Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Amie W.Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion uploaded by Lindsay G.

BY CLINIQUE #46 in Toners & Astringents

Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion - Soothing, alcohol-free lotion infuses skin with energy and essential hydration. Supplies the boost skin needs to stay plump, fresh, glowing. Skin is immediately softer, more supple with restored radiance. Over time, texture is refined, too. Oil-free. For all skin types.(6.7 oz.) - Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion see more...

• Has anyone used this before? If so, thoughts? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?2 Answers
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This is a great toner to make your face bright and less dull. I love this toner because it isn't drying. I love Clinique's clarifying lotion but since it exfoliates as well it can dry out my skin in the winter.
The whole Turnaround line is seriously amazing. If you have some dullness or you just want a brighter, fresh face, try this and their other products in that line!
Kori K.
Chicago
No over powering smell. Feels amazing and leaves the skin smooth and fresh feeling. The packaging is average for Clinique but the product gets the job done. I Havent noticed any major differences just a great step to add to your routine
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I 💖 Anything from the Turnaround line!!! They provide noticable differences after each Use and gently revitalize and renew skin! This is also Amazing as a gel Moisturizer!!! 🐞
Amber R.
This makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It gives me a nice glow. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, like most other Clinique items. It is kind of pricey but I've been using the same bottle for several months. I wish it was available in a smaller size so it would fit in my medicine cabinet.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I never mind splurging for Clinique. Works wonderfully on my skin and smells so refreshing when using. I also love the dramatically different gel for moisturizer. I’d buy again, and I purchased at ulta!
Morgan D.
Great product i have used this product for years and I don’t have a desire to change brands this is the best brand of makeup from skin care to makeup they always exceed my expectations
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Jasmine P.
dayton
These are such good go to and I’d so recommend these to a friend! I wear these everyday and they stay on throughout the day! I’d so recommend these to a friend as a go to because of how good this product is!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
This is kinda one of my favorite all time Clinique products. It has a consistency you do not expense and a bit of secret hydration that is a great twist for a toner. Definitely would buy again. Love this.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Is this considered a essence or is it an alternative?
J.D. B.