BY CLINIQUE #4 in Makeup Remover

Our best-selling makeup remover. Totally tugless formula whisks away makeup. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Shake well.
  • Saturate cotton ball.
  • Sweep on. Wipe off.
  • Rinse with water before reapplying makeup.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isohexadecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Trisiloxane , Peg-4 Dilaurate , Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Phosphate , Dipotassium Edta , Phenoxyethanol​

• What do you use to remove your makeup? Face wash, wipes, ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone here switched from makeup remover to micellar ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite makeup remover you use? I use Clini...6 Answers
Krissy L.
Fairburn , GA
This makeup remover by Clinique is my go to! I've been using it for a few years now and I find that it easily removes your makeup. It removes eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, and more. Its ingredients make it easy to remove the makeup (less than 6 minutes), it doesn't burn your eyes, and it feels good on your face. Also, I have a bit of sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn't cause any breakouts is a plus!

The reason why I gave this product four stars instead of five is because you have to apply more to your eye in order to remove the mascara and eyeliner. However, it's expected for those to take more than the eyeshadow. However, I would definitely recommend and buy this again!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I've received a travel version of this product in one of Sepora Play. Fortunately, I did not buy a full-size product, otherwise I would be very disappointed.
This stuff is  for removing persistent makeup from the eyes, lips. Absolutely didn't like the two-phase consistency. After use, I wanted to clear my face several times more, because it is covered with some kind of oily layer ... Make-up removes nothing better than the usual micellar water. Also after use was an itchy eye ..
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have acne prone sensitive combination skin and slightest of dirt and makeup left overnight clogs my pores and gives me breakouts and irritation. I use double cleansing method whenver I use makeup. This makeup remover is quiet gentle and cleans waterproof and stubborn makeup easily be it mascara, eyeliner, kohl, lipcolor it removes evrything easily without irritating my skin or causing any redness. It does have a oily feel to it but it actually helps clean the makeup better without requiring me to rub my eyes or lips. I follow it up with a oil clenaser and a cleanser gel. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Classic makeup staple. Like most people, I stole this from my mom. I have tried other makeup removers over the years and yet nothing can replace this. Ive tried miceller water, oil cleansers, makeup wipes, cleaning balms and but Clinique's Take The Day Off is all those things combined. This takes off make up without smudging and tugging. 1 clean sweep. It is light and great on sensitive skin but dries oily so it doesn't dehydrate the skin. Highly recommend and would buy the full bottle. Find at Sephora or Macys!
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
I received this sample in my Sephora play and I absolutely love it for taking off even the most stubborn eye makeup. I soak a cotton round with a bit of this product and hold it onto my lid for a few seconds before gently wiping away any eye makeup. It even gets off my stubborn waterproof lash paradise mascara! I don’t like using it all over my face because it leaves a slightly greasy residue.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
I love this stuff. It makes the process of taking my makeup off at night a breeze. It’s very gentle, but I don’t like the alcohol scent. For being a higher end product, the small bottles are only 7-9 dollars and last me for 2-3 months. You only need to lightly dab two cotton balls with it, and it has the capability of taking off all heavy eye makeup. Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover will always be my all time favorite, but I can’t beat the price of this.
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
I just got my new Clinique skin care kit the other day. Last night I used this stuff for the first time before I went to wash my face. This stuff is so powerful that I took my ENTIRE FACE OFF with ONE tissue! And I wear heavy makeup so I was really surprised that I didn't have keep pouring more product onto many tissues to get it all off. Definitely did everything it was supposed to and left my skin feeling soft to the touch. Well deserved five stars !
Raquel H.
State College, PA
In all of my years of using makeup I have never found a makeup remover that works this well! I've tried so many others but it seems to me that this is honestly the only one that takes everything off! I use round cotton pads with this and a little goes a long way! It does leave a little oil behind but I just take another cotton pad and wipe it off and then it's perfectly fine! Seriously this stuff is amazing.
Lara Lee V.
Hayward
I only use this product to remove long wear lipstick and it is the only product that I found to remove my lipstick without damaging my lips. I am able to remove the lipstick with just a few quick swipes and a very small amount of product, which is nice considering the price of the product and the very small area on which I am using it.
I did try using this product to remove eye makeup and for me, it was not a good fit because of my ridiculously over sensitive eyes. As I wasn't expecting to use this as an eye makeup remover I am very satisfied and do love the way that it removes long wear lipstick without the need for intense rubbing and massive application quantities.
Manee Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite makeup remover! I only use it to remove eye makeup. It gets everything off including stubborn, waterproof mascara like baby oil without leaving the oily trace behind.
I never purchase this full price. I receive samples from Clinique or I buy them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. If I run out, I just use baby oil until I encounter it again. But a small travel sized bottle last me over 6 months.
Jada B.
Sun City, CA
I've been doing a research on some good makeup remover, does this one do the job without using too much?
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eye lids sore and a burning feeling after use?
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
I've never used any Clinique products before as I find them quite pricey but my friend has recommended this to me several times is it any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this sting or leave your eyelids feeling oily?
Jenna P.
I have super sensitive eyes. Will this burn your eyes? Does it work well?

Sephora