Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer uploaded by yisela a.

BY CLINIQUE

Sharee J.
I love Clinique products. I love the hydration and my skin is softer and smoother. It is more expensive then most drugstore products but it is worth every penny. My makeup seems to look better then before I started using this product. I would highly recommend
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I can’t express how much I love Clinique turnaround. It makes my skin feel so soft and after using it you see a difference in your skin. There is no fragrance which is a plus for me since I can’t do products with fragrance. The price is a little bit pricey but I do believe its with it.
Steffany C.
I love this product. It makes my skin soooo soft and smooth. I love using it after toner and before moisturizer. I feel that it’s really made a difference in the texture of my skin. I would buy this again in the future!
Paula S.
This is great to keep in your purse if you forget your everyday moisturizer. You could use it everyday, but I enjoy it for its size. It makes your skin very soft!
Salem M.
elizabeth city
I didn’t find this to be to special. My skin didn’t feel any different after this. My skin has Been feeling stripped lately and the Clinique turnaround overnight revitalizing moisturizer has done better.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
When I worked for Estée Lauder, I would often have to run to the Clinique Counter when things were busy to help out. I had a customer come in and ask about this product and I didn't know anything about it, so we learned together. It. Is. Amazing! Totally makes your skin feel brand new. If you don't have one, you're missing out!
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite skin care products and it is very reasonably priced. This was given to me as a gift and I will definitely purchase in the future. It is also easy to travel with and stick in your make up bag. The product does not leave a residue on your skin and leave your skin feeling smooth.
Melissa Z.
Valdosta
I love this product!  As soon as I apply it to my skin I can feel a difference.  I love that a little bit goes a long way.  I was very impressed by how effective it is.  It is very lightweight and helps moisturize my skin.  I feel like my skin looks a lot healthier.
Rebecca M.
I really like the the clean packaging of Clinique. I bought this at Macy's during Clinique's bonus time and I'm so happy I did! It's very gentle on my skin, which is sometimes sensitive and takes time to work (nothing is a fast fix, people) but I definitely see an improvement
Jazmin S.
Strongsville, OH
I've been loving this serum. I use it day wndbnight before my moisturizer and i've noticed my skin not looking as dull or dry. It's a very gentle treatment and i'd definitely recommend to others. It's focus is to just flip skin cells so it could b greet for a series of problems
Francisca H.
Santiago
Seriously this product works, I buy another product of the same type and it was bad this one?
Brooke B.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Mary M.
Does this product work well if you have sensitive skin??
Isvi M.
Panama
what is it for?
Marla A.
Can someone please tell me how to use this?