BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Gentle, milky makeup remover easily dissolves even long-wearing face makeup and sunscreens. Tissues off or rinses away with water. Residue-free formula helps maintain moisture barrier, leaves skin soft, comfortable. Ophthalmologist tested. Ideal for drier skins.

• I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyo...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new cleanser that will take mak...1 Answers
  • I have been using this for about a week now but I avoid t...2 Answers
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Milk
  • "Feels so smooth and creamy, it doesn't burn my face and I have very sensitive skin especially with the cleansing products." in 33 reviews
  • "This is so smooth and hydrating it does not irritate your skin at all. It's a little pricey, but it's really worth it " in 12 reviews
  • "It's nice for when you aren't wearing a lot of makeup and just want to take it off quickly instead of using a makeup remover wipe!" in 1 review
  • "For the cost, it lasts for a very long time because you only use a little bit each time." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Since my skin is so dry I decided to switch to an oil &/or milk cleanser & decided on this one! First Clinique purchase I've ever made & I love it! I use a makeup wipe or an oil cleanser first then I follow up with this cleansing milk to make sure I got all the makeup off, since I like to wear a full face. It works well to melt your makeup off & helps keep my skin moisturized. It's un-scented and can be wiped or rinsed off. I have sensitive skin & it hasn't bothered me or broken me out, just don't use it around the eye area, cause it WILL burn! I also love that it has a pump to dispense the product, which makes it mess free & so easy to use!
Catherine M.
This product is the best at removing the oiliest, cakeiest, stubborn makeup. I like that I can rub it into my skin and see the makeup dissolving. The main drawback is the price. It is much pricier than drugstore makeup wipes or micellar water. The product does last a long time though as I only use it for days when I have a lot of makeup on. This is definitely a splurge product.
Sophie L.
hamden
I used this when I did a at home spa day and it help my skin a lot. I kept using it and my skin cleared up a lot I do love this product but I don’t think I will purchase it again. If your having trouble finding things like this then use it. But I have many other cleaning cream that I use and I’m not ready to change up my skin care rotations
CHELSEA B.
I absolutely love this Cleansing Milk by Clinique. A little pricey, I purchased mine from Ulta a couple times now. It leaves your skin feeling amazing. I love that I don’t feel like I must wash my face right after using, even though most times I do wash my face after removing makeup. With the make up removing “oil-free” oil I felt that I HAD to wash my face because there was a residue. This left no residue. I have purchased multiple times, I recommend giving it a try!
Nicolette A.
San Antonio, TX
Clinique will always be a classic cleaner that toots itself for always being top-grade skin brand that delivers clean results. If you can afford the higher end of skin products, you can’t go wrong with Clinique. It is a good product if you’re taking off non-waterproof makeup. I have found that when I use my waterproof mascara, it sometimes takes 3-4 facial cleanses with this product, before I can completely get my mascara out. I used to use it before when I can afford it at the department stores but have recently shifted to drugstore cleansers primarily because of my budget.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I really like this product. It’s harder for around the eye area, but overall it gets off most of the product. It’s meant for dryer skin, and I use a lot of dry skin products so I don’t know if this alone is doing it but my skin is less dry. It’s a great option for a cleanser.
Annamarie F.
Jamestown
It doesnt take off eye makeup very well but it was very gentle on my sensitive skin.  I bought it at jcpenney and it lasted me awhile even though it was relatively pricey I would buy again.  I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin....
Grace L.
02186
The smell isn’t the best, but it doesn’t smell bad. It has a baby powder smell. With a light texture that soothes skin after a long day. Wakes you up in the morning. My go-to cleanser. Get quality and price, you can get it off amazon or clinique’s website.
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff is incredible. It seriously takes off all of your makeup and it’s great for sensitive skin. The only issue is that i still need to wash my face after this. I like a product that can take my makeup off and cleanse my pores at the same time.
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This product has a all in all weird texture. To be honest I wasn't thrilled of the name, Milk. I really don't wanna be putting milk on my face. After trying out the product for a few days I did tend to break out a bit. Not horribly but there was some blemishes. This is not the product for me.
Rachael J.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyone tried using it to wash off eye makeup? Does it work?
Moon Y.
Anyone with acne prone skin experienced any negative effects after using this? I'm afraid it might clog my pores, but I love the idea of a cleansing milk to condition my dehydrated skin...
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
I have sensitive skin is this product gentle on the face.
Julieta N.
I have been using this for about a week now but I avoid the eye area and I use a different make up remover. Does anyone know if It takes off mascara and eyeliner?
Christina S.
London
Milk or balm? I have the balm atm but the oilyness after is to annoying. But it will also last longer anyone tried both? Which did you prefer?