BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream
  • "I love this! Really works for my dry skin and doesn't make your skin too oily." in 20 reviews
  • "I've always felt that Clinique is better in my skin and I have oily to normal skin so this works wonders on me . I've always trusted Clinique since I have sensitive skin and rash easily . I 100% recommend this product to anyone " in 6 reviews
Sarah B.
Samson
Clique Turn around body lotion is the best lotion it works really good I use it when I get out the shower when I’m still wet Asher up all over my body and it helps a locks in the moisture It’s super easy to apply it leaves your skin soft why not buy it yes I would love to buy it again I keep on buying I buy a new bottle like every
Kristian R.
I have dry, sensitive skin and this product works well for me. I was skeptical because of the price, but after using a sample from the store I noticed a difference in the hydration of my skin. I went back and bought a bottle as soon as my sample ran out. I don’t have as many dry spots on my skin and my skin has a glow to it that it didn’t have before. I gave this four stars because I’m not really a fan of the smell, but overall it’s a good product.
Jayda N.
Byron
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product really sold me on advertising when I purchased from the store I was mind blown at how good it works it is affordable it is great it comes in a cute bottle and it lasted at least three months for me are used to P sized amount and overall I was extremely happy with this product
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good moisturizing lotion. It is a little expensive, but it works for me. I purchased this at ulta. I like this for my arms, they get very dry red bumps in the winter and it’s very effective. I will definitely recommend this.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome lotion, your skin soaks it up without leaving an oily residue and their other lotions are also fantastic and smell great. The scents are light but lasting. I’d recommend this but it’s not cruelty free so that’s why I docked a star.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
I have oily skin so I don't like super-thick moisturizers or sunblock in my lotions. This is the perfect moisturizer for my skin. It's oil-free, lightweight, no SPF, and gives a perfect glow to my skin. Makes me feel refreshed
Julie K.
I don’t think I would buy this product again, but it’s a good product. It keeps my skin moisturized and it smells good, but i think there are better lotions out there. I would recommend this because it’s affordable.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Think I could have purchased a better line from this company. Was not happy with product and gave to my daughter. Which she on the other hand liked it. I guess my skin was to dry for a while this product.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love this soothing cream just like everything else from Clinique. It really soothing not too thick consistency. Doesn’t just coat the skin then dry it out. Doesn’t break your skin out which is a plus. Smells really good and the skin lingers for a while a little pricey but worth it.
Monica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Turnaround is just what this cream causes the affect of. Leaves your skins so soft and glowing. People will definitely notice the smoothness of your skin and shine.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
Does anyone how if this stuff actually works?
Monica F.
Linden, TN
What scent/smell does this have?
Yoceline C.
How well recommend pro longwear foundation?