BY CLINIQUE #39 in Makeup Remover

Immediately dissolves even tenacious face makeup, oil and impurities. Glides on, rinses off cleanly with water. Leaves no residue. For all skin types. Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage, rinse. Ophthalmologist tested.

• Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for ...2 Answers
  • Do I have to use a lot of this product in order to remove my make...2 Answers
  • I'm afraid to put an oil on my face would it clog my pores? Does ...2 Answers
Crysalyn L.
Crysalyn L.
Home, WA
Was super skeptical about using this product because of the word 'oil' in it, and I hate the way oily products feel on my face. I have stubborn eye makeup that I struggle to remove without rubbing hard on my skin. This stuff just MELTS AWAY all your makeup and I never have to scrub hard. All you have to do is apply it on to dry skin and then rinse it off. My skin feels fresh and clean afterward, not tight or dry or oily. Only problem is that it could get costly if you use every day as it could take a couple pumps of the product to get all your makeup off
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
Number one- Clinique is amazing and their products are great for your skin. Two Oil cleanser do wonders for dryer/normal skin like mine. So when I found out Clinique also had an oil cleanser I bought it immediately. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and clean. It's a pretty good make up remover and it does a really great job of getting dirt out of your pores of you use correctly. I recommend a hot wet towel, I just think it enhances the oils and really allows them to penetrate my skin without clogging up my pores
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This was my first America/USA based cleansing oil that I tried and I sorely regretted my purchase! I had a very bad reaction to this cleansing oil - which based on it's ingredients I don't even think is actually an oil? Don't quote me on this though. While this cleansing oil did a decent job removing face and water-proof eye make-up, it did make me break out horribly. This oil also has a slight fragrance to it so this can be a positive or negative depending on what you like/prefer.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I got this as a gift from my mom because she knows I love purple and knows I am a skincare junkie. It's like she knew I would love this even before I used it. I love the consistency of this cleansing oil. It feels luxurious and has a nice scent. It helps my skin feel smooth after I wash with a foaming cleanser after. I use this as my 1st cleanse especially if I have on makeup that day. The bottle itself is gorgeous and I get excited using it. That hasn't happened in a while.
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love this cleaning oil! It gets all your makeup off at one time! It is very gentle around your eyes and it definitely does not break me out. I apply a pump or two to my hand and work it in on my dry face and it just melts away the makeup! I do go in with a cleanser after washing away the makeup. The cleansing balm by Clinique is also a great alternative.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
This is a pretty good cleansing oil. It feels like I have to use a lot of product to get makeup off, particulary when it comes to my eyes and mascara. Leaves residue in my eyes if I'm not careful, which thankfully doesn't sting, but can be unpleasant. Overall it does a good job of taking my makeup off without drying out my skin.
Cordelia T.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
LOVE THIS STUFF. Even while wearing a full face of makeup this just breaks it down, even liquid lipsticks and waterproof mascaras. I use it in addition to the clinique 3 step system and it works great. I will def repurchase when I run out which will take a while since so little product is needed
Airah M.
Airah M.
Staten Island, NY
While i love this product a lot i had to stop repurchasing it since clinique test on animals. I'm extremely heart broken to give up this product since i already fell in love with it. It takes any waterproof makeup with ease. I'm still on a hunt for a similar product but still no luck.
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
Oak Forest, IL
There's nothing like washing your face at the end of a long day. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil really refreshes my skin. It does, however, leave it a little bit dry. So after I cleanse my face to wash away the makeup, dirt and oils, I finish off with a moisturizer. Voila!
erica r.
erica r.
Elgin, Sc
I got a sample from the make up counter and have used a few times its great for waterproof eye make up and I used to take my sons fake tattoos off it leaves your skin feeling like silk its a a bit pricey for me but I really enjoyed this product and I would recommend to others!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Do you use this before using your face wash?
Monique W.
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I have to use a lot of this product in order to remove my makeup? I am able to easily remove my foundation. However, I struggle to remove my eyeliner wing with most makeup remover.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for this?
Abby I.
Abby I.
Does this actually get all the makeup off?
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
I'm afraid to put an oil on my face would it clog my pores? Does it work well? let me know!