BY CLINIQUE #14 in Night Cream

An overnight moisturizer that tones, retexturizes, and plumps skin. This moisturizer goes to work while you sleep to optimize new cell turnover and help the best and brightest emerge. It pumps in moisture to help tone, retexturize and plump skin from the inside out.

• I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that wo...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference...2 Answers
  • I really want to try the clinique skin care products but ...1 Answers
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
  • "I've used Clinique's Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and this product works fabulous for dry skin. Clinique is a wonderful brand for people with sensative skin. I love Clinique." in 101 reviews
  • "I absolutely adore this cream! I got it as part of a promo deal and immediately added it to my night routine. It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too. A little goes a long way. In the morning I feel like my skin looks better than ever. " in 62 reviews
  • "The best nighttime moisturizer I've tried... my skin is sensitive, oily, and i had dark marks...this is the first nightime cream that I've use that didn't feel greasy or break me out. and since it brightens it was perfect to go with my serum that i use for clearly the marks! my skin's dewy and glows after using it. I've recommended this to a lot of family and friends...." in 37 reviews
  • "It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too." in 1 review
  • "It's a little bit of a splurge, but I have found it helpful." in 1 review
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
One of the best nighttime moisturizers I've used. Some overnight moisturizers can feel like you're slathering on a thick film that just sits on top of your skin all night. But this one is just the right consistency to absorb well overnight and leave your skin feeling plump and bright by morning. I use this moisturizer almost every single night as the last step before bed. A little goes a long way so a jar should last for quite a while.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love, love, love my Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer! I live in Florida and due to the heat, harsh water, and getting older, my skin is always dry! This beautifully packaged blue container is a life saver! It’s thick, creamy, and it has a little exfoliant in it, that’ll leave you’re face glowing! I highly recommend it for those of you with dry skin because this stuff is a miracle in a jar!
abigail D.
Hope, KS
Doesn’t perform as they describe it to. I do find that my skin is very moisturized when I use it though. As far as gently exfoliating while you sleep... eeeeehhhh. I don’t believe the pH of this product is suitable for salicylic acid to remain an active ingredient, but I’m not sure!
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love Clinique products. I prefer this cream for winter months mostly. I have combo skin and during winter months it gets so dry and itchy without a good heavy moisturizer. This does the trick but I use it at night only as it's too heavy for me under makeup.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love this one when you are looking to feel refreshed in the morning! It is a little heavier than the moisture surge, so I like to use this at night! When I wake up in the morning I feel like my face is much brighter! I love tris product!
Amanda R.
Clinique has great skincare. As someone with combination skin and sensitive skin in general, Clinique has always been a go to for me when I could not find a brand that suited my skin. They always have something I can use
Tray ✨.
My favorite moisturizer of all time! It feels so great and it makes my skin look so dewy and feel baby smooth!! I swear by it. I notice a huge difference in my skin every time I use it. I highly recommend it!
EmiRCh♥️👦🏽👧🏻=👸👸 r.
Glendale
I have a verry dry skin and my make up look like cake if i dont wear any primer befor and this product works verry good on my sking and i dont have to use a lot for me is a yes i recommend this 🤩
Bethany R.
bassett
This is a very great product I use it every night and I have combination skin and this product doesn't leave my face oily or too dry, it definitely does the job and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a great moisturizer. It also has a very light smell. I absolutely love the little sample sized cups!
Shamaha N.
New Orleans
I wouldn’t describe myself as someone with very dry skin because of my water intake, however I’ve been loving the extra moisture this product adds before I go to sleep. Keeps my skin smoother and brighter in the morning
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't break me out. Would this be a good product for me to try?
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from using the Moisture Surge overnight? I love the Moisture Surge but I'm interested in trying this too!
Cori B.
My skin has been super flakey lately...will this help with seasonal dryness without making my skin too oily?
Micah L.
Has anyone tried this product and noticed a difference?
Kimberly C.
I really want to try the clinique skin care products but I have really dry skin and I was wondering if its the best fit for my skin?