BY CLINIQUE

A collection of 20 lip colors with bite-sized charm. This set features super-nourishing bite-sized versions of Chubby Stick™s, each loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. The shades range from subtly sheer to vibrant and come housed in a limited-edition, giftable tin. This set contains:- 12 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Richer Raisin, Fuller Fig, Whole Lotta Honey, Graped-Up, Mega Melon, Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon, Pudgy Peony, Super Strawberry, Voluptuous Violet, and Plumped Up Pink- 8 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick Intense™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Grandest Grape, Roundest Raspberry, Pumped Up Poppy These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set
  • "The chuby sticks are very hydrating, very cute and small. You get a wide range of colors. Not pricey for the quantity you get. The packaging is great. It was my first time buying it. They last long on your lips and would definitely recommend it !!" in 4 reviews
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I'm disappointed in this set. Like the other clinique lip balms, these chubby sticks feel good on the lips. However, there's no pigment. I can't see them on my lips, and I've tried from darkest through to lightest.  A friend can almost see the darkest shade on her lips, but she's got lips so pale that they can be difficult to see.

They get three stars since there is some lasting power and they are soft. So if you're looking for comfortable and have incredibly pale lips, they may work for you.  If you're looking for something that has a mild tint, look at some of the other Clinique lip balms. They'll add some pep to your day that the chubby sticks don't!
Caitlin T.
Murrieta, CA
Tinted lip balm basically. Provides the kinimum anount of moisture to keep your lips hydrated until you reapply. The color is prominent enough that you can definitely see it, but not a huge pop of color.
Sahar F.
I like these for their texture, but they are not my favorite since I am a lot of matte lipsticks right now.  I use them occasionally. They are good if you are new to makeup and not used to applying lipsticks easily. in this brand, I'd rather use skincare than makeup.
Emily K.
This set lets you try all of the chubby sticks for your lips. Some colors show more color on the lips then others. All of them are super hydrating and feel non sticky on the lips. These are more sheer moisturizing lip tints they are not full pigment lipsticks.
Cassandra M.
Norwalk, OH
really love the variety of the colors in this lip set. They go on smooth and even, however they are not very pigmented. You are able to build the color up by re-applying. The chubettes are easy to store and carry in my makeup case or purse! This also makes a great gift for someone.
Cali F.
This set is awesome! There is a variety of chubby sticks and the intense version. Not much product comes in each chubby stick but it is enough to play around and see which shades you prefer.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So since I found out the clinique has very great quality of lips. I grabbed this set during this holiday season. Hmm...even it is very reasonable price I still think they are not good enough. If you prefer somthing pigment lipstick just skip this set.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
So many varieties and the price is nice. The formula is smooth. I bought this at Ulta, I wanted to try something new. But these don't last long. Wasn't my favorite purchase.
farah t.
woodside
i find that these tend to dry out lips pretty quickly and make for awkward application. they do make your lips crack but the color pay off is fine. i have a few of these but would not consider purchasing again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Sahar F.
Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and long lasting?
💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
I have not used this brand before .. but the colors are charming and beautiful .. I loved it I wish its experience to say about the opinion in this product.