BY CLINIQUE #15 in Makeup Remover

Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

• What's your favorite makeup remover you use? I use Clinique Take...6 Answers
  • I'm really wanting to try this after seeing a video review on it....1 Answers
  • I've been doing a research on some good makeup remover, does this...26 Answers
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
>___< I REALLY wanted to like this makeup remover but I just don't at all. I purchased it because it was on sale during Ulta's 21 days of beauty and it had amazing reviews on Ulta and Sephora. I have been trying to use it for the last 2 weeks and finally realized it is just not going to work for me. This does a decent job at removing my eye shadow if it is just something super simple and it also does not burn my eyes which is great! The reason why I don't like it is because it doesn't do what it's supposed to. As I said, it generally gets off my eye shadow but I 100% have to wash my eyes after.. this product does NOT get my mascara off (regular, not waterproof) even when I let the product soak on my lashes for a few seconds. When I have liquid liner on my upper lash line this remover just smears it all over my face. For the retail price, I expected a lot more from this makeup remover. I will definitely not repurchase this but I am going to use this one until it is done.
Lara Lee V.
Hayward
I only use this product to remove long wear lipstick and it is the only product that I found to remove my lipstick without damaging my lips. I am able to remove the lipstick with just a few quick swipes and a very small amount of product, which is nice considering the price of the product and the very small area on which I am using it.
I did try using this product to remove eye makeup and for me, it was not a good fit because of my ridiculously over sensitive eyes. As I wasn't expecting to use this as an eye makeup remover I am very satisfied and do love the way that it removes long wear lipstick without the need for intense rubbing and massive application quantities.
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this over any brand of make up remover because not only does it remove make up but it leaves my skin feeling clean and great. It also does not make me break out which is a plus. I look for cleansers and removers that does not make my face feel heavy and this is it.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really LOVE Clinique but I didn't care for this make up remover, it may just be that I learned I don't like make up removers that use oil in them, I just don't like how it feels on my face, and I definitely don't like using it on my eyes I feel like it gets into my eyes and makes my vision kind of blurry. I will say the best thing about it is that it truly does work like a charm, but its just not for me. I wanted to like it, and thought I would but it broke my face out so now I just stick with make up removing wipes, and stay away from the oils!
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product included in an Ulta kit. I wouldn't repurchase this product because for me this is no way better than removing my eye make-up with regular baby oil. I used as instructed in the bottle but I still felt the need to go back with the baby oil to cleanse all the mascara from my eyes. I really don't need this product since I already have something that works for me at a much cheaper price.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got a sample of the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup remover in a "gift with purchase" bag.  I squirt a little on a cotton pad and it works very well to remove my eye makeup. It is gentle enough to use on my eyes, yet effective.
Crystal M.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a good make up remover but not great. I tried it once with a cotton ball but it doesn't seem to remove all of my make up especially on the eye area so i tried pouring it onto my hand and kind of rubbed it on my face, it works better that way but it still did not take off my waterproof mascara. Also, I noticed my face got drier when i started using this.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only eye makeup remover that works me and I have been trying many of them. It takes everything off. I do not wear waterproof mascara in general but it does take off waterproof eye liner. It does not burn or irritate my eyes. This product would get a 5 star rating from me if it was cruelty free. I am in the process of trying to go 100% cruelty free and Clinque (which I have been using for 20 years) is my biggest hurdle.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent makeup remover. It did take off my mascara like it stated but I found I had to scrub a little, which left my sensitive eyes a little irritated. It wasn’t as oily as other brands I have tried. I prefer the Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm as I can rub it all over my face and easily remove everything!
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't really take off my waterproof mascara. It was like soapy water. Some of my eyeliner was hard to take off with this too. I think there are better products out there for the price, so I wouldn't repurchase.
Jada B.
Sun City, CA
I've been doing a research on some good makeup remover, does this one do the job without using too much?
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eye lids sore and a burning feeling after use?
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used any Clinique products before as I find them quite pricey but my friend has recommended this to me several times is it any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this sting or leave your eyelids feeling oily?
Jenna P.
I have super sensitive eyes. Will this burn your eyes? Does it work well?