BY CLINIQUE

offers protection against aging and the burning effects of uva and uvb rays for fragile areas, such as eye-area skin, lips, nose, earlobes, even scars. enhanced uva defense helps guard against premature aging. UPC:701000876137SKU:ADIB00685DWOM see more...

whiz j.
Purchased at: Macy's
I use Clinique's targeted protection stick when I'm on the go. I spend a lot of time pursuing my outdoor Hobbies. I rely on Clinique's targeted protection stick to keep me from getting a burn
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to use and does a great job. Easy to travel with. No messy application. Would buy again. Typical Clinique packaging. Met my expectations and it did its job. Would recommend giving it a try you won’t be disappointed.
Giuliana O.
Bridgewater
So easy for on the go use. No need to get messy, oily hands while applying sunscreen. This feels lightweight and I forget I even have anything on!
Hannah M.
Carrollton
Purchased at: belk
this product i feel like really protects my skin but also doesn’t clog my pores like regular sunscreens do!
Rashida R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this brand even thou it’s pricy it works well with my skin the it’s effective.
aasss s.
I loveeeee this brand. I am a user of this brand and the makeup and care products seem excellent to meeee.
Charlie K.
Belfountain, ON
This product works well, it does its job and doesn’t leave skin feeling too different.
Pari N.
Bangalore
It’s a great product.. I am a huge fan of Clinique.. it’s really suits me so much..it’s so gentle to use.. I just love the amount of the product..it’s so much.. the fragrance is amazing and mesmerising.. totally worth buying it..