BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Combination Dry A Clinique Sonic cleansing system for drier skin types, with a limited-edition candy brush. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Use the dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with your three-step skin care routine for purified pores, hydrated skin, and a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 1 oz/ 40 ml Foaming Sonic Facial Soap- 2 oz/ 60 ml Clarifying Lotion 3- 1 oz/ 30 ml Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- Brush travel case

Ranisha M.
Greenville, NC
So while I LOVE makeup skin care is EXTREMELY important. It is very important to me because I have sensitive skin, a nickel allergy and I also have eczema (at times more extreme than others). Having eczema I have to be very mindful what I use on my skin. Especially on my face I very skeptical about what I use.While I typically would stick to more natural products I received the clinique 3 step skincare system for Christmas. While reading the ingredients and noticing that I thought I would be safe I decided to go with it and give it try.As you can see I received the travel kit, this was good because if I like it (which I do)  later I will invest in the larger home kit. The kit retailed at $89.00. The is an awesome “cost conscious” price because the regular sonic clinique care brush alone is $89.00. Not to mention 3 gifts with purchase (makeup bag, beautiful nude lippie, and clinique moisturizing lotion which I feel in love with). The kit consist of the battery operated brush (with recharging stand) and the following items used in this order.Step 1: foaming sonic facial soapStep 2: clarifying lotionStep 3: moisturizing lotion + (this stuff is so bomb)Directions are to use the system everyday for and week to visibly notice a change. I personally am not an advocate to exfoliate your face everyday I think it could be a little harsh. I exfoliate only three times a week.With using the system for two weeks I noticed that some blemishes faded especially around my nose. Normally my skin is dark in that area and peels often, that faded away about in a  week. The soap used along with the cleansing brush is a perfect pair. When using the brush and thinking my face was clean the brush proved different and gave a deep clean.Following with step two the clarifying cleansing lotion (acts as your toner) gave my face a refreshing feeling. It did tingle little ( i got scared lol) but nothing happened. Wiping my face with a cotton round dampen with this also how great the brushed had cleansed my face in the previous step.Lastly, step three the moisturizing lotion + (this stuff is so bomb). While many lotions/creams can feel heavy this is very lightweight. It did the job of moisturizing my face and gave a subtle glow clean a clear look..
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
While I love the brush that comes with this set, unfortunately the skin care was not for me. Recently my skin had changed and I was hoping that Clinque system would work for me since it's supposed to be better for sensitive skin, this unfortunately did nothing to help my skin. So no on the skin care, but a huge yes to the brush! I currently still use it along with a new skincare line.
Maya P.
Chesapeake
I use it every morning and every night. The three step system does everything it needs to do, and it's all so convenient. It takes barely any time and I'm always pleased with the look of my skin afterward. If I remember correctly, it was a bit pricey; but for how often I use it it's completely worth it.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Love this product, especially the sonic cleansing brush. It deep cleans your pores and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. This product is a little more pricey, but you are getting the bang for your buck. This is a long lasting product and comes highly recommended.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
First off the brush is amazing! I didn't think I would use or need a product like this in my skin care line, but turns out i was missing out! The first day i used it i could feel an immediate difference! My skin was so soft and any texture I had was gone.
Jennifer B.
Hollister, CA
I absolutely love these products from Clinique!!! They leave your skin so soft and clean!!! And I especially love the yellow tube which is a moisturizer because when you put it on it like mattifies your face but still moisturizes your face!!! Number 1 favorite products from Clinique ❤️❤️
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
Have not tried it but hear rave reviews. I want it badly but it's a bit pricey for me. I hear it's general on your skin and removes all dirt that it is one of the best facial cleansers on the market. So CLINIQUE IF YOU READ My REVIEW PLEASE SEND ME ONE IM DYING TO TRY IT!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
I love this product!! I only have to use it once a week and it leaves my skin soft and glowing for days. The brush is the perfect size and I love that its rechargable and does not take batteries. I highly recommend this product!!
Amanda B.
Benton
This three step cleansing system is fantastic. I bought mine from Dillard's last Christmas. The gentle foaming wash is just that, gentle. The cleansing brush is also an amazing added piece. I'm definitely addicted to this cleansing system & highly recommend it to others!
Rebecca B.
Biloxi, MS
Love the sonic brush ! It really cleans out your pores and help exfoliate the day away ! Everybody need me a good cleanser brush for you face and this is the one to get ! Affordable and gentle on the skin !
member-48e545606
Pittsburgh
Has anyone compared this face scrubber to a cheaper version? Is this worth the money or do the cheaper versions do the same thing?
Melanie M.
Omro, WI
Is this also good for sensitive skin?