BY CLINIQUE

A concentrated serum that instantly reveals healthy radiance so skin seems to glow from within. This silky, oil-free serum gently replaces dull, worn-out surface cells with livelier, more luminous ones. Skin breathes and accepts moisture better. Then it optimizes up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge. Day after day, skin becomes smoother, younger-looking, and more radiant. Follow this serum with an appropriate treatment moisturizer. For best results, always use in tandem with sunscreen.

Shasha S.
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I love love this product! It feels great on your skin. Their is no fragrance which is wonderful because I get allergic reaction to anything with fragrance. I felt it really helped my skin. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I recommend it to anyone!!
Leah S.
ontario
Revitalizing serum that retexturizes instantly. I used to have rough patches and dullness in certain areas of my face, after a steady use of one supply the results were amazing and significant enough to bring me to purchase again. Excellent miracle worker
April D.
I love all things Clinique and they have a winner here. This products made my skin glow and feel so soft and met my expectations. I don’t mind paying more when I feel a product is effective. I would recommend.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I used this at night a long with my normally skin care routine. I didn't notice that much of a difference. When I used it with the turnaround cream I did notice my skin looked better, less dull and more even.
Emily C.
Loomis
Really love this product!! My skin is noticeably brighter and more radiant. It’s not to oily and doesn’t clog my pores. I can wear it under makeup just fine. So happy with the results that I’ve seen from this product.
Kalyn F.
Tampa, FL
Clinique has changed my skin forever. I looked for cleansers that worked forever. I will only ever buy Clinique now. I bought it at Macy’s for the first time. It met every expectation and came with a few gift. It’s definitely something I constantly repurchase
Janely R.
Porterville, CA
This product is what I use to protect my skin from my sun. I been using it for quite some time. It's not harsh in the skin and I usually use it only for my face. It's not heavy at all and not shinny on the face it applies very nicely.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love all the Clinique products but the turnaround cream is amazing it works so well takes away those fine lines and wrinkles in just about a week I continue using it and I've gotten so many compliments on the condition of my skin
Teegee55
Everything Clinique is magical. My skin has loved their products for years. I use this cream after my 3 step and always have a fresh face in the morning. My skin looks even and smooth
Marla A.
I got this sample size Turnaround concentrate, I'm dying to try it but I don't have a clue about how to use it, could someone please help me?