BY CLINIQUE #39 in Makeup Remover

Immediately dissolves even tenacious face makeup, oil and impurities. Glides on, rinses off cleanly with water. Leaves no residue. For all skin types. Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage, rinse. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for ...2 Answers
  • Do I have to use a lot of this product in order to remove my make...2 Answers
  • I'm afraid to put an oil on my face would it clog my pores? Does ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover/cleanser is fantastic! I used to only want to use Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, but I can't afford it! It was always the absolute best at removing makeup easily! However, I just couldn't afford it and I'd end up getting to use it only when it would come with a gift and I'd get the trial sizes. Love those!! However, this really is much more affordable and they give you a LOT of it! It will last and I was amazed at how well it works at removing very difficult waterproof makeup. Usually it's the mascara (high-end) that is difficult to remove and I don't even use the waterproof kind, because the regular mascara is so good that it stays put until I remove it! And, it's usually difficult to remove without help as in a cleanser like this and other prestige brands. I'll definitely buy it again and I recommend it! I was really so surprised because I've never been a Clinique fan, but I'm becoming one fast! Love this stuff!!
Heather S.
Cicero, IL
Review for: CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz
One of my most recent purchases from Sephora. This cuts through all my makeup easily and quickly. Even though it is an oil, it washes off well and doesn't feel too greasy on the skin. I love that I can use it on my eyes to cut through waterproof mascara, on my lips, etc. Definitely keeping this in my nighttime routine.
Ashleigh F.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is the only cleansing oil I trust to remove my tough 24 hour or waterproof makeup. Ever had a hard time taking off liquid lipstick? This will swipe it away with ease. You can use it on a cotton round or tissue, but I like putting a pump in my hand and breaking down all my makeup that way then I go in with a liquid cleanser and warm water to remove all the excess. I highly, highly recommend for people who wear a lot of makeup daily.
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome. It takes off all the gunk from your face no matter how bad it is lol. Only think I don’t enjoy is when you use this on your eye lids, it can get in your eyes and stings a little.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the travel size from sephora. This product works like magic. It gently removes your make up leaving your face really clean. I met my expectations. The packaging is a see through bottle. Although my pump came off really easily so it makes the packaging looks really cheap. The only thing is, it leave your face really dry. So I recommend you putting on a mask afterwards.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time with cleansers and I currently just use Clinique, because it is simple and easy to use.  It works for sensitive skin and it is customized to my skin.  I love a few specific products, but this is the one product that will really remove everything and make it easier to start again with a fresh face each morning and night.
delanie s.
north attleboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sampled this at my job. Works really well. I use a lotion sometimes in order to take my tough eye makeup off and clinique has one with a lotion feel and an oil feel. It's great for the skin and breaks up the makeup well. This isn't a cleanser though! Be sure to clean your face and moisturize! Clinique has many amazing products!
emma b.
Fort Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, other face wipes have been harsh on my face, sometimes ever burning, and thats what I love about this oil; it doesn't do any of this, and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It also works better than any other facial cleanser for removing makeup.
Niqua M.
La
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was on the hunt for a cheap cleansing oil to repurchase. So I searched their website & found this product that everyone has been raving about. I love it, it gets everything off gently. Then I go in with the rest of my nightly routine. Yes, I will be repurchasing.
Paris K.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this until it started making my face feel oils. Although I will say it is effective, I'm very disappointed in how it took to my skin because I loved it so much. It use to get almost all my make up off before going to bed or getting in the shower.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Do you use this before using your face wash?
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
Is this a good oil for acne prone, mostly oily skin?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for this?
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I have to use a lot of this product in order to remove my makeup? I am able to easily remove my foundation. However, I struggle to remove my eyeliner wing with most makeup remover.
Gloria C.
I'm afraid to put an oil on my face would it clog my pores? Does it work well? let me know!