BY CLINIQUE

Size: 4.5 oz. Travel dish comes with 3 bars of Clinique soap. For great skin when you're on the go: three Facial Soaps with convenient travel dish. Facial Soap is the first step in Clinique's dermatologist-developed 3-Step Skin Care System. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, comfortable-never taut or dry. Use hands to lather Facial Soap over makeup-free face and throat. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry. Use twice daily. Follow with Steps 2 and 3: the appropriate Clarifying Lotion for your skin type, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Gel. Skin Type: Dry Combination. Size: 4.5 oz. see more...

• Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap? 2 Answers
  • Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove mak...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Heather B.
New York , NY
This is a great facial soap for sensitive skin. However, I did not like how the soap made my skin feel after I used it - it did not feel as soft as I would have liked it too. I would recommend using this product if you have more oily skin or if you have dry skin, use lotion afterwards.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this facial soap fro Clinique and how long it lasts. I've tried the liquid version and it does not last near as long as the bar. I like that it has a case which makes it easier to travel with. It's a very effective soap and keeps my face clean and clear.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great everyday mild soap. It comes in a nice container to store in. It is not drying and keeps my pimples at bay. i have used the product off and on for years and enjoy it. i would recommend to everyone. I have bought it at macy's and online.
Sasha J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Clinque 3 step face clense for many years. I have very sensitive skin so this mild soap is perfect. I truly enjoy using this product and have only added sunscreen to my skin routine. My skin is oily so it is perfect year round.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I can tell a difference almost immediately and I always see great results. I am a repeat user, and I bought it at the mall. I would definitely
purchase more. It works wonders for
your face.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soap for cleaning well.  It worked better when I was younger though, for some reason my face doesn't like Clinique as much as it used to unless it's the moisture surge.  Also, I found good soaps for much cheaper that do the same if not better.
Fran P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry/oily parts of my face plus sensitive skin. Clinique is the best thing for me. It can be pricey but sometimes they have free gifts or deal. This face soap works wonders and really helps when i have breakouts!
Mallory W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this stuff off and on since I was young. I remember my mom always using the three step system and I have followed in her footsteps. You can't beat a good bar of soap. It does a really good job of cleaning my skin without drying it out. I will keep using this in the future.
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this soap and have been using it for years. It's perfect for my sensitive skin. It provides nice moisture to my skin. I love the travel box it comes in. It's quite convenient.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap is so gentle on my skin and I love the little travel dish! I travel a lot with my job and I can take this with me anywhere. It's affordable and extremely effective. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and looking so fresh and glowing! I will be purchasing again.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap?
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove makeup very well?