Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer uploaded by Dara I.

BY CLINIQUE

Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer - Revitalizing moisture cream literally works overnight to reveal more luminous skin. Delivers the energy infusion skin needs to optimize nighttime renewal. Gently clears the dulling effects of time and sun damage, nourishes with moisture. (1.7 oz.) - Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer see more...

Ashton H.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! Smells great and goes on smoothly. I use it every night and in the morning my skin looks bright and youthful. This is a great value for the amount you get, I have been working on the same full size container for about 5 months now and still have a good amount left! A little goes a long way
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
This moisturizer is very good for winter time. I have oily skin and this is a medium thick creme that keep your fave hydrated. I love that! and the fact that it allergy tested makes me happy. It is very gentle on the skin and I will repurchase. It would be nice to see a oil free version on this product..
Sandra W.
I love the way this product feels on my skin. It has a cooling effect without being watery. I do find that I go through it pretty quickly but it's definitely worth the money. I've seen my skin start to shine and look more radiant. This is definitely my holy grail night cream
Donna J.
Spring Lake, NC
Very hydrating for the under eye. When I wake up, my eyes aren't puffy. And when I put my concealer on top of it, it never creases.
Elise C.
Los Angeles, CA
Moisturizes skin well. You can feel it once you wake up in the morning! Awesome product. My mom tried it too and loves it!
Alexandra B.
Pasadena , MD
I use this in the long winter months when my skin has had enough of dries out. Help with chapped and cracked skin
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
This is a miracle cream. Really love it. I recommend it with confidence. Your skin will feel like silk
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I really like this it really help my skin. I have very oily skin. I thought to fix oily skin was to skip moisturizer but in fact oil skin happens when your skin is feeling dry so It starts to produced way more oil than it needs to. When I started using this moisturizer I notice that my skin hasn't been as oil as it usually is. I would highly recommend this.
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
This is hands down my favorite over night moisturizer of all time. The packaging is flawless, the product isn't fragranced (which is SUPER hard to find), and it helped my skin care game immensely! I will definitely be recommending to anyone looking for a overnight moisturizer, and I will continue to purchase!
Taylor W.
San Antonio , TX
I am a dry/combination skin type and I used this product for 8+ months and experienced breakouts the entire time. (I didn’t realize at the time that’s what it was so I kept using it) I don’t know if it was too harsh for me or I got a dud but I would never repurchase or recommend to a friend.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
How good is this for under eyes/crows feet?