BY CLINIQUE

A concentrated serum that instantly reveals healthy radiance so skin seems to glow from within. This silky, oil-free serum gently replaces dull, worn-out surface cells with livelier, more luminous ones. Skin breathes and accepts moisture better. Then it optimizes up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge. Day after day, skin becomes smoother, younger-looking, and more radiant. Follow this serum with an appropriate treatment moisturizer. For best results, always use in tandem with sunscreen.

Shasha S.
Leah S.
ontario
Revitalizing serum that retexturizes instantly. I used to have rough patches and dullness in certain areas of my face, after a steady use of one supply the results were amazing and significant enough to bring me to purchase again. Excellent miracle worker
April D.
I love all things Clinique and they have a winner here. This products made my skin glow and feel so soft and met my expectations. I don’t mind paying more when I feel a product is effective. I would recommend.
Heather P.
Wisconsin
I used this at night a long with my normally skin care routine. I didn't notice that much of a difference. When I used it with the turnaround cream I did notice my skin looked better, less dull and more even.
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I love love this product! It feels great on your skin. Their is no fragrance which is wonderful because I get allergic reaction to anything with fragrance. I felt it really helped my skin. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I recommend it to anyone!!
Emily C.
Loomis
Really love this product!! My skin is noticeably brighter and more radiant. It’s not to oily and doesn’t clog my pores. I can wear it under makeup just fine. So happy with the results that I’ve seen from this product.
Kalyn F.
Seminole , FL
Clinique has changed my skin forever. I looked for cleansers that worked forever. I will only ever buy Clinique now. I bought it at Macy’s for the first time. It met every expectation and came with a few gift. It’s definitely something I constantly repurchase
Teegee55
Everything Clinique is magical. My skin has loved their products for years. I use this cream after my 3 step and always have a fresh face in the morning. My skin looks even and smooth
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I feel like this leaves my skin very early & as someone who struggles with cell turnover leaving my face feeling grimy already, this is not a product I like to keep in my regime.
Zuzu P.
I think Clinique renamed this to Turnaround Revitalizing Serum. I alternate this with their Custom Repair serum, and the Turnaround is a favorite, a definite repurchase. I do find it to be on the pricey side, as it doesn't last more than a few weeks. But after several months of use, my skin has a clarity it lacked beforehand (and I already use Retin-A). The dullness has been replaced by a gentle, rosy glow.

The serum is packaged in a blue opaque pump bottle, which protects the impressive range of antioxidants. The formula also contains salicylic acid and polyhydroxy acid, which work very gently to keep my pores clear and my skin smooth without irritating my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.  I feel like it works in concert with my prescription tretinoin to more quickly whisk away dead skin cells.  A 5-star product for me <3
Marla A.
I got this sample size Turnaround concentrate, I'm dying to try it but I don't have a clue about how to use it, could someone please help me?