Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Treatment Oil uploaded by Nancy S.

BY CLINIQUE

Turnaround Revitalizing Treatment Oil - Silky-light oil nourishes skin back to healthy-looking radiance. Locks in revitalizing moisture for a supple look, softer feel. Refines texture, too. Skin looks plumped, smooth, lit from within. For all skin types.(1.0 oz.) - Turnaround Revitalizing Treatment Oil see more...

• I just got this, but don't know much about it. I have combination...1 Answers
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I don't know about anti-aging properties, but this is wonderful for dry skin. I use it under my moisturizer at night when I'm feeling especially dry. I wish a little went further, but I often feel like I have to use many drops in order to get a thin, light layer across my whole face.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Love Love Love this product. It works so well for my dry skin. I have very dry skin around my nose and this really controls that like nothing else ever has. The price is what I'd expect from a Clinique product and the amount you get is plenty because a little goes a long way for me.
Celeste M.
I Will always use Clinique! Love how well the product works for me! Really recommend
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
Clinique products are so amazing for sensitive skin and thoroughly clean!!!
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
This little guy is great for after you cleanse! And it's great for all skin types (yes, even oily). Since this is a "good" oil (aka no pore clogging) you feel moisturized without being greasy. A lot goes a long way, so price wise this is lower end high price, but it's a good value.
adrian K.
Harrison
This was too greasy for my skin, which is combination and very sensitive. I was looking for something to brighten my skin tone and help my acne scars, but I could not keep using it due to the major breakouts in caused. I would recommend for someone who might have really dry skin.
Ashley T.
San Diego
This product is amazing. The packaging is pretty and has a luxury skincare feel. It feels almost like a gel, but can take the place of a toner. It really has made a difference in smoothing and brightening my skin. I'm a big fan of the whole turnaround line :)
jessica d.
this really treats my dry skin and has helped my skin to be smooth in general. It dries after a minute and does not leave a bit of oily residue, so it's great for morning and night. It has definitely made a difference and it's a great product.
Jasmine A.
I purchased this treatment oil when I randomly came across it a couple of months ago and I am not disappointed. It is moisturizing and revitalizing. It gives my skin the life and glow it needs. I always am happy with Clinique.
Sarah W.
Love this revitalizing oil! My skin feels soft, smooth, and younger! I have some sun damage and was looking for something to help fight the spots. This is a treasure!
Irma W.
I just got this, but don't know much about it. I have combination skin will this help me at all?