BY NONE

Lightweight powder bronzer creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed radiance. Blends, builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Perfect for on-the-go glow. Long-wearing. Oil-free. Using Bronzer/Blender Brush or the included brush, sweep on to cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, blending well. Use alone or over foundation. Size: .33-oz. see more...

Morgan R.
Berkeley, CA
This is the absolute best bronzer for pale/fair skin. It won't go orange on you, it has just enough shimmer to give you that just-went-to-the-beach glow, and the amount of product you get in a single tin is amazing. If you're looking for a great first bronzer (or if you just want to stop looking for the /perfect/ bronzer) here you go. Try it out. You won't regret it!
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
This is a great bronzer! I love the color-- it's sheer and natural on my medium olive skin and doesn't look cakey on my skin. The only thing I do not like about the formula is the shimmer, which isn't overwhelming but is enough to emphasize pores/imperfections as the day goes on. Probably won't buy again, but I am happy with my purchase.
Crisleidy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! Omg this is like holy grail for me!!! It's a must have!! I love it sooo much!! It looks great and t last soo long!!! It's shimmery finish but not too shimmering it the perfect medium!!!im definitely buying again!!!
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite bronzer. Blends perfectly and nice for contouring. Gives you just the right amount of shimmer. It has a lot in it so it lasts forever. Great for all skin tones.
Danielle P.
New Carlisle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it! My body tends to be a little darker then my face and this evens it out and blends really well with my foundation.
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer! It works really well and I love the coverage it gives you. I also like that it's not too much on your skin.
Cara B.
So underrated! It's beautiful and stunning! Gives the perfect non orange glow to the skin. It's not matte but the shimmer isn't like sparkles on your face! This one is a must have
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I have been using this bronzer for over 10 years. It lasts forever and still looks great on the skin. Definitely gives the skin a glowy luminous look. It makes the skin look warmer and blends easily down the neck and chest to warm up the skin. It doesn't have an orange-y tint but it will looks great when I'm pale or tanner.
Katie J.
Brentwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to Bronzer! I love the color sun kissed! It describe it to a Tee! Leaving you with a sun kissed look. I also love to use it for contour
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cliniques bronzers, blushes, and Highlighters are absolutely stunning!!! There product is good and there packaging is beautiful!