BY CLINIQUE #1 in Skincare Sets

What it is: A trio of 24-hour moisture marvels to keep skin plumped, dewy and glowing. Who it's for: All skin types. Duo includes:- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (two at 4.2 oz. each): a lightweight cream-gel that gives skin a moisture boost while absorbing instantly to relieve thirsty skin and keep it plumped, dewy and glowing all day- Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate (0.5 oz.): an oil-free, antioxidant-infused water-gel that delivers a 179% moisture boost for instantly plumper, smoother skin- 100% fragrance-free- Allergy tested Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique Thirst Quenchers Set ($146.50 Value). Style Number: 5370868. Available in stores.

• How do you use this ?1 Answers
  • Does this product make anyone break out?5 Answers
  • Is it anti aging? I know it's a great line but is it for ...4 Answers
Clinique Thirst Quenchers Set

Start your review of Clinique Thirst Quenchers Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Riley M.
Trenton
This stuff is pricey but worth it. Got a free sample from sephora and fell in love - had to figure out how to get my hands on some. I have suffered with combination (dry some places, oily in others) skin for my entire teenager/adult life. I wouldn't say my skin is super sensitive, but definitely does not like all products. Random, but the rides of my nose have been very visibly dry (no idea why - just the outsides of my nostrils?) for the past 5 years or so and I even pack on lotions/moisturizers and let them soak in - NOTHING has ever worked until this gel. I am still in awe, seriously. Maybe it's because it's a gel instead of a lotion? I'm not sure, all I can say is this stuff is the bomb. It was cheaper per ounce to buy the 3 piece set which made it doable since you only have to use a tiny bit. SO worth it. Your face ends up feeling so velvety soft and weightless - once absorbed into skin it feels like nothing is on there. Could go on forever, but thank you to the geniuses who invented this so my dry/gross/flakey nose finally looks normal.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
This combination is hands down the best moisturizer I have used. After washing my face with the mild soap,  I start with the Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate. It almost seems like it has a sticky consistency when you first put it on. But it drys so quickly it puts all these little beads of water into your skin and helps it soak in your moisturizer. The 72 Hour Moisture Surge is next. AMAZING. This stuff is so softening on the skin. I used to get very oily skin on my t-zone. I realized my skin was very dehydrated and it was over producing oil to compensate. The 72 hour really lives up to it's name, I rarely get the oiliness anymore. My face is super moisturized and feels so good. I use the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask a couple times a week, just to get that extra boost of moisture I may have lost during the day, working out or when it is really dry out during the winter months. It is very hydrating. However, it can cause breakouts on occasion, that is why I use it only a few times a week. But it really works wonders. This line is the best, my 40 year old skin loves Clinique!
Jennie G.
Whitehall
This stuff is so hard to find anymore, but when I do I get as much as I can!
The face gel I would have never imagined to be so moisturizing. The first time I used it, it blew my mind! I don't know how they do it but the stuff is fabulous! The under eye cream doesn't aggravate my eyes and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I would highly recommend the set if you can find it!
Sarah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this for winter when my skin can become dry. Thirst quencher really truly keeps my skin hydrated, not greasy, and calm. A little goes a long way and it smells nice! I have sensitive skin that will break out with primers that have silicone and moisturizers that I haven't been able to identify the cause with. This clinique is safe! It's great when I need more moisture than my fresh youth preserve, and seems to really transform my skin during the full winter months. It's a winner!
Christina D.
Hanover, MD
At first, I really loved this set! My skin felt like it was retaining moisture and my dry, flaky spots were beginning to disappear. However, after a few weeks, my skin was still craving more moisture. I have combination skin, so it's always been tough to find a moisturizer that offers enough moisture without making my skin look shiny. I will say, although I would have liked it to be more moisturizing, it did not leave my face looking shiny or feeling sticky.
Sara H.
Mississauga, ON
I've tried many products from Clinique and this one is good but not great. This line is supposedly for dry skin, which I can agree with, however it seems you can't have an in between. Either you stay dry or you put this on and its leaves quite an oily feeling. For the price it's good and it depends on the finish you enjoy! Not quite for me but I would use if I had nothing else in my moisturizer cabinet.
Jessica A.
Huntington
The overnight mask is not my favorite don’t really notice a difference. The moisture surge concentrate is good but not great; I feel it sits on top of the skin and feels a bit tacky; not a lot of relieve for my dry skin. The moisturizer works good penetrates the dry areas goes on smooth I like the formula seems to always be cold in the jar a little goes a long way with all three products.
Jolani J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product, it feel slightly like a cool gel but it’s not oily, it’s not greasy it’s super moisturizing it’s also at a very good price point. A little goes a long way I don’t recommend for you to over rub this product because it does tend to rub off, so you do have to be a little careful. I highly recommend this for combination to dry skin because of how moisturizing it feels.
Ariel P.
Lexington, MS
By far one of my top 5 favorite moisturizing sets! It doesn’t matter how dry your skin may be. It is no match for these products! A lot of times, you’re able to get some, or all, of these products free when you buy something from Clinique. That’s actually how I first tried them, and I’ve been in love ever since! There’s no harsh chemicals or fragrances, only unbelievable hydration!
Alexa D.
Elmont
As i have gotten older, and by older i just mean finally realize that taking care of my skin is important. i realized how little i used to care about moisturizer, with oily skin why moisturize, but after using the clinique moisture surge i have noticed my skin is less oily because i am properly moisturizing it with this product so my skin doesn’t have to over produce to compensate.
Kathryn M.
Barbara E.
sderot isreal
Is it anti aging? I know it's a great line but is it for women over 45?
Katrina O.