Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips

Our best-selling makeup remover. Totally tugless formula whisks away makeup. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Shake well.
  • Saturate cotton ball.
  • Sweep on. Wipe off.
  • Rinse with water before reapplying makeup.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isohexadecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Trisiloxane , Peg-4 Dilaurate , Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Edta , Phenoxyethanol​

Does this actually work?
Does this irritate your eyes?
I have always wanted to try this, But I’m skeptical because my skin is quite sensitive, how will it work on my skin. ?
Start your review of Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips!
How would you rate this product?
100 radford st Staten Island ny 10314
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips uploaded by Halooma S.
I have recently came back to Clinique for all my skincare and beautiful makeup 💄 and received at least 3 bottles of this makeup remover in either a makeup gift set, and in store purchases, I used to use an over the counter makeup remover that never took off my mascara enough and I'd wake up the next day with flakes of mascara under my eyes! I threw it out and started using this product, and am so estatic to say it is the perfect makeup remover and sunscreen remover on the market! I also have a bottle of the Take The Day Off Balm (another excellent product!) and my first time using I couldn't believe it only took one cotton ball gently shook the bottle and put over my eyes and everything came off instantly! I noticed it also makes your lids and eye area very soft and silky! After using this great product I used my Clinique liquid facial soap and clarifying lotion and to my surprise there was no makeup residue! This product is excellent I recommend to everyone to purchase this makeup remover for simple removal of even waterproof makeup! The product lasts a really long time, like I stated one good size cotton ball with a dab or two does the trick! Thank you Clinique for another great product and love that this makeup remover has come with all of my makeup purchases it's a must have! 😍
I absolutely love this product! I initially was skeptical about buying it given the price and thought my cheaper drug store alternatives would do the job. I received this as a sample initially and fell deep in love. This product is totally worth its price for the following reasons: (1) A little bit of product goes a long way so it lasts awhile, giving it excellent value, (2) This will take off even the most stubborn mascara with ease which significantly reduces your nighttime routine, (3) This product is so versatile: You can use this on your lips as well, in addition to your lashes and eyelids! Completely taking my liquid lipstick off every night with this product has saved my lips!!! I find myself using less lip mask products because my lips are not as dry and damaged as they used to be, and (4) It is super gentle so my skin never feels irritated after use. If you’re thinking about buying this product, just do it. Trust me, you will not regret it! It works and is worth every penny.
Latham, NY
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips uploaded by Zara A.
Although I usually love Clinique products, this makeup remover did not do it for me at all. The formula is extremely oily which I wasn't expecting, and while it says it's specifically for lashes, it didn't do a good job at that. I usually only wear mascara so it's not like there's a lot of makeup to take off in the first place. Yet it took me an eighth of the bottle to finally get it off and even then I still had to use other makeup remover products to take off the rest of the makeup that this couldn't and by that point my skin was irritated. I've had it for several months and the entire bottle is still full because taking makeup off with this product takes forever and there are much better things out there. I wouldn't recommend.
Longmont, CO
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips uploaded by Shannon S.
I've tried many eye makeup removers, I've I had choose only one, this would be it. This feels like it's got oil but in it but it's oil free. I had a few of the small ones in the giveaways and ordered a 4.2 oz bottle. Removes stubborn mascara, even waterproof effectively. Shake bottle, soak cotton ball (I prefer cotton rounds for removing eye makeup, less lint, just prefer the flat, round design) ... Place the soaked cotton ball or round over your eye for a minute holding it there then gently wipe away makeup. Best stuff! Absolutely recommend.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a mini of this in a Sephora Play! box. I think this makeup remover is just okay. I soak a cotton round with it and then hold it on my eye for about 20 seconds before gently swiping mascara away. I find that it doesn’t remove my mascara as easily as I would like. I don’t use waterproof mascara either. I find I have to rub my eyes more than I’d like to when I use this product. I’m using it up as I don’t like to waste product. I will probably not repurchase. I find myself preferring to use cleansing balms over something like this. It didn’t irritate my skin or burn my eyes, but it is just okay to me.
Kansas city, MO
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips uploaded by Humaira K.
Love it. This is the best product to remove eye make up in the market. I had got one as a free gift with my moisture surge moisturizer from clinique and i am in live ever since. Removes the toughest make up products completely. Hudabeauty lifeliner doesn't come off with any remover other then her own make up removing balm and this tonic removes that eyeliner too. I am totally in love and would buy over and over again.
Lombard, IL
I seriously cannot STAND how this product feels, but it performs fantastically so it deserves some stars. It is incredibly oily and slick feeling when applying, but using a q-tip and this product it is a fantastic way to touch up mistakes like mascara getting on your shadow. I have at least 10 bottles of it because it’s always in samples and I have gone through maybe two of them. It works, but I think a makeup wipe feels a lot better. I would never use this as an actual makeup remover at the end of the day, it’s too oily.
Braintree, MA
This is my favorite makeup remover I’ve ever used. It so effortlessly takes off makeup, even stubborn eyeliner, any mascara, or glitter. I would spend so much time using different pads and q-tips trying to get all the makeup off with Neutrogena but this gets it the first time! Only reason I gave this 4 stars and not 5 is because the product is pretty oily (which I don’t mind too much because I always wash my face after) but it is also super pricey but you do get what you pay for! #clinique #makeupremover #vbox #voxbox
This makeup remover is awesome! I have a ton of allergies and this one doesn’t trigger any of them, which is difficult to find in the first place. It takes off the makeup effortlessly, I use either my makeup eraser or just a cotton pad, shake the bottle, place on cotton pad, and let it sit on my eyes for about 15-20 seconds. Like this I don’t have to rub too much to get the makeup off and my eyes aren’t red after. It takes off gel liner like a charm, which I haven’t experienced with too many removers!
Apex, NC
This is one of my favorite longwear cleansers. I usually complete a two step process with a cleansing balm/oil then hydrating cleanser. Many times even this two step process doesn’t get all the mascara off and I never like to pull at my delicate eye area, I would much rather use a cleanser just specifically for this reason. I do wish this had a drip lid. If you ever knock this over by accident you will spill every drop. A drip lid would keep this from happening and help you from using too much.

341 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...