Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer uploaded by Dara I.

BY CLINIQUE

Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer - Revitalizing moisture cream literally works overnight to reveal more luminous skin. Delivers the energy infusion skin needs to optimize nighttime renewal. Gently clears the dulling effects of time and sun damage, nourishes with moisture. (1.7 oz.) - Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer see more...

Stephanie R.
Seattle,WA
I absolutely love the Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer! I use this every night before bed right after I take a shower and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated without a greasy residue. I have combination oily skin and have tried so many different night time moisturizers and will never switch since finding this one. This is definitely a pricey moisturizer but well worth the money. The value is amazing for the hefty price tag. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a really nice nighttime moisturizer!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I Absolutely 💖💖💖💖💖 this stuff!!! It IS Moisturizing, but it's really for gentle exfoliation- So I would wash My face in the morning and help it along with the radiance! This is stronger than the lotion/liquid , but still not irritating at all!!! EXCELLENT for anyone who tends to overexfoliate ;)))) 🐞
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I really like this it really help my skin. I have very oily skin. I thought to fix oily skin was to skip moisturizer but in fact oil skin happens when your skin is feeling dry so It starts to produced way more oil than it needs to. When I started using this moisturizer I notice that my skin hasn't been as oil as it usually is. I would highly recommend this.
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This is so moisturizing and is incredibly effective! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't make it oily but is perfect for those with dry skin! I use this all the time and highly recommend to friends because it's that good!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I use this every night! Clinique is a great brand and this moisturizer is so great. I use it on my face before bed and have noticed a total change in my skin. Highly recommend!
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Even for an oily skin type, I love this night time moisturizer. The turnaround line works to speed up the cells turnover rate which causes the skins texture and overall appearance to look brighter and smoother. My skin feels great when I wake up and looks more radiant.
Anna I.
Knoxville
This is a great anti aging night moisturizer! My skin always look plumb and refreshed in the morning. It has no scent and the consistency is very nice! I use it every night to every other night. Will probably buy again!
Alyssa Q.
Oakdale
I have super dry skin and this hydrated my skin overnight and made it super soft and got rid of all the dry flakes I had, I got a sample of it from sephora but I will definitely be buying it in the future
Brittany A.
Montgomery, NY
This is one of my favorite night time skin care products! My face feels smooth and supple each morning after I wake up. It has not irritated my skin in anyway and i definitely think it's worth the price
Makyla B.
Tucson
Best overnight cream i have used, I can never go back to my old clean and clear moisturizer! This isn't too heavy and doesn't break me out like many overnight creams i've tried
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
How good is this for under eyes/crows feet?