BY CLINIQUE

Size: 4.5 oz. Travel dish comes with 3 bars of Clinique soap. For great skin when you're on the go: three Facial Soaps with convenient travel dish. Facial Soap is the first step in Clinique's dermatologist-developed 3-Step Skin Care System. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, comfortable-never taut or dry. Use hands to lather Facial Soap over makeup-free face and throat. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry. Use twice daily. Follow with Steps 2 and 3: the appropriate Clarifying Lotion for your skin type, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Gel. Skin Type: Dry Combination. Size: 4.5 oz. see more...

• Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap? 2 Answers
  • Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove mak...2 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
This is the only cleanser Ive been using for about 2 years. I use it every morning and night, sometimes I don't use makeup wipes and this product seems to do a good job helping get makeup off. Very gentle and leaves your face feeling nice and refreshed rather than dry and tight like some others do. My only concern is that it can obtain bacteria where pump bottles seem like they cant as much. I don't really think its done anything to reduce my acne prone skin other than just keeping it nice and clean.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was my go-to cleanser through out most of my life. I think I used this for over 30 years until my skin because super dry as I aged and had to switch to t a cream cleanser. I still keep a bar on hand for when I need to remove stuborn makeup and some built up oils. Always a favorite and a good solution for combination skin.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These #clinique #threelittlesoaps are great for traveling. They come with a travel case to protect the soaps in your travel bag, as well as keep the soaps from getting on anything else in your bags. Because they aren't liquid you don't have to worry about TSA, and they work just as well as a liquid face wash.
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Bartlett, IL
Not my favorite Clinique face cleansing products. Nice standard packaging, similar to most of their facial lines. It was underwhelming to me, left my skin feeling a little dried out and didn't address the problem areas of my skin. I wouldn't use it again because it isn't the right product for my skin type.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
The very first time I use this I had an extreme allergic reaction. But now that my skin is more "mature" it is easier to wear/wash it is great for washing make up brushes to it did not really meet my expectations but above and I totally recommend it to you :-)
Paola D.
Paola D.
FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The package are super great!! i love this presentation for travel. The soaps are great for sensitive skin, it cleans without irritate and helps to make breakouts go away. The soaps have neutral/ no scent and helps if you have acne problems. I recommended it.
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap was using my mom, for years I saw in the bathroom, I was a little girl, I used little, and then I grew up and I started to use brands for teens hehe, but if it was a good soap and leaves a feeling of freshness and smells good, is what I remember.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this soap and it helped fight acne without drying out my skin. It smelt clean and didn't have a overpowering fragrance scent I would recommend for anyone who just wants the clean smell with out overpowering fragrance or has sensitive skin
Bertha C.
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
This Clinique soap has always been a favorite of mine. It's still the same creamy formula that gets the skin squeaky clean and feeling smooth and supple. This is generously sized so you definitely get your money's worth. I highly recommend!!
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Bakersfield
I prefer to buy the travel size all the time. The big bar lasts too long and this size seems to be just right. When used with the other 2 items in the 3-step process this item truly makes your face feel so clean and smooth.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap?
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove makeup very well?