BY CLINIQUE

An overnight moisturizer that tones, retexturizes, and plumps skin. This moisturizer goes to work while you sleep to optimize new cell turnover and help the best and brightest emerge. It pumps in moisture to help tone, retexturize and plump skin from the inside out.

• I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't brea...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from us...2 Answers
  • I really want to try the clinique skin care products but I have r...1 Answers
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
  • "It's super moisturizing without making my face feel greasy, but it's light too." in 1 review
  • "It's a little bit of a splurge, but I have found it helpful." in 1 review
Makenna N.
Dayton, Texas
This is the absolute best moisturizer I own. It feels so velvety and is very emollient. Honestly makes my skin feel as though I am an angel. It doesn't make me look greasy. And today I used it under my makeup that usually would feel very dry, but instead it feels so smooth. Perfect to use as night moisturizer or under makeup in the morning.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
This overnight moisturizer does it's job, but it's not my favorite. It's too thick and typically hasn't fully absorbed by the time I've woken up, so I end up wasting product. Not my favorite, but not terrible.
Raeanna G.
Ada
A very little goes a long way! I have a sample size and use it every night before bed, when I apply and when I wake up my face is so so soft. Also, I've noticed while using it it has made my face less sensitive!
Meggan T.
Fall River
I've been using the moisturizer for years. It is thick but doesn't leave behind a sticky feel. It helps to even out my skin tone and smooth the dry and rough patches.
Bailey P.
This product was great on my sensitive skin and is definitely something I will think of purchasing again in the future. It is hard for me to find moisturizers that work with my skin type and this particular one was amazing with my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Great buy!
Nicole W.
This moisturizer is the best. It’s pretty pricey for moisturizer, but it’s so worth it. I tend to use this every other night because I don’t need it every night. But it’s perfect for in the winter to keep your skin soft! Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
Evelyn W.
Really great moisturizer! I’m trying to do better this year about moisturizing before I go to bed. This stuff works great. Makes my skin feel wonderful! I would highly recommend! Clinique has the best moisturizers.
Donnalia A.
New York
Im in LOVE with this night cream! It leaves my dry skin feeling soft and hydrated every morning. Im about to go and replace my jar this week. Cant have my night routine without it. :)
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Ive always had extremely oily skin and out of the blue, it's decided to be dry and flaky.... needless to say, I was in the market for a good intense moisturizer that wouldn't break me out (I have sensitive skin). I've had good luck with the brand previously and was going to go with the moisture surge but I'm glad I tested it out in store first. The feel of the moisture surge didn't particularly appeal to me but then I saw this! It's more creamy and doesn't feel slimy like the moisture surge so I went for it. My skin looked way better after a few days (nights) of use. My skin looks more rejuvenated and not dull so I'm digging the results so far! During the day I use the dramatically different gel and both of these products have tremendously helped my skin stay smooth and moisturized.
Shana W.
Corp Christi, TX
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer is a must have!
At the end of the day apply to your freshly cleansed face and you will wake up with soft, smooth skin. I also notice an illuminated skin tone and decrease in fine lines.
This product is a bit pricey and I wish it came in a larger size (note: a little goes a long way!) but it's well worth it!

xox, Shana.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
I have oily skin and am looking for a moisturizer that won't break me out. Would this be a good product for me to try?
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Has anyone used this and noticed a significant difference from using the Moisture Surge overnight? I love the Moisture Surge but I'm interested in trying this too!
Cori B.
My skin has been super flakey lately...will this help with seasonal dryness without making my skin too oily?
Micah L.
Has anyone tried this product and noticed a difference?
Iris M.
Would this be too heavy for my oily combo skin ?