Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set

A collection of 20 lip colors with bite-sized charm. This set features super-nourishing bite-sized versions of Chubby Stick™s, each loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. The shades range from subtly sheer to vibrant and come housed in a limited-edition, giftable tin. This set contains:- 12 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Richer Raisin, Fuller Fig, Whole Lotta Honey, Graped-Up, Mega Melon, Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon, Pudgy Peony, Super Strawberry, Voluptuous Violet, and Plumped Up Pink- 8 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick Intense™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Grandest Grape, Roundest Raspberry, Pumped Up Poppy These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Anyone know if this is still for sale anywhere??
I have not used this brand before .. but the colors are charming and beautiful .. I loved it I wish its experience to say about the opinion in this product.
Start your review of Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The chuby sticks are very hydrating, very cute and small. You get a wide range of colors. Not pricey for the quantity you get. The packaging is great. It was my first time buying it. They last long on your lips and would definitely recommend it !!in reviews
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this holiday chubette set from Clinique. It comes in this great storage box which keeps them neatly organized and at your fingertips. There are 20 vibrant shades to choose from that suit any look. Purples, pinks, reds, nudes...this little kit has it all. One of the best things about it is that the little chubbies need no sharpening. Seriously I'm in 😍 !!
Sherry W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Clinique The Chubbettes Lip Color Balm Set uploaded by Sherry W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love chubby sticks! Nice color and good moisturising. Okay staying power. I shared this set with my sister!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Straight up Distroyed my new Louis Vuitton Neverfull!!!! The caps dont stay on at all! Like none of them stay on! I'm so upset I might cry. And because of the way it's made it just smeared everywhere. I love the product, HATE the packaging! Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Richer Raisin, Fuller Fig, Whole Lotta Honey, Graped-Up, Mega Melon, Chunky Cherry, Mighty Mimosa, Woppin Watermelon, Pudgy Peony, Super Strawberry, Voluptuous Violet and Plumped Up Pink, 0.03-oz. / 1g each Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Broadest Berry, Roomiest Rose, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Grandest Grape, Roundest Raspberry and Plumped Up Poppy, 0.03-oz. / 1g each Features & details 20 super-nourishing Chubby Sticks in little try-me sizes. This spectacular lineup of tiny Chubby Sticks treats lips to 20 shades of mouth-watering color and shine, from sheer to vibrant. All in in a limited-edition tin. A great value. Try-me sizes have a minimal supply of lip color. Enjoy each shade while it lasts.
Kayla W.
Mobile, AL
These are great for travel and for the minimalist at heart! Put it in your pocket and you’re ready to go!
Lisa D.
w
Great value! Purchased as a gift for the holidays and even got one for myself. Love that it has so many colors to go with anything you have to wear.
Teri J.
Los Angeles
I love the Clinique Color Pop Lipgloss. I wanted to try Chubby Stick but there’s so many colors! So this was perfect as I can try so many colors and just buy my favs later. There are some deep and other just very light tints. I think the colors are nice on my medium skin complexion. I can switch the colors up depending on my look and outfit. They draw on well. A little less tacky than lipstick but not as shiny as gloss. I would recommend for beginners at lipsticks as you can try new shades and it can easily applied with it’s crayon like shape. If you’re looking for a lasting effect. It comes off with regular eating and drinking but just reapply. Great product! Great gift idea too!
Sou S.
I like these for their texture, but they are not my favorite since I am a lot of matte lipsticks right now.  I use them occasionally. They are good if you are new to makeup and not used to applying lipsticks easily. in this brand, I'd rather use skincare than makeup.
Cali F.
This set is awesome! There is a variety of chubby sticks and the intense version. Not much product comes in each chubby stick but it is enough to play around and see which shades you prefer.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
So many varieties and the price is nice. The formula is smooth. I bought this at Ulta, I wanted to try something new. But these don't last long. Wasn't my favorite purchase.
Ashley B.
Very nice to have whenever you're using a color every day and it can go with every single outfit that you own and just simply put it in your purse and Just Go With It