BY CLINIQUE

The Bounce Is Back Kit by Clinique for Unisex; 2 Pc Kit 1.7 ounce Repairwear Uplifting SPF 15 Firming Cream; Dry Combination To Combination Oily/Mixte, 1.7 ounce Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream; Dry Combination To Combination Oily/Mixte.

Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
I enjoyed it. Would care to buy it again. But if it was on sale I would.. I love my face so I get nervous with putting too much product on it. I dont even use soap on my face.. raw oatmeal,baking soda green tea,asprin and when i have break outs clay mask and face treatments only when it gets BAd.. I would love to fun something natrual
Hannah B.
Rogers, AR
Love this product! It has allowed my eyes to make a total 180 this year! I went from dark and dreary eyes to always having bright eyes with tight skin underneath. It 100% met my expectations above and beyond. I wouldn't change anything about it. It needs to be used consistently though!
Daisy M.
Las Vegas
What can I say about this product. I'm so in love with this. I will definitely continue buying this. I give it a five star. I love how your face feels when  you apply it on . Your face feels very moisturizer very fresh. Your face looks all clean . I love this
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
This is such a great kit with so many great products. Definitely my go-to for night and day creams! Clinique is always my favorite brand for moisturizers, as the products do not leave your skin oily at all, not to mention the great prices! :-))
Sophia L.
Didn't like the affect it had on my skin. I saw no improvement over the time I have used this product. Very disappointed with this product ! But I did like the smell of it.
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC
I received this product as a sample from my mall. I liked the smell kind of fresh. However I did not notice any difference after use of the product . The packaging , feel, and smell was lovely, but not effective.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I didn't really like this product, it didn't meet my expectations maybe it was me and in someone else it could work, it was my first time using it and probably I used it wrong, it is a little bit expensive and I think you can get products that work better.
alex M.
Azusa
It's 2017 unisex is the go! The long lasting pot help the face look moisturized and replenished it gives a dewy affect and makes you look like a million bucks
Brittney F.
Love this product! I was very happy with the purchase, and the price wasn't too bad. I bought it at a department store at the mall and it was super effective!
sandy h.
This product made my skin soft but I never noticed a difference of my skin "bouncing back" which is why I bought the product in the first place