BY CLINIQUE #7 in Makeup Remover

A packette of ready-to-go towelettes that whisk away face and eye makeup without irritation—or the need for water. Saturated with gentle micellar cleansing liquid, these ready-to-go towelettes remove face and eye makeup anywhere, any time—without irritation. The re-sealable package makes it perfect for gym, travel, or quick makeup changes. Ophthalmologist Tested.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Lift seal to remove towelette and unfold it completely.
  • Using both sides, gently wipe towelette over face and eye area until all makeup is removed.
  • No need to rinse after use.
  • Reseal package tightly to keep towelettes fresh.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isopropyl Palmitate , Pentylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Trisiloxane , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Caprylyl Glycol , Arginine , Hexylene Glycol , Sorbic Acid , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol​

• Is this a good way to remove my make up? All the make up ...2 Answers
  • How long have these been out?! How many do you get in a p...1 Answers
  • Are these okay for sensitive eyes and skin? Also are the...2 Answers
KayLeigh L.
Since I have dry skin, I tend to avoid make up removing wipes because most of them just don’t agree with my face and leave me dehydrated and with texture. These, however, have a great blend of micellar water and cleanser which doesn’t dry my face out. I still keep use down to a minimum- mostly while traveling and to clean up around my eyes after cleansing. These don’t sting my eyes or face like other wipes can. I’d purchase again!
Justine S.
South Orange
I have been using this product for about a year now. I am personally not a big fan of the product because of the oily residue it leaves on your face after use. Due to this it makes me feel like it didn’t do a good job of getting all the makeup off. From the look of the towel after I got it all off but the residue makes me feel like I just smeared my makeup into my pores deeper and only got the surface layer off. I only use it once and a while.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
You want to talk about a product that really removes every bit of your makeup? Let's talk about it! These get rid of every last little bit of makeup that may be left on your skin on your eyes your lips wherever it breaks it all down so you can easily wipe it away! They are a little bit on the pricey side they're not cheap that's the truth but they are hypoallergenic and they work very well. I like the Clinique take the day off face wash the only thing I don't like is the fact that the formulation is like a hardened oil and so I always get that oily film left that sometimes gets in my eyes. The project itself is great I just don't like that one particular side effect and they seem to solve the problem with the wipes! Clinique is a great brand pretty much anyone can use it because it is hypoallergenic!
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
I love these. Especially since I found them in a handy travel pack. These things save us during recital season. We are able to completely remove my daughters makeup so that she can go from dancing queen to normal teen in just a minute. Worth every penny.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Omg these are amazing and actually affordable for the price considering it comes with 50!!! It’s worth a little more than paying for the cheaper ones because it gets all makeup off effortlessly. The packaging is nice because they don’t dry out. And the best part is there is no unnecessary alcohol and no sting !!!! Yay
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
If you think these will be as good as the balm by the same name you’re going to be disappointed. These are an overpriced version of a good wipe you can easily get at the drug store. I really had high hopes for these as the balm is a holy grail but these are just an average performer.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA
These are not particularly my favorite. I prefer the cleansing milk or the balm over these. I feel like I have to use more than 2 to get my makeup off & half the time they are dried out. If I’m going to get wipes, I would purchase the Neutrogena over these & they are cheaper!!
Victoria A.
These wipes are amazing like the liquid. I find it hard to find wipes that actually remove mascara which I believe everyone has the same problem. This does a really good job and recommend them. Although I have never tried to use these on waterproof mascara. That still remains to be seen.
Cecilia G.
These wipes perform just as well as the liquid and balm versions of Clinique's Take the Day Off products. It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara. Also, because Clinique's formulas are so gentle these wipes don't break me out. I love these for travel.
Amber M.
Kenosha
I love the price of these. Compared to other cheaper brands you get more for your money with these. I’m not a fan of the sent on these but they clean everything. I feel that they leave a film on my face though, and leaves my skin oily. But they do what they need to!
Melissa F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have really sensitive skin; I tend to get red patches and burning with a lot of products. Is this gentle on sensitive skin? My skin is so sensitive even with a toner specifically for sensitive skin it tends to sting when applied. I only tone once a week now if at all. I'm looking for an easier way of removing my makeup. I tend to get cotton strands in my eyes with Micellar water even without rubbing.
Mallory B.
My skin loves anything Clinique, but I'm unsure if I would pay the price for these. I usually use the neutrogena wipes. What makes this product better than what I can find in the drug store?
emily j.
Are these harsh on the skin? I am looking into getting them but I have sensitive skin I I don't know if these would be harsh on it. :?
kristin W.
Has anyone tried these? do they remove all your makeup as good as the balm. And do they burn or irritate sensitive skin?
Paola B.
Doral, FL
Is this a good way to remove my make up? All the make up remover towelettes that I find make my face burn.