BY CLINIQUE

In 5 minutes, this high-performance facial delivers all the radiance and smoothness of microdermabrasion-with significantly less irritation and stress to skin. Promotes surface cell turnover on multiple levels to instantly unveil skin that's fresher, more vibrant and even-toned. Oil free. Use 2-3 times a week for an instant brightness boost.

How To Use:

• Apply a thin even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area, hairline and eyebrows
  • Leave mask on skin about 5 minutes, or until dry
  • Rinse off with warm water. Use a warm, wet washcloth to help remove mask if needed. Pat skin dry
  • Follow with your customized 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use 2-3 times per week or as needed

Tips:

• For best results, partner with Turnaround Concentrate
  • Always wear daily sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Diatomaceous Earth\Solum Diatomeae\Terre De Diatomées , Butylene Glycol , Methyl Trimethicone , Acetyl Glucosamine , C12-14 Pareth-12 , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Glycerin , Salicylic Acid , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Creatine , Arginine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caffeine , Adenosine Phosphate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Alumina , Sodium Hydroxide , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

• Is this good for those with oily skin?1 Answers
  • Seems like a pretty small bottle, is it worth the money? ...3 Answers
Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Instant Facial
  • "Clinique is worth every penny to get the results you want and need!" in 1 review
  • "It works great & smells great." in 1 review
Sierra S.
Fayetteville
This one is actually my favorite mask. It leaves skin glowing and feeling very fresh. Imagine that commercial where the girl eats that mint chocolate bar and wind blows in her fast and it looks peaceful. That’s what it feels like. I never even need skin makeup after using this.
Kenzie M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Seriously a game changer... I’ve never used a better face mask in my life! Whenever my skin just isn’t cooperating with my social plans, this clears up everything overnight. I’m so thankful for this true miracle worker!
Lisa p.
Laguna Hills
It’s amazing I’ve been using this product for a while I look the feeling when I put it on my face and after my face feels clean the packaging is good price is fair and I absolutely love it and would recommend it 100%
Natali C.
Escondido, CA
Exfoliates really nicely and you see an instant glow. Talked to the ladies inside of my local ulta and they gave me a sample to try. It was so good I went in to buy the full size!
Chloe R.
Wooster, OH
This is like a microdermabrasion in a bottle! Leaves me feeling glowy and youthful. I use it about once a week or whenever I think my skin is looking dull and needs a pick me up!
Emmie H.
I don’t use a lot of anti aging products, just because I’m still pretty young, but I do like to experiment with different ones just to see the results, and this one was actually really good! It really just brightened up my face as a whole and made me FEEL younger, which is great for those who are looking for a product to do that
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I love this facial mask. I use it 3 times a week. I bought off Clinique website a few weeks ago. It has become a huge part of my skin care routine. It was super gentle on my skin which is super rare.
Therese S.
This mask is a go to when i just need glowy summer skin! the turn-around line is great for giving brightness and glow to the skin! the prices aren’t bad, not my FAV, but not BAD for the results! I love using this mask, some moisture surge and a little highlight mascara and brows for the ultimate summer skin☀️☀️
Sarah M.
Boones Mill, VA
This mask is so much more than I expected! It has little crystals that work similar to a microdermabrasion that aren’t too rough on your skin. I was literally sparkling after! I would recommend using 3-4 times a week! Clinique Turnaround™ Revitalizing Instant Facial
Allison A.
Port Gamble
This is a really great mask and a welcome addition to the “turnaround” collection from Clinique. I love to use this mask when I’m feeling like my skin is a little dull and in need of a pick me up. It always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed afterward.
Megan O.
Sandwich, IL
Seems like a pretty small bottle, is it worth the money? How long does it take to run out usually?
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
Is this good for those with oily skin?