Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Treatment Oil uploaded by Nancy S.

BY CLINIQUE #59 in Face Oil

Silky-light oil nourishes skin back to healthy-looking radiance. Locks in revitalizing moisture for a supple look, softer feel. Refines texture, too. Skin looks plumped, smooth, lit from within. For All Skin Types.

How to Use:

• Massage into clean skin with fingertips
  • Can also be used with your moisturizer

• I just got this, but don't know much about it. I have combination...1 Answers
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
I really hoped I would like this but I don't at all! First off it smells AWFUL! I was really hoping it would moisturize my face since its an oil however it does the complete opposite! The few times that I have used it, I would put it on a night before bed, rub it in. Sleep. I would wake up the next morning with face feeling dry and as if I had scales! I'm not a dragon! However after using this that is exactly what my face felt like! I wouldn't buy it again or recommend to anyone. I really hope that I just got a bad batch because if people actually buy this they are nuts!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This treatment oil is super awesome makes your skin so soft and it's effective never disappointing. The price is a bit much but I think this brand is worth it. It's pretty gentle for sensitive faces, I would recommend to others!
Lisa W.
I think this is a nice oil, but it smells super disgusting. I am not sure if it helped radiance at all. I prefer using the Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum. It was a bonus that it didn't break my oily skin out though, and soaked in quickly so it wasn't greasy looking at all.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
So I have combination skin but my skin still is just as dry as it is oily if that makes any sense. I use this oil only at night after my night time skin care routine. It gives my skin such a soft and hydrating feel even well into the next day. Its too heavy too use in the day time because it will make my t zone extra oily. So night time treatment is perfect for me. Even after I rewash my face in the morning I don't have dry patches and need to constantly moisturize my face all day. This product will continue to be aprt ofmy skin care routine without a doubt!!!!!!!!
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
This little guy is great for after you cleanse! And it's great for all skin types (yes, even oily). Since this is a "good" oil (aka no pore clogging) you feel moisturized without being greasy. A lot goes a long way, so price wise this is lower end high price, but it's a good value.
adrian K.
Harrison
This was too greasy for my skin, which is combination and very sensitive. I was looking for something to brighten my skin tone and help my acne scars, but I could not keep using it due to the major breakouts in caused. I would recommend for someone who might have really dry skin.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. The packaging is pretty and has a luxury skincare feel. It feels almost like a gel, but can take the place of a toner. It really has made a difference in smoothing and brightening my skin. I'm a big fan of the whole turnaround line :)
Isabella M.
N Las Vegas , NV
OMG! Pretty much there whole entire turnaround line is AMAZING!!!! I am a huge lover of Clinique but with there turnaround line they just blew my whole life away!!! Great great line! I love this oil and there serum! Seriously can't live without!
jessica d.
this really treats my dry skin and has helped my skin to be smooth in general. It dries after a minute and does not leave a bit of oily residue, so it's great for morning and night. It has definitely made a difference and it's a great product.
Jasmine A.
I purchased this treatment oil when I randomly came across it a couple of months ago and I am not disappointed. It is moisturizing and revitalizing. It gives my skin the life and glow it needs. I always am happy with Clinique.
Irma W.
I just got this, but don't know much about it. I have combination skin will this help me at all?