BY CLINIQUE #1 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A transformational, lightweight makeup remover that goes from balm to oil to milk to melt away every trace of eye and face makeup and sunscreen. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more…This makeup remover effortlessly dissolves even the most tenacious makeup and sunscreen. Its non-greasy, non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes skin, cleanses thoroughly, and rinses off completely, so all that's left is a fresh, dewy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is allergy and ophthalmologist tested, non-acnegenic, appropriate for contact lens wearers, and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

• I'm really wanting to try this after seeing a video revie...5 Answers
  • Could I use this instead of a face wash or would I use it...12 Answers
  • Follow me on insta @officialmoniquea Or comment yours ❤️3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love all of the Clinique products this is one of my favs though! I have very sensitive skin and this really leaves it feeling clean and moisturized!" in 245 reviews
Rhonda M.
According to my Influenster friends I must be the only one on this app that doesn’t like this product. I just bought it a little over two weeks ago. I found like most Cliniques’ products this also is over priced. I have used Clinique makeup since I was 15. I have some favorite holy grail Clinique products that I’ll never give up on or be without in my vanity makeup drawers. I found that the 3.8 ounce container was a nice size. I absolutely can’t stand first and foremost that there is no applicator to use that comes with it to get the product out. I opened it with makeup covered hands so I reached for my tweezers that was lying nearby to use the non tweezing end to scoop out some product to put on my hands. When you get the desired amount out you rub it on your hands to warm it up and it begins to become super oily and super watery instantly. You then put it onto your face and supposedly it just starts melting the makeup right off. It says it cleans throughly ; use your fingertips on dry skin to have it to start melting the makeup right off. It says a little bit goes a long way. My little sign on my product also said 6 months then after that you have to toss it. Another disappointment because other reviewers said it would last 24 months.
I found that I had to use my wet warm washcloth over my face about three times to get it all off. Am I missing something here? I have better results with the Clinique cleansing mousse and my Clarisonic. Less mess and I know that it works. I don’t see an amazing product here. I don’t wear theater makeup either so I still just don’t connect with this product. It says it makes your skin feel fabulous afterwards also. My face felt gritty and not fab. Is there a time limit that you leave it on before you start trying to wipe away? I mean I thought everyone said it just started activating on its own and literally melting away your makeup. I think I would be doing a lot more laundry to clean my washcloths and towels when using this. I prefer to stay with my cleaning pads and makeup wipes that I can just throw away. I’m not impressed so I guess I’ll stand alone.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm GOD SENT! I don't remember ever having a cleanser I've been in love with UNTIL NOW! This stuff is worth every bit of money! Especially taken off with  Yes To Cotton Eye Makeup Remover Pads . Honestly, For the amount you get and how gentle, no to mention, SO EFFECTIVE I'm surprised it's no more expensive. I bought the little take the day off first to see if I'd like it because I kept looking for a good makeup remover for someone that is ALWAYS in full glam, it's hard to find a remover and cleanser that takes the makeup off and doesn't dry your face. While I though I was just getting a great makeup remover I also got an incredible skincare product for my complexion. This, being more of an oily cleanser, it hydrates (but isn't a bad thin for my oily skin beauties) and "takes off the day" (even waterproof makeup) immaculately. I could not believe how good and clear my skin looked after I used it. I will never not have this remover! It is a definite staple! 1000000000/5 stars! Recommend 110%
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Clinique is one of my favorite skincare brands and I've used the  Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips liquid for a long time but this balm definitely trumps it! I bought the larger 4.2 oz one a couple months ago and I have barely put a dent in it... a little goes a long way! I rub the balm all over my face, eyes and lips included, and I have found it just melts away whatever I'm wearing. Even stubborn waterproof (does require a little extra rubbing or balm)! I do recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin to use  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes r Aveeno Ultra-calming® Makeup Removing Wipes to wipe away the excess. Not because the Clinique balm doesn't work but just because the consistency left on the skin could cause breakouts if not completely removed, thus the reason I deducted a star. Otherwise, this product is a game changer!
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I'd seen so many people raving about this thing, but I'd been loyal to makeup wipes for so long (even though I know they're bad for your skin, and can cause premature wrinkles....) that the idea of rubbing a balm into my skin sounded weird. But then Ulta gave me an offer for 5x points on Clinique and then a 20% off including prestige coupon, so since I was planning a little haul, I added this to my cart. Oh my goodness, I am so glad I did. My fears about it being "weird" to rub the balm into my skin were totally unwarranted. This is so easy to use and not greasy or gross, it just feels slippery and a little hydrating. And it takes off makeup better than anything I've ever tried - it's WAY better at taking off mascara than ANYTHING I have ever used. You also need such a tiny bit, so even though it's not cheap, it'll last for a while. I will definitely repurchase when I run through my current tub.
Melissa O.
I have used both this balm and the Take the Day Off oil, and I have to say I prefer the balm. It gets makeup off like a dream! I wear a lot of longwearing and waterproof makeup (take me swimming on the first date I dare ya), and this gets it off before I even realize I want it off haha! It doesn’t irritate my eye area, it is fragrance free, and you don’t have to use much product to accomplish a clean-feeling face. I typically follow with a cleanser just to make sure my pores get a good cleansing, but there have been many long nights where I’ve just used this, and my skin still feels fresh and clean without a double cleanse. I also really really appreciate not having to use a separate eye makeup remover, I find that to be a royal pain, and makeup wipes always leave me feeling filmy. I highly recommend this product to all of my fellow makeup lovers, you just won’t believe how quickly and how well this works!
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
I love this. It's hands down the best facial make up remover i've ever used.. and I've used a lot. I just use a little (the travel size was good for maybe two weeks or so uses). Rub it between your fingers to dissolve it, rub it into your face, and then I use a damp cloth to wipe it off. ALL of my makeup easily comes off with it. My one con for it is that it isn't good for eyelids. If i use it on my lids then the balm gets in my eyes a little.. which is not good. I used it on my eyelids (just a little amount) the first time I used the product and it got into my eyes clouding my vision. It covered my eye balls in a film that I had to rinse out with saline solution. I still love it so much on my face that I still use it though, I just take care not to get it too close to my eyes.
Maria V.
Tallahassee
  CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is the only make-up remover you should be using! It's extremely gentle, comfortable, and light-weight. It gets off every last ounce of mascara (my number one pet peeve is having that left over in your waterline or under your eyes). Only thing is that it does make your vision a bit blurry but nothing you can't rinse out.

