Clinique Touch Base For Eyes™ uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY CLINIQUE

No smearing, no fading, no creasing. Stays on until washed off. Versatile, creamy formula can be worn alone or layered under other eye shadows to give them more staying power. Acts as a holding base for powder shadow, helps it last longer. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Use ring finger to apply colour from lashline to brow; blend gently
  • Can be worn alone or under other eye shadows
  • Close compact completely to prevent product from drying out
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Is this like the Maybelline Color Tattoo?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product. Do you like it and please ...2 Answers
Clinique Touch Base For Eyes™
  • "I have been using this touch base for yearsssss. It is my favorite. I use it daily. Sometimes I use it alone with only eyeliner and mascara and sometimes I use it strictly as a base for the shadow and eye liner. I have oily skin so it doesn't prevent all creasing in the shadow, but it helps. I gave this an A because it's the only base I use :)" in 7 reviews
Darla S.
Review for: Canvas more...
Love this as a base for eye shadows. Or wear alone for a sheer, minimal but finished look. I use this several days per week. The only reason I did not give the 4th star, is that the product seems to dry out a bit before it is completely used. But I still highly recommend!
Rhonda M.
I have been using for years. I originally use it for a base and I use the uplighting color. It matches everything and can go into all seasons. It stays on all day without creasing or drying out.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
Review for: Canvas Light more...
Ever since Clinique launched this product, my eyes have never been happier. Before using this, any other primer would irritate my eyes, make them tear, and within minutes, my gorgeous artwork was a puddle on the floor. This is a must have for any person that has eye sensitivity. I also enjoy the fact it comes in different shades! Please never discontinue this! How could I forget? Eyeshadows do not budge all day!!!
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
This is a fantastic eye shadow primer! I love the different shades they carry in this as well! You can change it up and the different colors actually enhance your eye show color! Not pricey either! Also lasts forever!
Payton K.
Hardeeville, SC
I'm actually not a fan of this eyeshadow primer. It looks great on my eyes for maybe 4 hours maximum, then my shadow creases. I have it 2 stars because I like the powdery finish it gives me at first, and I feel like it gives me a clean base to start with that covers veins on eyelids well.
Emily H.
Deputy
Review for: Canvas Light more...
This is a great eye base. It's a creamy texture but blends out to almost a powder finish. It makes other colors pop and it covers my veins on my eye lids. It's very easy to apply with your finger or with a brush. I would recommend it to my friends. It is a great product.
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
I first tried this when I got married and was sold! I bought it from my Clinique counter at a local Dillard's. I had never used a primer for my eyeshadow before but I'm so glad I tried this one! Shadow lasts most of the day without getting a crease!
Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
It does the job. It is nothing that changed my life or the makeup game but ANY means. It is kinda hard to evenly spread out and set. I received it as a gift, so I will use it up, but for the price and how meh it is I would not really recommend it.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Canvas, Nude Rose, Canvas Light more...
These are very pretty cream shadows. Nude rose is a gorgeous color to pair with blue eyes. Canvas and canvas light are fair neutrals. I do not find them to work well in deeper skin, unfortunately they’re ashy. The packaging can make the product dry if it’s not used quickly.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
This product is amazing! Works well as an eyelid primer under normal eyeshadow but can also be worn alone for long lasting natural looking color. I've gotten multiple ones now and will definitely keep using!
Autum E.
PARMA, MI
Has anyone tried this product. Do you like it and please explain why because i want to try it but i don't want to buy if its not good
Maggie S.
Is this like the Maybelline Color Tattoo?