Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersClinique
Travel Size - Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm

Lightweight makeup remover quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. Non-greasy. Non-drying. Ophtha

Is it good for daily use?
Do you have to wash your face after using this product to take makeup off?
How is this product on dry sensitized skin?
Start your review of Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm!
Product Highlights
I love all of the Clinique products this is one of my favs though! I have very sensitive skin and this really leaves it feeling clean and moisturized!in reviews
Holly D.
MA
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Holly D.
This[product:clinique-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm-home-&-away-duo] is the only cleansing balm you will ever need. It’s from Clinique, so that means that it is ophthalmology tested and dermatologist tested, allergy free, and fragrance free. This is a basic, no frills balm that glides onto skin, melts upon contact and rubs makeup off gently. Waterproof mascara, red lipstick and full coverage foundation take just a minute to break down, and the face rinses clean. This doesn’t leave any sort of residue, and I’ve never experienced any soft of break outs from this. The tub is a pretty good size that will last you such a long time, making this really an economical purchase. If I could only choose one cleansing balm for life, this would be it.....you often don’t need a second cleanse after this if you only use a small amount. Plus the purple glass packaging is so pretty you’ll want to display it on your countertop!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the clinique take the day off balm and it comes in different sizes/different prices. It’s not like any makeup remover I have EVER used. I wear full coverage foundation and mascara and this balm effortlessly removed it all. Gentle, easy to use, effective, soothing, and non greasy in my opinion. I do follow up with a cleanser. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue or film on your skin. I would recommend this product.
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is the best balm texture product for cleansing I've ever tried. Perfect for my dry skin. I don't like the packaging though, not hygienic ( I don't like to use the fingers (( The price is ok to me. #skincare #winterskincare #clinique
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cleansing balm by Clinique. It removes all my make including stubborn mascaras, it has never broken me out and I can count on it to do the job. I bought a couple when it was on sale last year on Ulta.com. I do recommend this product.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: belk
This is the best makeup removing balm! Your makeup seriously just melts off your face. A little bit goes a long way, so a new container will last you awhile! I have the big size and the travel size. Makes makeup removal effortless!
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My all time favorite makeup remover! So nice takes off literally everything. It has such a gentle Ingredients so it doesn’t mess up my sensitive skin. I bought it two weeks ago and use it daily, NO BREAK OUTS!! Woot woot! I highly suggest to all makeup and skincare lovers!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Alexis S.
I have really sensitive skin especially when it comes to makeup removers. I’ve tried just about every type and makeup remover out there and I am always broken out immediately in a red rash on my entire face. Eye makeup remover is usually even worse. Even though [product:clinique-travel-size-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm] is more expensive than many other brands this is 100% worth it. I have the large jar and it lasts me Forever. I like that I can use just a tiny amount on a dry face, massage it on my face and eyes and then rinse it off and it immediately liquifies and rinses right off with nearly all the makeup gone. It isn’t greasy, doesn’t dry or sting my face at all and is perfect to use as a first step when double cleansing.
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rachelle M.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you are a Clinique enthusiast such as myself and you haven’t tried this product yet, what are you doing with your life. This product is effective and works just as promised. I will buy this over and over again. Thank you, Clinique for making quality products. Clinique
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rachel B.
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect fragrance free cleansing balm. It really does take the “day” or makeup all off. Doesn’t leave my skin greasy either even if I forget to double cleanse lol. A little goes a long way too. I highly recommend this! [product:clinique-travel-size-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm]
Lilli R.
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lilli R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This made taking off this look so easy! It was my goal to stop using makeup wipes and since trying cleansing balms I’ll never go back ! This is a somewhat superior cleansing balm . The texture is perfected and compared to some others you get way more product in her so way worth your money. I high recommend.

735 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geovanna H.
il y a 2 mois
Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm ?This balm is good to clean the skin and brings texture also?
Chloe N. il y a 2 mois
It’s good to clean off make up and pollution/dirt/sunscreen but you still need to double wash as per usual 💜
Shay Z.
Uxbridge , Middlsex
il y a 3 mois
Michelle P. il y a 2 mois
yes, I love to double cleanse. I like to do so because I wear a lot of eye makeup like eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and eye shadow so double cleansing helps remove all product off my face.