BY CLINIQUE

Turnaround Revitalizing Serum - High-powered serum optimizes cell renewal to continually reveal fresher, healthier-looking skin. Helps bring vibrant new cells to the surface for a refined, uniform texture and renewed healthy glow. Skin looks energized, feels velvety smooth. Oil-free. - Turnaround Revitalizing Serum see more...

• I have combination skin, and acne scars problem. I'm planning to ...1 Answers
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Review for: Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum, Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum more...
This is one of THE Best serums!!! It's actually Moisturizing AND renewing!!! AND IT'S SOOOOOO SILKY AND VELVETY!!!! Actually does something while Moisturizing, helps with skin renewal for that fresh fresh Face!!!! 🐞
Aimee G.
Logan
I really enjoy this serum. I use it every single night and when I wake up in the morning my skin has a smooth and even look and feel that makes my makeup application much easier. I do feel like it helps with texture and the appearance of large pores is reduced.
Alyssa P.
Review for: Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum more...
Serum feels so smooth and nice on my face, does not feel cheap. It's gentle and feels like I'm feeding my skin. My skin is so complicated and thankfully this did not irritate it, just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Stephanie N.
I love this product. It's a good value staple to have in any beauty routine. It's effective and high in quality but at an affordable price point (for people like me who would love to splurge on more expensive radiance serums like Caudalie or La Mer but simple can't afford it). It has a wonderful velvety texture, sinks into skin, and applies well under makeup. I use this twice a day (morning and night). It definitely needs to be used over time to see results but it works!
Melissa S.
I began using the Timezone Creme (not the lotion in the pump bottle) after I found that the Clinique cremes were causing me to have the occasional break out and were leaving a greasy residue on my skin. I have had a very positive experience with this product over the past six months. Only a small amount is needed, which I then warm between my fingers and apply to my face. The creme absorbs into my skin quickly and I have had no break outs. It also contains SPF 15, which is a must for preventing sun damage.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
I used the turnaround revitalizing serum for almost 2 months and did not notice any difference in my skins appearance or any of the things they promise you this product will do for your skin. It does however moisturize your skin and is a medium coverage, not heavy moisturizer as well as love the very low scent it offers. It was easy to use but for the price there are other products I feel that do this same job at a fraction of the cost I wont purchase again,
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
I've been using Clinique serums for many years now. I just recently switched to this one and absolutely love it! I use it as a 4th step in the Clinique 3-Step skin care system. It's light and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I've experimented with other serums and find this one to be one of the best!
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise , FL
I got it as part of a set for a great price at a cruise. (Normally is quite pricey) Never thought I needed a serum but since using it before the moisturizer my skin feels softer and glowing. I do read that makes some people break out, I have dry skin and just whole I'm ovulating get one pimple by my nose. Let's see after using it for a month. Will update.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
I have been using this serum for several months now and I will definitely repurchase.  I bought it at Belk and needed a product to try for fine lines.  The serum has been working wonderfully.  I feel like I can tell a difference in my skin in just the short time I have been using it.  The price was very good for the amount of product, and a little goes a long way so the product will last awhile.
Marianna S.
My biggest issue with my skin is texture and I read that this serum was good for that, and I think it is! I feel like my skin has gotten a lot better since I started using it. I use it both day and night. I'm still young but I wanted to start investing more in skincare now.
Zatey T.
I have combination skin, and acne scars problem. I'm planning to buy this, is it worth is?