BY CLINIQUE #69 in Makeup Remover

Gentle, milky makeup remover easily dissolves even long-wearing face makeup and sunscreens. Tissues off or rinses away with water. Residue-free formula helps maintain moisture barrier, leaves skin soft, comfortable. Ophthalmologist tested. Ideal for drier skins.

• I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyone tried...2 Answers
  • How well does this clean your makeup? Does it feel greasy or stic...1 Answers
  • How well does this clean your makeup? Does it feel greasy or stic...1 Answers
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Milk
  • "For the cost, it lasts for a very long time because you only use a little bit each time." in 1 review
  • "It's nice for when you aren't wearing a lot of makeup and just want to take it off quickly instead of using a makeup remover wipe!" in 1 review
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product, left my skin soft after use. The only thing is I felt like I had to use a lot to get a little bit of make up off. My skin doesn't feel as clean if I don't use this makeup remover before cleansing.
Carmen H.
Does not "take the day off". I bought it because it was marketed as a gentle cleanser and I've come to realize that yes, although it is very gentle on the face, it is almost TOO gentle and does not clean off all my makeup. I don't wear a lot on my face, just foundation and occasionally blush but did close to nothing and I ended up having to reach for my Banila Clean it Zero balm instead.
Tracy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this makes my skin feel! I recommend washing your face 1st, and then dry your face and use this product. It leaves your face soft and it works better with your face dry. My only complaint is that I use non waterproof mascara, and this product doesn't remove it very well. It smears and you have to keep wash to get it off. I still love it though.
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gets every last bit of makeup off without any irritation even on my sensitive skin! I love that it moisturizes as it melts away my makeup from that day! Super convenient for in the shower, I just rub it on my face, wait a minute or so, and then rinse and I don’t have to follow up with another makeup remover like I do with some of my other products.
Amanda B.
Burlington
In general I am not a huge fan of this product. I do not feel as though my makeup is really gone after using this product. It feels very nice going onto your skin but leaves excess behind. It especially doesn't work well on eye makeup removal.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to remove my make up before working out. I love it because it’s fast, quick and removes the make up wonderfully. It’s easy to use you so t have to rinse it off, it can be wiped away for a fast transition
Abigail V.
mechanicsville Virginia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best face cleaner for sensitive skin (that i’ve tried) it’s very gentle on the skin. It’s a little pricey but after a few night of using it daily it leaves your skin smooth and has a health glow!
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup remover on the planet. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It removed all my makeup without being super harsh on my skin. I found it at ulta and Sephora. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best cleansing milk/ oil I have used for the purpose of taking my makeup off before I go in with my foam cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and also works well with my other Clinique skincare products to keep my skin perfectly clear and blackhead free.
Sometimes I do use this product alone if I am super tired or in a hurry, or just not feeling like being "extra" with my skincare routine lol :)
I have dry to very dry skin in the winter, and I guess you could say I also have combination skin. This does not dry my face or make my face feel "tight" after use. I think this product would be perfect for any skin type.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent product, it certainly does what it says and I'm not disappointed in the least. I will say, KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. I'm a dummy that doesn't read so I used it on my eyes twice in two days and my eye lids were red and raw for a week. Aside from that, I love how quickly this takes my makeup off, and it leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized. I have oily/combo skin and you wouldn't think I would like such a moisturizing product, but I tend to strip my skin of it's essential oils with acne medication and treatments so it is nice to bring some life back into my face.
Moon Y.
Anyone with acne prone skin experienced any negative effects after using this? I'm afraid it might clog my pores, but I love the idea of a cleansing milk to condition my dehydrated skin...
Julieta N.
I have been using this for about a week now but I avoid the eye area and I use a different make up remover. Does anyone know if It takes off mascara and eyeliner?
Rachael J.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyone tried using it to wash off eye makeup? Does it work?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
I have sensitive skin is this product gentle on the face.
Christina S.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milk or balm? I have the balm atm but the oilyness after is to annoying. But it will also last longer anyone tried both? Which did you prefer?