Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Mask uploaded by Arij N.Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Mask uploaded by Sorath s.

Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Mask

In 5 minutes, this high-performance facial delivers all the radiance and smoothness of microdermabrasion-with significantly less irritation and stress to skin. Promotes surface cell turnover on multiple levels to instantly unveil skin that's fresher, more vibrant and even-toned. Oil free. Use 2-3 times a week for an instant brightness boost.

How to Use:

• Apply a thin even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area, hairline and eyebrows
  • Leave mask on skin about 5 minutes, or until dry
  • Rinse off with warm water. Use a warm, wet washcloth to help remove mask if needed. Pat skin dry
  • Follow with your customized 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Use 2-3 times per week or as needed

• For best results, partner with Turnaround Concentrate
  • Always wear daily sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher

• "It works great & smells great." in 1 review
  • "Clinique is worth every penny to get the results you want and need!" in 1 review
Mary Catherine K.
Love this stuff! Literal food for my face! My skin loves me when I use this! I generally apply down my neck as well! Occasionally on my chest in the summer since skin damage from sun ya know!
Lindsay R.
This mask is exfoliating enough to give me a glow but gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It gives immediate results, so I use it before putting on makeup (when I have the time). This being said, I haven't seen any real lasting results. But it is a quick fix for a dull complexion.
Kamille D.
Truly scrubs your face, leaves pores looking less big and open. It leaves weird sparkles on your face almost looking like you're covered in glitter, but it adds to the radiant look I suppose.
Grace C.
I love this product and have been using it for quite some time. Goes on silky smooth and makes skin feel extra soft. Will continue using it as long as Clinique continues making this.
raquel m.
It's amazing!! Just use it in the shower bc the crystals do stay on your skin. I wish I was able to just do it on the sink. It gives me a glow and gently exfoliates.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I'm obsessed with the Turnaround Concentrate as it's a true miracle worker, but as far as the facial is concerned, it's just OK. It's rather strange that it's a mask- and exfoliation product combined into one, but overall not bad.
Jade F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is an amazing toner helps with my poor so much is awesome and super affordable I think it's a great alternative to a lot of drugstore brands but it is honestly so worth the price it is amazing I love it so much
Heidi C.
This was nice. Enjoyed the feel of my skin, liked the texture of the product. Liked how my skin glowed. I prefer other products and names more than Clinique's, but, for the price, not a bad department store facial.
Lauren J.
I love Clinique products! They always leave my skin feeling refreshed and I definitely noticed a slight difference in my acne the next morning. And pretty much has clear skin within the week.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
Worker at Sephora had sold this to me. it smells nice and feels good on your face, but I'm pretty sure there's sparkles in it. after a few uses, I noticed my skin was "sparkling" but that was due to the tiny sparkles found in the face wash.
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
Is this good for those with oily skin?