BY CLINIQUE

Revitalizing moisture cream literally works overnight to reveal more luminous skin. Delivers the energy infusion skin needs to optimize nighttime renewal. Gently clears the dulling effects of time and sun damage, nourishes with moisture.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine.
  • Apply nightly to face and throat, avoiding eye area.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isostearyl Palmitate , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Squalane , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Arginine , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Trehalose , Salicylic Acid , Creatine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Lecithin , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Petrolatum , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Polysilicone-11 , Tromethamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Rna , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glycerin , Phospholipids , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Disodium Nadh , Micrococcus Lysate , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Xanthan Gum , Adenosine Phosphate , Carbomer , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Ptfe , Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Disodium Edta , Sodium Metabisulfite , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

• I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that wo...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference...2 Answers
  • I really want to try the clinique skin care products but ...1 Answers
Clinique Turnaround™ Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer
  • "I've used Clinique's Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and this product works fabulous for dry skin. Clinique is a wonderful brand for people with sensative skin. I love Clinique." in 101 reviews
  • "I absolutely adore this cream! I got it as part of a promo deal and immediately added it to my night routine. It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too. A little goes a long way. In the morning I feel like my skin looks better than ever. " in 62 reviews
  • "The best nighttime moisturizer I've tried... my skin is sensitive, oily, and i had dark marks...this is the first nightime cream that I've use that didn't feel greasy or break me out. and since it brightens it was perfect to go with my serum that i use for clearly the marks! my skin's dewy and glows after using it. I've recommended this to a lot of family and friends...." in 37 reviews
  • "It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too." in 1 review
  • "It's a little bit of a splurge, but I have found it helpful." in 1 review
Chen A.
livermore
Clinique Turnaround™ Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer
I am a girl who likes to try several products that might work better on my face. I am always up for something new to try and for many years, i always come back to this moisturizer. This night cream is my “wife” no matter where i go and what i use. I always come back to this moisturizer. After using some other moisturizer (some are far more expensive than this one) and failing, this product brings back what other brand ruined. My skin likes it so much that when i encounter a problem with other products. With just couple days of using this cream again at night. My skin goes back to being smooth and clear. I just know that when i use this at night. I will have a good morning the next day. It is the best (so far) and i still haven’t found the moisturizer that works better than this at night. If you have any suggestions. Please let me know.
Stephanie R.
Seattle,WA
I absolutely love the Clinique Turnaround™ Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer! I use this every night before bed right after I take a shower and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated without a greasy residue. I have combination oily skin and have tried so many different night time moisturizers and will never switch since finding this one. This is definitely a pricey moisturizer but well worth the money. The value is amazing for the hefty price tag. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a really nice nighttime moisturizer!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this product hoping it would help with persistently dry, flaky skin on my neck. I had tried all the usual stand-bys: Eucerin, Aquaphor, Aveeno, and nothing worked. After just a few days of using this moisturizer, my skin was transformed. Smooth and soft! And I like that this has very little fragrance, almost undetectable, no heavy or floral scent.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I love using this in the summer. It has a really light almost gel-like texture. But it makes your skin super glowy and brings out a lot of Radiance. I use it in the summer because I'm outside a lot and the sun makes my skin really dull and ashy so this helps it stay nice and bright
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this moisturizer. My skin is glowy and smooth, hydrated and comfortable. I love it so much I sometimes use it in the daytime too! (Always followed by spf!) I love that it doesn’t have any fragrance and it never disappoints. Sometimes I’ll switch to another night cream because I love trying new ones but I always come back. Also I think the price is reasonable.
Nicole P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Rey moisturizing and does not feel sticky for to long. I like the consistency of this cream and that it actually sinks into my skin. For just moisture purposes this works really well! I would recommend for anyone but especially young people with moderately dry skin.
Shelby W.
Creola
This moisturizer is incredible!! After just ONE NIGHT of using I noticed a big difference. I’ve always had trouble finding a moisturizer that didn’t make my skin too oily. This is it! You will wake up with very smooth and renewed skin after just one use and you won’t be super shiny or oily! Also, I felt like my face cleared up when I started using it. My face wasn’t having to fight being dry and unbalanced all the time so it was able to clear up acne after just a few days! Definitely recommend!
Loren N.
I rotate this Clinique nightly moisturizer with other brands I have, & this is one of my favorites. This moisturizer doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, & doesn't break me out from overnight use. The only thing I would change would be the scent, & possibly add a lavender oil since it's for nighttime use.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
One of the best nighttime moisturizers I've used. Some overnight moisturizers can feel like you're slathering on a thick film that just sits on top of your skin all night. But this one is just the right consistency to absorb well overnight and leave your skin feeling plump and bright by morning. I use this moisturizer almost every single night as the last step before bed. A little goes a long way so a jar should last for quite a while.
Tori B.
Galloway
Doesn’t work for me. Might clear up my dry skin if I have some but that about it. Anything I’ve gotten from this brand hasn’t worked ever. Got this in a trial size and was able to use for about a week. So yep there’s that. Don’t waste your money!
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't break me out. Would this be a good product for me to try?
Micah L.
Has anyone tried this product and noticed a difference?
Cori B.
My skin has been super flakey lately...will this help with seasonal dryness without making my skin too oily?
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from using the Moisture Surge overnight? I love the Moisture Surge but I'm interested in trying this too!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Does this make combination skin break out?

Sephora