Skin Types: All.

High-powered serum optimizes cell renewal to continually reveal fresher, healthier-looking skin. Helps bring vibrant new cells to the surface for a refined, uniform texture and renewed healthy glow. Skin looks energized, feels velvety smooth. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply twice daily to face and throat. Avoid eye area
  • Follow with booster moisturizer

• I have combination skin, and acne scars problem. I'm planning to ...1 Answers
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
This is my go-to winter time serum to boost Radiance and get rid of dry dull skin I use it every night before I go to bed one pump is exactly enough to do your entire face the product is priced reasonably and produces the results that I was looking for
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: 30 ml more...
This product is one of the few that does its job. It is designed to break down any build up you have that is under the skin. It gently exfoliates face as well. I've used it for about a week now and my undersurface bumps have diminished severely.
Lisa W.
I love this stuff. Just started using it again after slacking, and I definitely notice a difference. Nice chemical exfoiliant, makes my skin bright and helps clear any blemishes. Prefer to use at night rather than daytime, but if using in day time wear a sunscreen. Makeup does work fine over this as well.
Aimee G.
I really enjoy this serum. I use it every single night and when I wake up in the morning my skin has a smooth and even look and feel that makes my makeup application much easier. I do feel like it helps with texture and the appearance of large pores is reduced.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I really like this turnaround serum. When I consistently use it, I can tell my complexion is brighter and looks more rejuvenated! It really moisturizes my face and makes my skin feel great!
Alisha K.
Annville, PA
Love! Love! Love! Wonderful product if you want to revive your face. This product does wonders and always allows my face to feel moisturizer. No more thirsty face during the winter months!! Highly recommend!
Morgantown, MS
Review for: 30 ml, 50 ml more...
This is one of THE Best serums!!! It's actually Moisturizing AND renewing!!! AND IT'S SOOOOOO SILKY AND VELVETY!!!! Actually does something while Moisturizing, helps with skin renewal for that fresh fresh Face!!!! 🐞
Grecia F.
East Grand Forks
Review for: 50 ml more...
Clinique serums have a chemical smell and gel-like consistency but they work. You need to allow some time for the serum to feel dry so that it’s not uncomfortably sticky.
Stephanie N.
I love this product. It's a good value staple to have in any beauty routine. It's effective and high in quality but at an affordable price point (for people like me who would love to splurge on more expensive radiance serums like Caudalie or La Mer but simple can't afford it). It has a wonderful velvety texture, sinks into skin, and applies well under makeup. I use this twice a day (morning and night). It definitely needs to be used over time to see results but it works!
Melissa S.
I began using the Timezone Creme (not the lotion in the pump bottle) after I found that the Clinique cremes were causing me to have the occasional break out and were leaving a greasy residue on my skin. I have had a very positive experience with this product over the past six months. Only a small amount is needed, which I then warm between my fingers and apply to my face. The creme absorbs into my skin quickly and I have had no break outs. It also contains SPF 15, which is a must for preventing sun damage.
Zatey T.
I have combination skin, and acne scars problem. I'm planning to buy this, is it worth is?