BY CLINIQUE #4 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All

Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

• What do you use to remove your makeup? Face wash, wipes, ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone here switched from makeup remover to micellar ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite makeup remover you use? I use Clini...6 Answers
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play and I would consider buying a full size. It surprised me because I was expecting the traditional toner like makeup remover and this isn’t it. It has a oily texture. Like miceller water but oily. I have oily/combo/acne skin but I do like oily products because oil absorbs oil so a makeup cleanser that doesn’t strip my skin is a huge plus! The makeup didn’t stand a chance. It easy swiped away. When I use miceller water, which I love I have to let it sit a little over the eyes before swiping. With this it just wipes away. I double cleanse when I wear makeup and this could easily replace my cleansing balm or cleansing oil if you want to try a new product with the same purpose. I had on a full face of makeup (lashes, contour, setting powder, blush, highlighter and lipstick) so it did take 4 or 5 small cotton balls so I wouldn’t say it’s eco friendly. Maybe if I had cotton n rounds or squares that would be less. The product says for lids, lashes, and lips so maybe I wasn’t suppose to use it for my full face but I did lol. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try
Katie
I received this @clinique, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips in my June #sephoraplay box. It claims to removed waterproof mascara without tugging, stinging, or irritating skin. This formula is very oily and was able to take off most of my makeup all except for my lash glue. It did not sting at all and was very gentle on my skin. I would definitely purchase the full size of this product to use as my makeup remover when wipes just don’t cut it. The travel size retails for $9.50 and the full size bottle is available for $19.00 at Macy’s. What did you get in your Sephora box this month? #sephora #playbox #junebox #subscriptionbox #clinique #takethedayoff #makeupremover #summernightsbox #makeup #sensitiveskin #waterproofmakeup #gentle #purple #makeupinsta #mua #instagram @sephora @influenster #influenster
Shauna C.
I wasn't happy the last time I used one of Clinique's products but this really turned it around for me, It's so hard using makeup removing wipes for mascara and eyeliner, with this I just shake up the bottle, put just a little on a cotton ball, hold on my eyes for a few seconds then wipe away all the mascara and eyeliner and eye-shadow I have on, it really surprised me how much it took off with just the first swipe. I received a really big size sample of this from my Sephora PLAY! box for the month of June, but the price on this is very reasonable so I will be purchasing a full size when the sample runs out.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I recently received this product in my June 2018 Sephora Play Box and am very impressed by it! I usually use the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof everyday to take my makeup off so it was good to try something different for a change. I wear a full face of makeup every single day, and this stuff removed every last bit of makeup with a single large cotton pad! Even Waterproof mascara came off easily which I am happy for because even with my micellar water it can take a while and effort to get it all off! It does feel oily after using it on my skin but I always wash my face after taking my makeup off anyway, so this is no big deal. Will definitely be purchasing full size in the future!
Krissy L.
Fairburn , GA
This makeup remover by Clinique is my go to! I've been using it for a few years now and I find that it easily removes your makeup. It removes eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, and more. Its ingredients make it easy to remove the makeup (less than 6 minutes), it doesn't burn your eyes, and it feels good on your face. Also, I have a bit of sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn't cause any breakouts is a plus!

The reason why I gave this product four stars instead of five is because you have to apply more to your eye in order to remove the mascara and eyeliner. However, it's expected for those to take more than the eyeshadow. However, I would definitely recommend and buy this again!
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
My biggest pet peeves with most cleansers is the fact that I can never get my mascara off! I was in need of a product that would be gentle on my face and especially my eyelashes, but would still be capable of taking my makeup off and I sure found it! This cleanser is oil-based, so it does an amazing job of removing even the most stubborn mascara without ripping out delicate eyelashes. This product also lasts forever because you only need a small amount on a cotton pad to effectively remove everything. It will leave you feeling oily afterward, so I suggest following up with a normal cleanser to clear off the oil, but otherwise this makeup remover is a holy grail! I highly recommend it.
Anna N.
I’ve used Clinique makeup remover since I started wearing makeup in middle school. Mainly because my grandma would get them and give them to us and my mom. Out of the 3 makeup removers from Clinique, I like the balm the best, then the one in the blue bottle, then this one. This one is good but it’s pretty oily and doesn’t remove my eyeliner and mascara as well as the other two. I still prefer this over other drugstore ones I’ve had and hated. I would recommend it because it lasts a while and would repurchase but not right now
ANASTASIA T.
Everett
Absolutely love this miracle of a makeup remover! Definitely need to go get another one this week because I’m running out! It takes everything off so perfectly! It is a bit oily but it leaves no makeup on my face and on top makes my face feel super hydrated and is super soft and my skin! All you need is a cotton ball or a cotton pad and ya da! Amazing! Also love how great it is at taking off even those stubborn water prove products! I go through a bottle every other month! It’s super convenient for those of us who are lazy to take of our makeup and do a full face cleaning routine!! So so guilty of that lol! But this makeup remover makes it so simple and convenient! Also love how stable the cap is! I can throw it into a suitcase or backpack and won’t have to worry about it spilling!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I've received a travel version of this product in one of Sepora Play. Fortunately, I did not buy a full-size product, otherwise I would be very disappointed.
This stuff is  for removing persistent makeup from the eyes, lips. Absolutely didn't like the two-phase consistency. After use, I wanted to clear my face several times more, because it is covered with some kind of oily layer ... Make-up removes nothing better than the usual micellar water. Also after use was an itchy eye ..
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have acne prone sensitive combination skin and slightest of dirt and makeup left overnight clogs my pores and gives me breakouts and irritation. I use double cleansing method whenver I use makeup. This makeup remover is quiet gentle and cleans waterproof and stubborn makeup easily be it mascara, eyeliner, kohl, lipcolor it removes evrything easily without irritating my skin or causing any redness. It does have a oily feel to it but it actually helps clean the makeup better without requiring me to rub my eyes or lips. I follow it up with a oil clenaser and a cleanser gel. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jada B.
Sun City, CA
I've been doing a research on some good makeup remover, does this one do the job without using too much?
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eye lids sore and a burning feeling after use?
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
I've never used any Clinique products before as I find them quite pricey but my friend has recommended this to me several times is it any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this sting or leave your eyelids feeling oily?
Jenna P.
I have super sensitive eyes. Will this burn your eyes? Does it work well?

back