Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Lindsay G.Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Amie W.

BY CLINIQUE #35 in Toners & Astringents

Soothing, alcohol-free lotion infuses skin with energy and essential hydration. Supplies the boost skin needs to stay plump, fresh, glowing. Skin is immediately softer, more supple with restored radiance. Over time, texture is refined, too. Oil-free. For all Skin Types.

How to Use:

• Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

• Has anyone used this before? If so, thoughts? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?2 Answers
Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion
  • "This is basically a moisturizing toner for any skin type. I have an oilier skin type, but I found this to be hydrating and refreshing. Some call it an essence. It is well formulated and I found it helped make my skin look more hydrated and healthy. This product also works as an exfoliant. I find it much better than Clinique's Clarifying Lotions, which contain a lot of alcohol, which my skin can't handle (at least the high amounts Clinique seems to use in theirs)" in 15 reviews
Merced B.
Evans Mills, NY
I have never tried a watery lotion before this, so I wasn't sure if it would work. I usually use the standard Clinique moisturizing lotions and the three step which works well, but because of my Rosacea, I still tend to get dry patches around my nose and cheeks. Using the Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion after my Clarifying Lotion #2 and before my moisturizer has really softened those dry patches. My makeup goes on more smoothly in those areas, and it stays smooth throughout the day. I even use this on the rough spots of my elbows and hands and they are incredibly smooth now! I think it helps my regular moisture absorb better as well. I love this product! It's a great value for the amount you get ! Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion
Yaritza S.
I have combo skin, where my t-zone gets fairly oily throughout the day. My cheeks, on the other hand, has dry patches. My skin is also acne prone. This moisturizer doesn't really have a scent, which I enjoy. Honestly, I wasn't expected much when I ordered this, but after I applied it to my face, oh my lord. This gave me LIFE.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Smells great, beautiful packaging but had a little problem with my sensitive skin. My first time using it I was fine, however the second time I bought the product my face started to break out. I do not know why this happened it could’ve possible just been a bad batch.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Higher price point, but worth it because the product lasts a long time and delivers great results. I endorse this item, and will continue to buy it in the future. My skin feels oily in the mornings, then I use this and I feel so refreshed.
Avery P.
Douglasville, GA
I just bought this product and it is MAGIC!!!!!

I take a medication that leaves my body extremely dehydrated...resulting in super dry/dull/ugly skin. This product has improved my skin tremendously in less than a week.

definitely recommend
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s a go to! I like having this always because it keeps my skin glowing! I have dry skin with big pores around my nose. I love how this truly makes my skin look flawless! I found this in a sample and have been using it ever since! I don’t think I’ll ever switch
Alicia T.
I use a Retin A. Daily and this product has added life back into my akin. It’s gentle, effective and soothing. I love the consistency and will continue to use this product. Thank you Clinique. I will certainly continue to purchase.
Brittany F.
Houston
I’m actually trying the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ and it’s really good for combination and dry skin which I don’t have but I use it in the night to hydrate my face so it can breathe!
Alyssa S.
Moorhead
I absolutely love this product! I didn't know how I felt about it when I first tried it as it goes on kind of like an oil but it absorbs so well into the skin and doesn't leave a residue at all! It just leave your skin feeling soft and revitalized.
Amber R.
This makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It gives me a nice glow. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, like most other Clinique items. It is kind of pricey but I've been using the same bottle for several months. I wish it was available in a smaller size so it would fit in my medicine cabinet.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?
J.D. B.