Clinique Take the Day Off™ Eye Makeup Remover Stick uploaded by Asia B.

BY CLINIQUE

All the benefits of our best-loved Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm in a slim, twist-up stick. The silky, greaseless formula gently dissolves even long-wearing eye makeup. Ideal for precision touch-ups and on-the-go makeup removal.

How to Use:

• Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin.
  • Rinse well with warm water.
  • Pat dry.

Tiffany B.
If you're a makeup artist... You NEED these! SO much easier than pulling out a liquid remove and a cotton tip. I use these to clean up wings or fix the lower lash line when you've smoked it out a little too far. This stick is also fabulous for cleaning up the lip line! Plus no fragrance and allergy tested, so something I trust using on my clients. I only docked a star because the lids don't stay on very well but I just keep them in a separate compartment of my kit and all is well.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
If you've used the Take the Day Off Balm by Clinique, you know what a miracle worker that is. This is basically the exact same thing in a stick which makes it so much easier to work around the eyes without getting the makeup remover IN them. It takes of the toughest makeup!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This product is nice for travel but you waste so much product. When you get to the end there is at least three more uses in it but you can’t use it unless you take a cotton swab to it. Also if you use it be carful of the metal. Can harm your eyes.
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Makeup remover in a stick is GENIUS! I don't use it as my everyday eye-makeup remover, but I keep it in my bag and use it whenever I go to the gym or a workout class after work or if I end up staying the night out when I haven't exactly planned to. I don't have to worry about it spilling, I don't have to keep cotton rounds, it's seriously so easy to just apply and then wipe off with a tissue. Love it.
Marina S.
Colton, CA
I have tried this product out and don't hate it but I did notice that when I compared this product to other projects like this some work better than others. This is a little pricy so if you're on a budget this might be one to save up for but I definitely would buy this again. I just like other products better. Just being honest
Amanda C.
New London
This product does what it says! You apply it and wipe off. It doesn't pull at your eyelashes when removing mascara. I really like this formula. It felt very gentle on my skin. I would not change this product at all .
Courtney M.
Colchester
This was the first eye makeup remove stick and I must say I was impressed. This worked so well at taking off my cream 24 wear cream eye shadows. It had a hard time with my mascara but that's to be expected.
Alexis R.
Westminster, CO
I usually opt for coconut oil when removing my makeup but after trying this I felt that it was like a magic eraser, my only issue is after removing the makeup the product is covered in product and I tried to wipe it with a cotton bad and that only left it with cotton on it so once I find a better way to clean I think I will enjoy it more
Alexis B.
Olympia, WA
I've used the jar of take the day off balm for a couple of years now and really like it. I have sensitive skin with mild rosacea that is also acne prone. I ran out of the jar recently but have several face makeup removers lying around. I decided to give this one a try for my eyes. I want disappointed. With no trouble it removed my waterproof Lancôme mascara and my Smashbox liquid eyeliner (which is pretty darn long wearing). I would say it works the exact same as the balm in the jar. For the price I will probably just buy the jar again next time. But this will come in handy when traveling or days when I'm just wearing eye makeup.
Priscilia W.
Glenpool
I liked this product but it did nothing for my katvond tattoo liner. I know the product is waterproof but if youre selling me an eye makeup remover i expect it to remove my eye makeup.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I am a huge fan of the liquid TAKE THE DAY OFF ..and recently came across the Remover Stick.I was wondering how wellit works comared to the liquid.It reads "rub in" does it really remove ..as well as the liquid.Thank you in adavance:-)
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? I love CLINIQUE cosmetics and I was really curious about an eye makeup remover STICK?? Does it work? Is it expensive and how is it compared to liquids/oils/water etc. & Ease of use?