Clinique The Gift of Great Skin Makeup Set in Silvery Train Case uploaded by Melody

BY CLINIQUE

The best of Clinique skincare is packaged in a generous holiday set featuring all of your favorites in addition to other beauty must-haves.

Taylor K.
Was very happy to receive this as a Christmas gift. It's good to have a variety of products as someone with a combination of dry and oily skin problems. I've gone back to purchase the "dramatically different" moisturizer, as it's very light and easy on my sensitive skin; not oily at all. I only give 4 instead of 5 stars as not all of the products feel as nice as that little yellow one!
Luzvith H.
¿Cómo no amar este set, si cada vez que me lo dieron ya que es muy práctico llevarlo a viajar y tener uno en su oficina, cada paso es mejor que otro y es una de mis marcas favoritas, y Que mi Cara es muy delicada. Me encanta esta marca y sus productos 100% recomendados
Loren C.
Fort Campbell
Muy bueno para la piel los dermatologos lo recomiendan creo que es uninse los productos que mas venden en las tiendas usalo y no te vas arrepentir muchas gracias por todo si lo compraría otra vez
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I received this great skin set as a gift from my sister. It is a great skin product that leaves my skin very soft. The packaging is nice and can easily travel with. The product was very effective. I will definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone looking for a great skin product that works.
Madelyn D.
I highly recommend this entire line . After spending a great amount of money and time searching for a facial product that didn't dry out my skin , I was happy when I found this line. I purchased it at Macy's for a very reasonable price .
Jasmina A.
Jersey City
This is some of the most gentle skin care on the market. I use a lot of other stuff but always come back to this when I have a breakout I can't get rid of, recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Rachel M.
Menifee, Ca
Really great group of products. I love the dramatically different lotion. It moisturizes well without leaving my skin to oily. It's light but totally gets the job done. The eye makeup remover is also one of the best I've tried!
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
This is a wonderful set. The facial gel/lotion is my absolute favorite. I have sensitive skin and Clinique does not bother it at all. Yes it costs more than drug store cosmetics but it is worth it to me
Rosie C.
The packaging in Perfect for on the go! Clinique products are so good for your skin!! I've never had any disappointments I definitely recommend it! It's so affordable.
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
My favorite skincare products ! This is a great price for everything you get . Came with some extra goodies . I love these products because every product has been helpful to my skin . I feel like you can't use one without the other . Awesome !
Nada K.
Do u thing I should get this