BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Gentle, milky makeup remover easily dissolves even long-wearing face makeup and sunscreens. Tissues off or rinses away with water. Residue-free formula helps maintain moisture barrier, leaves skin soft, comfortable. Ophthalmologist tested. Ideal for drier skins.

• I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyone tried...2 Answers
  • How well does this clean your makeup? Does it feel greasy or stic...1 Answers
  • How well does this clean your makeup? Does it feel greasy or stic...1 Answers
Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Milk
  • "For the cost, it lasts for a very long time because you only use a little bit each time." in 1 review
  • "It's nice for when you aren't wearing a lot of makeup and just want to take it off quickly instead of using a makeup remover wipe!" in 1 review
Abby B.
Batesville
Probably one of my all time favorite products! I rave about his stuff in my beauty group! I use this stuff every single day! Whether in the shower, bath, or just needing to wipe a late night's makeup off the next morning, this is my go to! It is sooooo soft and moisturizing, yet you don't have to have water to rinse it off with unless you want to! GO GET THIS PRODUCT FAST!!!Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Milk
Catherine M.
This product is the best at removing the oiliest, cakeiest, stubborn makeup. I like that I can rub it into my skin and see the makeup dissolving. The main drawback is the price. It is much pricier than drugstore makeup wipes or micellar water. The product does last a long time though as I only use it for days when I have a lot of makeup on. This is definitely a splurge product.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
This is nice to use in dry skin. I place about two pumps worth (which is more than I need) on my face, and massage into my skin. Then I use a couple of cotton balls to remove. It takes off foundation, lipstick, and even eye makeup, though I am careful not to get it in my eyes. And, as with all Clinique products I use, it does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Alyssa D.
Massena
I was very surprised trying this the first time. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. I was so used to using wipes in my face but I love this. It doesn't irritate the eyes which is fantastic when you're taking your eye make up off. It doesn't have a fragrance so it doesn't irritate your skin. It's all around amazing and works fantastic.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It’s okay, but not the best. Clinique for me is hit or miss. Some things are good and some aren’t. I had to use more than I thought I would and the price tag just doesn’t justify re-purchasing. I got this as a gift from a makeup artist friend, so I’m glad I didn’t pay anything for it. I just hate that her money didn’t go to a more worthy product.
Raquel D.
This is not one of my favorite. I have used it to wash my make up off or just to wash my face and it makes my skin feel so oily after rinsing it off. It was really a waste for me. I have tried their other take the day off products and they were amazing, the cleansing milk not so much. It doesn’t make my face feel clean at all.
dina p.
walkerton, IN
This product has a all in all weird texture. To be honest I wasn't thrilled of the name, Milk. I really don't wanna be putting milk on my face. After trying out the product for a few days I did tend to break out a bit. Not horribly but there was some blemishes. This is not the product for me.
Neroosh N.
Plano
I like this for a quick way to take off makeup...however I don't like the way it makes my skin feel. It still makes my face feel weird and feels like it doesn't take off all my makeup. I wasn't to fond of this product. I would go for my miscellar water instead.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really liked this product, left my skin soft after use. The only thing is I felt like I had to use a lot to get a little bit of make up off. My skin doesn't feel as clean if I don't use this makeup remover before cleansing.
Olivia P.
Gilbertsville, KY
This product is soooo gentle on the skin and takes makeup of so nicely without burning my face like some makeup wipes can burn. It gets all of the makeup that has been on all day and leaves my face feeling super clean
Rachael J.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
I know they recommend to avoid the eye area, but has anyone tried using it to wash off eye makeup? Does it work?
Moon Y.
Anyone with acne prone skin experienced any negative effects after using this? I'm afraid it might clog my pores, but I love the idea of a cleansing milk to condition my dehydrated skin...
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
I have sensitive skin is this product gentle on the face.
Julieta N.
I have been using this for about a week now but I avoid the eye area and I use a different make up remover. Does anyone know if It takes off mascara and eyeliner?
Nur A.
How well does this clean your makeup? Does it feel greasy or sticky when you remove makeup or not?