BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight, oil-free hydrator instantly delivers a fresh, luminous, wide-awake glow. Carefully selected optics immediately boost the radiance of any skin tone without the oily shine. Skin feels refreshed, looks alive—like it got a great night's sleep. In two shades: Rosy Glow and Golden Glow.

How to Use:

• Apply each morning to face and neck after your regular 3-Step Skin Care regimen
  • Avoid eye area. Wear alone, or under foundation

• How long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling oily at all? Do you se...3 Answers
Clinique Turnaround™ Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer
  • "It's so hard for me to find a moisturizer for my dry skin that doesn't leave me shiny throughout the day but also keeps my skin feeling hydrated. This moisturizer is perfect for my normal to slightly dry skin because it moisturizes and absorbs quickly while adding a hint of radiance without seeming shiny or fake!" in 115 reviews
  • "Great daytime moisturizer, especially for the winter when my face gets really dry, very light and hydrating! " in 87 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer for everyday use. It gives a beautiful radiance to your skin. It's a gentle formula on my sensitive skin. Clinique makes wonderful skincare products. I will continue to repurchase this product. " in 52 reviews
Ang H.
The turnaround line for Clinique is supposed to speed up cell turnover rate so your skin will be more luminous. I love the whole turn around line because I have an auto immune disease that causes my body to heal slower, so any scars from acne take longer to heal. This whole line makes everything heal faster for me (so probably at the rate a normal human heals lol). I put this on every morning and I absolutely love it. I have the golden glow finish and I’ve gotten compliments when I’m not wearing any make up saying that I don’t look tan, but there’s something a little more golden about my skin and that it looks good! I love that this moisturizer doesn’t have a shiny oily finish, but more of a glow! I can just put this on after I wash my face and leave my house. It is not a foundation or highlight by any means, but it just leaves your skin looking so pretty! And over time your skin even seems to look better by itself. I’ll always use this!!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This is such a pretty moisturizer. It has small shimmer particles I enjoy the rosy glow shade because it has a more pink tone to it. It’s subtle though. I enjoy putting it on alone or under makeup. The formula is similar to the gel feel of the Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief but it’s not quite the same .
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Clinique, alone, is a great product line that has never irritated my skin, and this product is no different. It moisturizes without feeling heavy and it absorbs nicely. I love the subtle glow it adds. When I have some color to my skin, I can sometimes get by with just using this moisturizer as the subtle glow is just enough for a casual day.
TAMIR K.
I love this moisturizer.. there are 2 shades. I picked Rosy Glow because it was a lot more luminous than Gold Glow. Super emollient and moisturizing however since my skin is very dry I use the clinique turnaround oil underneath for extra hydration and my makeup looks great throughout the day. If you skin is on the drier side I suggest you try it with the oil. This is perfect for normal and combination skin!
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I got this on sale at my local belk and figured i would give it a try. I use it under my make up and love that it leaves my skin soft and hydrated while not effecting the quality in which my make up adheres to my face. Its the perfect addition to my face care.
Felipe S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I don’t like this moisturizer because I feel like it has a makeup in it. You have two choices between gold and rosy tone. You only get hydration and there is no major ingredient that would benefit your skin than this.
Mariah M.
This stuff smells so fresh and makes the skin feel so great. I definitely recommend having good skin care products to keep your skin smooth and young. Worth the splurge
Sarah P.
Champion
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this in the morning. I use it as a primer basically for my makeup. It does brighten up my face a little. I gave it 4 stars only because I feel like it doesn’t keep my face moisturized all day long. I do know it protects my skin though from any wind or weather I come in contact with daily. It definitely does “fix” any issues but does protect.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I love this moisturizer! A little goes a long way. As always, its totally perfume free, which I like. I like to use this after I cleanse in the morning. It'd formulated for day wear, so no greasiness at all! Its fantastic to wear under makeup! For less than $40, this is a great buy!
Michelle L.
Amherst , NY
I liked this moisturizer for days I didn’t wear makeup. I didn’t feel that my makeup stayed or looked very nice with this underneath, even with a primer. It might also be becuase my skin is more oily. It does give a nice glow though, so again, great for no make up days!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I've tried the dramatically different moisturizer and I was wondering if this would be another good moisturizer from this brand and how it compares?
Leslie C.
Westville, OK
Does this leave your skin feeling oily at all? Do you see a difference in your skin after using it for a while? :) THANKS!
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
Best moisturizer. I love it. It's so lightweight, and it feels like a great primer on your face. I always use it before applying my makeup.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Kelsey A.
Does this provide good anti-aging properties? Have you seen a difference in your skin while using this?

Macy's