BY CLINIQUE #33 in Facial Cleansers

Skin Types: All.

Immediately dissolves even tenacious face makeup, oil and impurities. Glides on, rinses off cleanly with water. Leaves no residue. For all skin types. Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage, rinse. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use

Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage, rinse.

• Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for ...2 Answers
  • Do I have to use a lot of this product in order to remove my make...2 Answers
  • I'm afraid to put an oil on my face would it clog my pores? Does ...2 Answers
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Oil
  • "I love clinique products they are fragrance free and always dermatology tested being said the term dermatology tested puts my mind at ease bc I have super sensitive skin. Clinique has never irratated my skin so I will continue to use their products as long as their on the market. Very pleased with this make up remover oil." in 42 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 1.7 oz, Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz more...
One of my favorite cleansing oils on the market. Super gentle and doesn’t have much of a smell. Removed makeup super easy and you don’t have to put in a lot of product or effort to get the job done. I will continue to repurchase and recommend this product because it takes away oils, dirt and makeup so effortlessly and easily that you don’t even notice you had a full face beat before applying the cleanser. Doesn’t leave any residue behind and gets rid of all the stubborn makeup. I highly recommend this product to all skin types. Left my face looking bright and luminous after using. Doesn’t leave any greasy feeling to the face behind like most oily cleansers do. Removes everything including itself with warm water. Pat dry and continue with the rest of your facial routine. I usually purchase mine on eBay or Sephora. I will definitely be stocking up on backups and living for this product. Also love the formula for my skin type too. Removes mascara better than anything else I’ve tried. Removes it better than Too Faced Mascara melt off, so that just goes to show you how nice of a product this is.
Sarah N.
Review for: CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 1.7 oz more...
I have very sensitive eyes and every eye makeup remover burns and irritates my eyes. This product was recommended to me and She promised it would remove all my make up, even waterproof mascara, with no burning. Just a few pumps in your dry hands, gently rub onto face, and it totally rinses off all your make up.It doesn't dry out your skin, and leaves it feeling moisturized but not oily or slimy. I LOVE it!!!! It does what it says- it takes off all the stuff we ladies put on our face so we can face the world, and completely removes it in seconds- no scrubbing or rubbing with wash cloth- no burning eyes- easy and fast.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This makeup remover/cleanser is fantastic! I used to only want to use Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, but I can't afford it! It was always the absolute best at removing makeup easily! However, I just couldn't afford it and I'd end up getting to use it only when it would come with a gift and I'd get the trial sizes. Love those!! However, this really is much more affordable and they give you a LOT of it! It will last and I was amazed at how well it works at removing very difficult waterproof makeup. Usually it's the mascara (high-end) that is difficult to remove and I don't even use the waterproof kind, because the regular mascara is so good that it stays put until I remove it! And, it's usually difficult to remove without help as in a cleanser like this and other prestige brands. I'll definitely buy it again and I recommend it! I was really so surprised because I've never been a Clinique fan, but I'm becoming one fast! Love this stuff!!
Sar, P.
New Bern
This product is really nice and gentle on the skin. It's really refreshing and it remove makeup with little efforts. The first time I used it I was amazed because it removed my waterproof makeup and the rest. Usually I would have to scrub for minutes ans this product it removes make u in seconds with gentle motion over your skin. So I love this product and use it everyday at night and day when I really need to take off tough makeup.
Brandy D.
Milford, MA
Review for: Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz more...
I don’t even know where to start with how much I love this product. If you ever thought you did a good job taking your makeup off put some of this on a cotten pad and you’ll be beyond shock. This will get every speck of makeup off your face it is the perfect start to your nightly routine. I highly recommend. They have a smaller bottle of you want to test it out first but you’ll defiantly be back for the bigger bottle.
Kendall G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz more...
This stuff is alright. It’s kind of a mess and a hassle to work with. I’ve tried it by first squirting some on a cotton pad as well as straight on my fingers aaand fingers work best. It kinda squirts everywhere, lands on the cotton pad and drips off, otherwise. It removes most of my makeup but not my mascara/eyeliner very well. If I work it into my eye area it gets oil all up in my eyes and clouds my vision.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Really great for removing makeup and doesn't require too much effort just a few swabs. Washes off really easily and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or grimey. I've never had any side effects considering the fact that many products cause me to break our or cause rashes this oil is great for both my skin and wiping the day away.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is my second favorite love to its sister product the take the day off cleansing balm. This is just aa great and best of all not as messy!!! It is a little pricey and there are many cleansing oils on the market but none as great aa Cliniques take the day off line. You dont need to use much so it does last you a long time too.
Katie S.
Wilton
Review for: CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 1.7 oz, Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz, Other more...
this product is great in the aspect that it is gentle and it removes makeup well without irritating skin. however, i notice that i have to use a very small amount, because this product is so oily that the oil will get in your eyes and burn. when used sparingly, this product is nice, however there is room for improvement!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil 200ml/6.7oz more...
Love this product for makeup removal! I do tend to use a lot of eye makeup, so looking for a product to remove that makeup was an essential. It was so nice and just melted the makeup off of my skin! It was a little pricey, but if you are looking for a great makeup remover, especially around the eyes, this one is great!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Do you use this before using your face wash?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Is this worth the added cost, or are there drugstore "dupes" for this?
Abby I.
Does this actually get all the makeup off?
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
Which one is better this one or the balm ?
Stacey M.
My skin is dry and sensitive, will this help my dryness? or will the balm or milk be better? x