If you think coconut oil is a cheaper alternative, just note that it feels EXACTLY like coconut oil without the oily struggle of having to wash your face several times just for it to feel clean.
Zoey N.
So I have been hearing so many people rave about this product. But for me personally, I don’t like using balm to remove makeup. It’s too greasy for me. I scratch off a quarter size amount, massage on my hands first and rub it all over my face for about 1-2minutes. After rinsing of with warm water, I look in the mirror, I still see some mascara smeared on my lower lash line. My face feels greasy, not sticky but like, oily, greasy. I don’t like it. I prefer my Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes: quick, easy, effective, doesn’t leave a greasy feel behind. This balm was a gift to me. But I would not purchase it myself.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
The Lord hath blessed me the day this product came out. Hands down the BEST makeup remover I have EVER used. When I finally ran out of my first tub, I tried to go without it and use up the other makeup removers I have before repurchasing. Huge mistake. Within a week, I was running to Ulta for my cleansing balm. It is expensive, but so worth it, in my opinion. I scrape out a little and rub my fingers together to melt it enough to rub on my face. I massage it all over my face, through my brows, and even rub my eyes and lashes (I highly recommend removing contacts first). I remove it with a microfiber washcloth, then wash my face with a regular cleanser. There is no trace of makeup to be found, even mascara, after I use this stuff.
Avery C.
Austin atx
omg all the big youtubers use this product it makes me so happy that  i found this and i can reveiw it this really takes off alll the makeup and i have always love clinique products but once they came out with this i feel in love and they have been nothing but such nice reveiws on this  i know that patrick star uses this the makeup youtuber and skin skin is the best skin i have every seen sense he was younger and i put on heave makeup so for this to just wipe all of it away when only useing very lil of the product i think that it's amazing and i wanna know how much it is because i never really ever loooked at the price and i wanna get my friends it to so hopefully it is very  reasonable price but i mean hey it is such a good product it is to die for
Natalie P.
Does this remove waterproof mascara well??
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Does this sting your eyes?
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
I have been looking for an amazing makeup remover, I heard good things about this one but has anyone used this? Does it work as well as everyone claims
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Could I use this instead of a face wash or would I use it before I used my face wash?
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Does this product really work as great as it says?

back