BY CLINIQUE

An overnight moisturizer that tones, retexturizes, and plumps skin. This moisturizer goes to work while you sleep to optimize new cell turnover and help the best and brightest emerge. It pumps in moisture to help tone, retexturize and plump skin from the inside out.

• I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't brea...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from us...2 Answers
  • I really want to try the clinique skin care products but I have r...1 Answers
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
  • "I have really dry skin so when I applied the product on my face I woke up with smooth skin I couldn't belive it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's a little bit of a splurge, but I have found it helpful." in 1 review
  • "It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too." in 1 review
Allana T.
I've literally gone through three tubs of this so far, and I doubt I'll ever stop repurchasing it either. It's hands down the best night cream I've ever tried. Although my skin on the combination/oily side, it still gets dehydrated...especially at night. This is the first night cream I've used that doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin and doesn't break me out either. And because it has ingredients like salicylic acid in it, it actually helps my skin rejuvenate itself on a nightly basis. My skin has become so much clearer since I've used it, and I never feel dry anymore either! If you're looking for a good night cream, go out and buy this NOW.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
Be still, my beating heart! This overnight moisturizer is AMAZING! I use the daytime moisturizer but I received this as a gift recently and I am LIVING for this! It felt like it was quite literally overnight that my skin looked noticeably more "sparkly." It is most definitely revitalizing and I do not remember what my dull skin looked like! Yes, yes, one thousand times yes to this!
hannah o.
Columbia, MO
This product has completely changed my skin for the better. i have naturally rosey cheeks, to the point of requiring coverage during the day time with heavy coverage foundations--but with this product, i wake up and see a noticeably difference in the skin tone and reduced redness after using this at night. such a life saver! makes my skin feels softer than a baby's bottom as well.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I love this cream, although I use it as a preventative because I heard you should start using anti aging creams earlier now I haven't noticed a real difference in the appearance of my skin. Overall it works great as a nighttime moisturizer. It's light and cool and doesn't leave any kind of uncomfortable or sticky residue.
Myra H.
This is the best overnight moisturizer I have ever tried. I wake up every morning and my skin feels so clean, fresh and almost spongy. It literally glows. I started seeing a difference the first day I used it. I would recommend this product to anyone- especially young people to help prevent aging skin. It's amazing!!
Hope H.
I absolutely love this product! It works very well for dry skin! It exceeded my expectations! I actually got it in an ipsy glam bag but I love how tiny the container is for easy storage! I uSe it on a daily basis. I don't know how pricey it is because I got it in a $5 glam bag. I will be buying it when I run out!
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this product for when your skin is really thirsty. Do not put this on before makeup due to the heavy moisturizing. It won't break you out at all. It is great to slap on before bed and let it soak in over night. I would totally buy this again and actually used up all of my current bottle.
Catherine K.
My combination, super sensitive, prone to breakouts and aging skin (yay for me) loves this nighttime cream!

My skin is super soft, nary a blemish, with my fine lines greatly reduced and looking radiant! This is the only new item in my routine so I know it is this little miracle in a blue jar!
Beth W.
This stuff is the best. I had trouble finding a moisturizer that I really like until I found this one. Things I love about it: no fragrance and thick but sinks in quickly. Only downside is jar packaging. When the travel size tubes are avaibable, I stock up on those.
Beatriz S.
Great moisturizer, even for people with combination or oily skin. My skin looks soft and feels great after using this..even my boyfriend is hooked. This moisturizer helps a lot with dryness that makes the Neutrogena Anti Acne Oil-Free..!! I use it every night.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't break me out. Would this be a good product for me to try?
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from using the Moisture Surge overnight? I love the Moisture Surge but I'm interested in trying this too!
Cori B.
My skin has been super flakey lately...will this help with seasonal dryness without making my skin too oily?
Micah L.
Has anyone tried this product and noticed a difference?
Iris M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be too heavy for my oily combo skin ?