Clinique The Nutcracker Compact uploaded by Rosclaumer S.Clinique The Nutcracker Compact uploaded by Susana A.Clinique The Nutcracker Compact uploaded by Stefanie B.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique The Nutcracker Compact

Start your review of Clinique The Nutcracker Compact!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This compact is really great if you're traveling! that way you can have an eye and blusher to use whenever you need it! I can say that the blusher isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be, but I'm not at all disappointed...I use this pallet on days where I just want a simple eye look and a light flush of color on my cheeks! the colors are absolutely beautiful and would do well on a range of skin tones, not really sure how the blusher would do, but I imagine it would look just as pretty on a deeper skin tone as it would a very fair one! btw, I normally lean towards a neutral undertone with a slightly tanned skin! I am in no way a medium skin tone or deep skin tone, but again, I can get very tanned and this eye/blusher combination still looks good either way!" in 5 reviews
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
me encanta!!! su presentacion es hermosa, preciosa, super femenina, sus colores bellísimos, la brocha super practica para cargar en la cartera y poder retocarte rápidamente gracias a que también cuenta con espejo , el tono del blusa es precioso...todo positivo
Dana M.
Murrieta, CA
The colors in this palette drew my attention. The blush tone was amazing as well as the eye shadows. Top quality and worth the money. Easily applied. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I will buy again soon!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsville , KY
Didn't really care for this product too much , not sure if it was because my skin tone may be a little too dark for it but it didn't work as well as I hoped it would . Wouldn't recommend to girls of darker shade
Paula T.
Wilmington, NC
I don't use the who thing just the blush and yes i only have the blush not the package. I love clinique since it's hypoallergenic and it is very gentle. I have been using it since i started putting make up on.
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! it made my cheeks a beautiful color! I think it is good for both skin types (oily and dry) I think the colors are great. For me it was a matte finish and I would definitely buy again!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This was an adorable little palette from Clinique. The colors are sweet and very pretty. They never disappoint. It's a brand I always go back to. Lots of options in this to create a ton of looks
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite about this palate is definetly the blush! It looks so nice on without seeming over the top. I would definetly recommend to someone who is looking for a well rounded palette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauryn H.
This pallet is so gorgeous. It's unbelievable how pigmented and pretty this all blends out to be. It holds so well. I love the hard case Clinique chose. It's so easy to apply. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Baily M.
The size of this product was perfect for traveling. It has abolish included which is always a bonus and I love the blush. However I didn't find the pigmentation I like in the eyeshadow, but it's buildable and it's a nice little palette for on the go. The brushes included are Ok, not exactly my first choice but they can definitely work. Overall I would recommend this for someone on the move and wants an everyday look in one little palette.