Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Katheryn L.Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Lindsay G.Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Amie W.

BY CLINIQUE

Soothing, alcohol-free lotion infuses skin with energy and essential hydration. Supplies the boost skin needs to stay plump, fresh, glowing. Skin is immediately softer, more supple with restored radiance. Over time, texture is refined, too. Oil-free. For all Skin Types.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Dipropylene Glycol , Propanediol , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Caffeine , Bifida Ferment Lysate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Lactobacillus Ferment , Creatine , Ergothioneine , Adenosine Phosphate , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Peg-8 , Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30 , Caprylyl Glycol , Carbomer , Trehalose , Hexylene Glycol , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Sodium Hyaluronate , Polyquaternium-51 , Butylene Glycol , Tromethamine , Trisodium Hedta , Phenoxyethanol​

• Has anyone used this before? If so, thoughts? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?2 Answers
Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion
  • "This is basically a moisturizing toner for any skin type. I have an oilier skin type, but I found this to be hydrating and refreshing. Some call it an essence. It is well formulated and I found it helped make my skin look more hydrated and healthy. This product also works as an exfoliant. I find it much better than Clinique's Clarifying Lotions, which contain a lot of alcohol, which my skin can't handle (at least the high amounts Clinique seems to use in theirs)" in 15 reviews
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
My thoughts about this product were up and down. There’s hardly any smell which I feel might be suitable for people with sensitive skin. (Get ready for a long review!) When I first bought this I thought okay maybe this will transform my skin. I have combo skin but at the time I was mainly dry. It immediately hydrated my skin and I felt my skin was “plumped” and had a healthy soft feel. Although I didn’t feel it helped any texture, scars, or complete look of my skin. The bottle lasted a very long time which is a plus. However now that I have used it all up I can’t help but feel it might’ve been a waste. I don’t feel like it has transformed my skin not even in the slightest. I don’t have the same feeling about it as I did in the beginning. For the price it wasn’t bad to try but I will not be buying again. Also to add to that Clinique does test on animals so since switching over to only cruelty free I will not try any other products by them.
Kealani B.
usa
This "lotion" has an amazing mix of antioxidants and moisturizers. I definitely don't use it as a lotion though. It's a water gel. I use it right after my toner but before my serum. I consider this more if an anti-aging essence. You get an insane amount of product and it's ingredients are amazing for your skin! I knocked a star off because it comes in a coear bottle but the antioxidants are light sensitive. You just have to keep it in the box or in a drawer though and it will be fine.
Lauren S.
I was using this as a toner. It was very light and have nice packaging but it was very pricey. It also gave me breakouts so i stopped using it and my skin has been a lot better. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin. Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Lotion
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Smells great, beautiful packaging but had a little problem with my sensitive skin. My first time using it I was fine, however the second time I bought the product my face started to break out. I do not know why this happened it could’ve possible just been a bad batch.
Katheryn L.
Pretty decent, just super pricey but I got it on sale at Ulta. I like that it can double as a toner and moisturizer. It’s incredibly moisturizing - it comes out as slightly thicker than water but very lightweight non-sticky feeling. I’ve used it in the last week and I already see some improvement in the pigment and state of my skin - I’m definitely not as oily as I used to be by the end of the day. Worth the investment!
Tori K.
ogden
I liked this product except for the fact that it dried my skin in the first week. It sadly didn’t meet my expectations but was a good price. Although the drying could be because I’m a first time user. I would recommend to others I’d just tell them the effects.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Higher price point, but worth it because the product lasts a long time and delivers great results. I endorse this item, and will continue to buy it in the future. My skin feels oily in the mornings, then I use this and I feel so refreshed.
Avery P.
Douglasville, GA
I just bought this product and it is MAGIC!!!!!

I take a medication that leaves my body extremely dehydrated...resulting in super dry/dull/ugly skin. This product has improved my skin tremendously in less than a week.

definitely recommend
Michaela A.
Casper
Really good product during the summer. I don’t use this lotion all the time, but it is very smooth feeling and makes your face glow. I highly recommend this for people with a more dry type skin. It just isn’t my go to moisturizer.
Brittany F.
Houston
I’m actually trying the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ and it’s really good for combination and dry skin which I don’t have but I use it in the night to hydrate my face so it can breathe!
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Has anyone used this before? If so, thoughts? Thanks
Marguerite P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?

Sephora