Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set

A collection of 20 lip colors with bite-sized charm. This set features super-nourishing bite-sized versions of Chubby Stick™s, each loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. The shades range from subtly sheer to vibrant and come housed in a limited-edition, giftable tin. This set contains:- 12 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Richer Raisin, Fuller Fig, Whole Lotta Honey, Graped-Up, Mega Melon, Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon, Pudgy Peony, Super Strawberry, Voluptuous Violet, and Plumped Up Pink- 8 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick Intense™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Grandest Grape, Roundest Raspberry, Pumped Up Poppy These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

I have not used this brand before .. but the colors are charming and beautiful .. I loved it I wish its experience to say about the opinion in this product.
Start your review of Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The chuby sticks are very hydrating, very cute and small. You get a wide range of colors. Not pricey for the quantity you get. The packaging is great. It was my first time buying it. They last long on your lips and would definitely recommend it !!” in reviews
Ceredo, WV
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!
Lubbock, TX
This is super cute...and the colors vary in intensity. Some are really pigmented and some are sheer. Very moisturizing and they last through regular wear. I'm giving 3 stars because the caps all fall off inside purses and you cant swivel up... So basically all you get is what you see. I'm sure if you use a brush you can dig more out. Sad... Because my favorite color was the one that smashed the inside of my purse :( so ruined purse and lost a color. [product:clinique-the-chubbettes-20-x-0.03-oz/-1-g]
Seattle, WA
The best present one can purchase...be gifted. Look at all these colors. There is no shortcut to these products. From nudes, reds, bold colors - each chubby stick provides the same quality and color needed for a great time out.
Columbia
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this set. They are moisturizing which makes them comfortable to wear throughout the day. They have great pigment, especially considering that they are lip balms. There is a nice variety of colors as well.
They’re super sheer you almost can’t see it. Also the tops come off if they’re left in a bag and then it gets everywhere. It’s nice for just an extra sheen and sheer wash of color.
Denton, NC
Very nice to have whenever you're using a color every day and it can go with every single outfit that you own and just simply put it in your purse and Just Go With It
Blmngton Spgs, TN
This little set of chubbies is great! These are amazing! You get to try all the colors for a good price! I recommend these to everyone!! They are great!!
Moscow, ID
Unlike what I thought, I actually liked the Clinique chubbies after trying them. The colors looked great on my lips and they went on smoothly.
Terrell, TX
I liked this product, but was not really impressed. It worked great, looked good and felt good. I would probably not use again though.