Clinique Take It All Off Mascara & Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Gift Set

A duo featuring a dramatic, black mascara and a creamy cleansing balm to remove makeup and refresh. Take a dramatic turn then take it all off, gently. High Impact Mascara kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash while the silky Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm dissolves even tenacious eye makeup and sunscreens for refreshed, clean skin. This set contains:- 0.14 oz High Impact Mascara in Black- 0.50 oz Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Is the makeup remover safe for the eyes?
how well does this product work
how good is this? i wanna try it out
Start your review of Clinique Take It All Off Mascara & Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Gift Set!
3 years agoPhoenix, AZ
Clinique's take it all off balm is a miracle worker makeup remover! It works with both water proof and non waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend the usage of this product. It isn't too expensive and does the work just fine.
3 years agoLinwood, NC
My all time favorite!! You can never go wrong with Clinique products!! They can be a higher price, but most times, you get free products with your purchase. The products last forever and are very worth every penny!! I've used this line for years and I absolutely love it!!!
3 years agoEast Hanover, NJ
It takes time to get used to it, but it's a great make up remover. I prefer using it on my dry skin, massaging it in and then adding water. I'm not a fan of the packaging, always afraid to get water inside. Great value for the money
4 years agoAlbuquerque, NM
I use this daily, it is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover! It's not too oily and I probably only have to buy two bottles a year, because it lasts so long! I am a mascara junky and this can get off three mascaras at a time! It's like magic, I can't live without it!
4 years agoSanta Ana, CA
Clinique TTDO balm is hands down my favorite balm cleanser. I have super sensitive, acne prone skin and this has never caused me to break out. It's nourishing enough without leaving the skin too oily. I'm currently on my three tub and am planning to stock up during the next Sephora sale. One tub will last you months and I just love how so little product goes such a long way
4 years agoBethpage, NY
The absolute best make up remover.i have dry skin that's flaky in wintertime.this doesn't irritate my skin,leaves it soft.you don't have to scrub and repeatedly clean off your makeup like with other makeup removers.this just melts it all off.my nighttime routine is cut in half because of this balm.highly recommend it.
4 years agoHialeah Gdns, FL
The cleansing balm is AMAZING for taking off makeup. It is the ONLY cleanser that doesn't leave black smudges under my eyes. My only complaint is that I go through a tub of this really quickly. I went through a whole one in just one month :/
4 years ago
Not strong enough for most mascaras. It also made a really bad mess just trying to get it off. I felt like I had to scrub my eyes to get all makeup off but rubbing your eyes too hard is something you absolutely do not want to do!!
3 years agoMiddletown, NJ
A terrific value. Both items in this set are smaller versions but they seem like they will last for a long time. The cleansing balm is fantastic, it is the best makeup remover out there (it's even fun to use) the only downside is the mascara isn't really anything too special, but it does the job. I would absolutely repurchase this product.
3 years agoGreenville
This is the best thing ever!! I struggle trying to take off my mascara and liquid eyeliner with just my regular face cleaner but this has saved me from those worries because it comes right off. Plus a little goes a long way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...