BY CLINIQUE #78 in Bronzer

Lightweight powder bronzer creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed radiance. Blends, builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Perfect for on-the-go glow. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Using Bronzer/Blender Brush, sweep on to cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, blending well
  • Use alone or over foundation

Clinique True Bronze™ Pressed Powder Bronzer
  • "its a okay prodct it didnt last me long it broke out of no where i really dont know what happened and i just bought it and it doenst really stay my true color its best for tan i wouldnt recommend for light skin and yes i would buy it again because its a okay product not saying its bad because it is good but it just changes after they day ends ..." in 4 reviews
Elizabeth S.
McAllen
I fell in love with this bronzer! Ive always struggled in finding my tone of bronzer. I will always get it too orange or it wouldnt show up in my face but this is AMAZING! In the pan it has some glitter in it but in the face it doesnt show ! It makes your face like you just got kissed by the sun! Applys so smooth and i also like how it smells
Corinne R.
I bought this at Ulta in shade, 02 Sunkissed. I love that it isn’t too severely orangey. It provides the right amount of shimmer and color for me (I’m fair in complexion). And it has lasted me a relatively long time so far. I apply with a kabuki brush instead of with the thin brush the makeup comes with.
Allison M.
Love this bronzer! Only complaint is that it's $30 which is a little pricey for me personally, but it does seem to last forever. It gives a very light, natural bronze color. What I love most about it is that it's not super shimmery, so I can use it on my whole face as opposed to just my cheeks.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This was recommended to me by a friend of mine that worked at Clinique. I ended up using this bronzer for the longest time. I still sometimes go back to it although I'm stuck on my Too Faced bronzer. It's light enough for my pale skin and doesn't look muddy like a lot of bronzer do.
Megan F.
This bronzer has a pretty good color and a slight shimmer. I love this one for summer months when you want a little extra glow to go with your tan. I’ve bought this off and on since high school and always go back when I’m not in the mood to try something new.
Bethany M.
Frisco, TX
I’ve used this product for years! It has lasted a while, which justifies the price. It stays on all day! I purchased it at Belk, and it feels wonderful on my skin. I highly recommend to others. It is a very pigmented color.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
I use this daily to add color and slightly contour. It has never broken me out and I am very sensitive to bronzers. In the pan it looks shimmery but it isn’t at all the skin. I love it and will buy it again. (From ulta)
Anna L.
This is not my favorite bronzer. My skin felt powdery afterwards.  I think there are better options for the price.  It is true to color, and gives me a soft tan/glow, but the powdery feel trumps the glow.
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
I like this bronzer a lot. I find it to be warm but not too warm, so it looks natural. I use a kabuki brush and basically use it as contour. It’s easy to blend and I like that it is matte. Would recommend.
Paige N.
Louisville, KY
I really love this bronzer. I use a light layer over my lighter bronzer and it really gives me a golden glow. My only complaint is that it has a little more of a red tone, which I dislike.
Kim R.
Tucson
This looks great! How long does it last before needing a touch up? also does it come in water proof?
Tatiane S.
São José dos Pinhais Paraná santo Antônio casa 11
Is this product really good? Does it have good pigmentation?

back