BY CLINIQUE #46 in Makeup Remover

Saturated with gentle micellar cleansing liquid, these ready-to-go towelettes remove face and eye makeup anywhere, anytime—without irritation. The re-sealable package makes it perfect for gym, travel, or quick makeup changes.

• Is this a good way to remove my make up? All the make up remover to...1 Answers
  • How long have these been out?! How many do you ge...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these okay for sensitive eyes and skin? Also are they long las...2 Answers
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
San Francisco, CA
I am very picky with makeup wipes because I use them on my skin every day. The Neutrogena makeup wipes were always my favorite, even more so than the wipes sold at Sephora. When I tried these out, I had finally found wipes I liked as much as the Neutrogena ones, if not more. However, I must complain about the packaging, and I will not be repurchasing this until the packaging is changed. It is nearly impossible to pull out one wipe without pulling another. This is annoying and wasteful, because if I try putting it back in, it doesn't go in all the way, and it dries out the product. However, these are very gentle wipes. You don't need to vigorously scrub your face with them to rid your face of makeup. Skin feels very fresh and clean after use.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
These wipes take everything off your face with just one pad! The micellar works to melt away all the makeup. However, if I am looking for a product with micellar I prefer the liquid bottle and some cotton balls. These wipes do not have so much liquid in them, but still leave the face feeling oily afterward, and then I feel the need to wash my face anyway. I found that disappointing. When I use wipes to take off my makeup, it is usually because I am feeling very lazy and want to rush. Most makeup wipes allow that because they do not leave behind this oil residue. I would not pay for these again.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes for Face & Eyes are great for cleaning your face and eyes after wearing makeup. They are effective, convenient and easy to use. It is a great tool for beauty! No room for improvement as it is a great product! I give it 5 stars A. Clinique also has many other great products.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
I love he Clinique take the day off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes for your face and eyes‼️ These are an all in one and make your make-up removal quick and easy which is what you need at the end of your day. You are left feeling refreshed Clean and not stripped of all your moisture, you feel soft clean and smooth ready to go to bed. They are perfect to take and throw in your gym bag or on your boat or backpack. It makes it so easy to clean your face of all the days make-up sweat and more.
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Washington Court House, OH
I gave Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes for Face & Eyes five stars because it has everything I look for in a makeup remover. This convenient easily portable package of towelettes is a no fuss no mess easy solution to what previously I considered a taxing beauty ritual. The non greasy formula both thoroughly cleanses the skin leaving no dreaded morning raccoon eyes while also leaving your skin fresh and moisturized.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Martinsburg, WV
Very good for sensitive skin . A little more expensive but definitely worth it when it comes to removing all of your makeup. It did not make me break out. I would definitely recommend this product to people with sensitive skin and who have more of a relaxed skin care routine. Certain products do work differently for everyone due to differences in skin oils and types and textures. It worked for me so hopefully it works for you .
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I love using the wipes before going in with the balm, I feel like the wipes alone do not clean all the makeup out of your skin specially mascara. I do not like the fact that they are super thin and cannot use the other side to better wipe off your make up. if you just wear a bb cream and a little eye makeup they'll be perfect. they are super soft and moist. great towelette for clinique and i think they are fairly priced.
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
A lot of companies are now coming up with products that are micellar. Most of what I've seen is as bottles with liquid inside it. You have to use a cotton pad and add the liquid to the cotton pad. A small cotton pad is not enough, so they end up using about 4-5 cotton pads to clean the makeup off. These wipes are more convenient. You just take out, clean, and this distance. All you need is a past, which is great.
Calika P.
Calika P.
I honestly really like this makeup remover. It got rid of most of the mascara, which is very hard to get rid of, on my eyelashes. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry so it was very effectiv. I would buy this again because, it works well and it comes in purple packaging which of course is my favorite color. I would definitely recommend this product. It's affordable and can be found in a local drugstore.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Windermere, FL
I love these! I usually wear a very full-coverage foundation, with liquid eyeliner, waterproof mascara, and long-wear lipliner/lipstick--this got it ALL OFF with ONE wipe! Not the cheapest wipes out there, but you also don't use 2-3 of them to get everything off so it ends up being a great value! I am definitely going to buy these again when I run out, and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have really sensitive skin; I tend to get red patches and burning with a lot of products. Is this gentle on sensitive skin? My skin is so sensitive even with a toner specifically for sensitive skin it tends to sting when applied. I only tone once a week now if at all. I'm looking for an easier way of removing my makeup. I tend to get cotton strands in my eyes with Micellar water even without rubbing.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Has anyone tried these? do they remove all your makeup as good as the balm. And do they burn or irritate sensitive skin?
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
My skin loves anything Clinique, but I'm unsure if I would pay the price for these. I usually use the neutrogena wipes. What makes this product better than what I can find in the drug store?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
Does this product leave and oily film on skin?
Britny G.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Are these okay for sensitive eyes and skin? Also are they long lasting?