite of all time. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone and it has a Beautiful finish. It is definitely in my holy Grail collection. It not to expensive. If they discontinued this I might would actually cry.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
It works well and even better after you wash your face with the green bottle of face wash. Great combination takes off any dirt that wasn't clean by the soap I highly recommend it. And doesn't dry your face at all
Kate  J.
Mundelein, IL
Great eye makeup remover. I've been using it for years and takes off everything with ease. I wear waterproof makeup and this takes it off my sensitive eyes and lips.
Brooke S.
Boca Raton
I feel like Clinique is a very good brand and lots of people use it. Sometimes I feel like my skin is a little oily even after I use the product but I do recommend it to people and the packaging always looks so amazing.
Madison B.
This is a really good product. I bought my product from Belk. I bought this product about 3 times. This is a really Effective product . I suggest this product for anyone who uses face creams or anything related to it
Nancy D.
Clinique is a very nice brand and a bit pricey. I would use their products more but I feel they are more geared towards younger skin. I'm in my 50s and I find their products to not be good for my type of skin.
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Loved both of these freebies! I will be purchasing full sizes very soon! I got these for free when purchasing some other Clinique items at my local Ulta store.