BY CLINIQUE

A once-a-week, high-performance exfoliator that delivers all the radiance of a low-level glycolic peel with less irritation and stress to skin. With each application, high-potency exfoliants clear the way for vibrant new cells to surface, immediately unveiling smoother skin and a fresh, healthy-looking glow. It's formulated to be a gentle route for skin to attain an elevated level of clarity and brightness weekly. This product is allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and recommended for skin that's combination oily to oily.

Amy P.
Leesburg , FL
I basically love everything Clinique makes for skin care!
This was a great mask and peel. It left my skin feeling so soft! The last time I remember it being this soft was in my early to mid 20’s!
nupur p.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product religiously once a week. I have used it for 32 weeks now and I have seen dramatic results. I had brown splotches across my nose and cheeks from my pregnancies that completely vanished after 6 weeks of using this product. It also banished old acne scars. After the first application my skin appeared smoothr and glowed from within. After 32 weeks my skin looks more youthful, bright, and the appearance of fine lines and pores have greatly diminished. This is a product that I simply can not do without, and the price is perfect! $6.88 a week!! You can't do much better than that!!
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
Very good on your skin. Doesn’t leave your face oily and dry. It’s very gentle and soft in the face and packaged very well. I bought mine from Sephora and Ulta. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
This peel leave my skin so bright and moisturized. I tried it as a sample that I got in the purchase of some clinic products. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to use it or if should just place it in my pile of samples. But I'm so glad I did use it! This peel became one of my favorites.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I think they discontinued this product but my husband really got me into the glycolic acid peels and this you use once a week and it's amazing what it can do for the skin. It gives your skin a certain glow.. and removes any dirt, any pores. My pores actually shrank when using this product. I used it for about 3 months. It's a shame that they discontinued it because my husband and I both enjoyed it very much!
Lisa P.
This product has made a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I haven't had any breakouts. It isn't too harsh though. It doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance which is nice. My skin just looks very even and smooth now. I highly recommend this product.
Lexie F.
This product felt a little to harsh on my skin. I have very sensitive skin but think it would be better on someone with less sensitive skin. I will not repurchase but don't think it is a bad product. Would love to see someone else's opinion!
Maria S.
Swansea, MA
I've used this and like that it is gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine. My skin felt smooth afterwards. I suggest using a fan brush to apply it instead of a cotton ball. You get more product on your skin you get more applications.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I have very sensitive skin but I have come to love Cliniques new Turnaround Radiance Peel they just came out with. I'm still fairly new to it but can already tell the difference that it's made. It is so gentle on my skin and doesn't make my face break out.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product I purchase it at the mall and u loved it it feels so soft leaving skin flawless as soon as you peel of the mask u feel the difference right away and u love the finish of your skin

back