BY CLINIQUE #60 in Makeup Sets

A duo featuring a dramatic, black mascara and a creamy cleansing balm to remove makeup and refresh. Take a dramatic turn then take it all off, gently. High Impact Mascara kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash while the silky Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm dissolves even tenacious eye makeup and sunscreens for refreshed, clean skin. This set contains:- 0.14 oz High Impact Mascara in Black- 0.50 oz Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I got a sample of this with a purchase I made.  I loved it.  I have recently bought in regular size and it is worth it.  I use nightly and it is so refreshing and leaves my skin smooth and fresh.  I would recommend to others to use.  There really isn't a strong smell but just a little one which I like.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
I bought this at Ulta Beauty the other day! I love this stuff! The Clinique take the day off really takes the day off!! Removes all makeup and leaves my face feeling clean. I also love the mascara that came with it! Perfect for my purse.
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
There's absolutely nothing special about this product that makes it worth the price for the little amount. CVS brand does the same job at a fraction of the cost.
Astrid F.
I wear only waterproof mascara because my eyes tend to water quite a bit due to hayfever, and Clinique's remover really does the trick, removing even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. It doesn't leave any greasy residue, or irritate eyes (although I always rinse well after using). It's a bit on the spendy side, a bottle only lasts me about a month, so I've tried other brands over the years. I won't name names, but I found one drugstore version that looks similar, and is about a third the cost as Clinique, but doesn't work nearly as well. I also found another department store brand that looks similar and works as well, but is more expensive, so Clinique comes out as easily the best overall when you look at effectiveness plus price.
Tina M.
I love this little duo kit because these are a couple of my favorite products from this brand. The mascara gives length and volume and is long lasting. The "take off the day" literally takes off everything, with this oily touch that gives life to your skin after wearing makeup all day. Perfect duo!
Joules R.
San jacinto
 I actually don't want this product but my best friend owns it and it's pretty great I am definitely going to pick up one of my own it's just really convenient and it helps me when I'm getting ready for bed it's just really nice and I love it I would definitely recommend this to others and I can't wait to try it out myself
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
So I just got this as a gift from my father in law and I looooved it! I've been looking so long for a make up remover that actually removes my mascara without damaging my lashes. I'm definitely buying this in the future.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Don't really use eye makeup remover on the daily because it always burns my eyes make them irritated and dry but not with this I bought it a at belks with a set and love it any Clinique is great in my experience
Marley B.
Carrollton , TX
Great product! It's a great little pack! The mascara is really nice and goes on very smoothly! I found this product at ulta. I don't think it really needs improvement. The mascara can be a little but darker. I would buy this product again. I would buy this again.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
Totally in love with this Sephora purchase! It's truly a life saver! The mascara is bomb and the makeup remover is just perfect. It leaves my skin feeling clean and my makeup comes right off!
Justine M.
I have very sensitive eyes is clinique the brand for me?
Amanda A.
How well does this product work? How many usage will you get from both products?
kassandra S.
Toronto
how good is this? i wanna try it out.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Hey! Do you love this product?? I'm trying to find a makeup remover that isn't too oily--in the morning I like to take off whatever black mascara remains on my raccoon eyes, but then I put fresh makeup on and if I use an oily remover the new makeup doesn't stay. What's your opinion on this one?
Malàk G.
how good is this? i wanna try it out