BY CLINIQUE

A sweet indulgence lips can't resist. 2-in-1 pampering treat is a sugar-smoothing scrub on one side; sheer, tinted moisturizing balm on the other. Together, it's the sweetest way to soft, kissable lips.

How to Use:

• Gently massage sugar scrub on lips, then tissue off
  • Use up to 3 times per week
  • Smooth on balm anytime lips need lasting moisture, a hint of shine

• I'm curious as to the consistency of this balm. Is it sticky? 1 Answers
  • During the winter my lips get so dry. Well Really throughout the ...1 Answers
  • Even when I drink a lot of water my lips are always dry or chappe...1 Answers
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
I loved the sugar scrub. It's made brim natural beach sugar and works soooo well! It's not cheap but it's not outrageously priced either. I've used it a few times and definitely recommend it. The only thing that makes me not give it 5 stars is that I don't use the gloss for anything but removal of the scrub. And because of the gloss you don't get as much scrub as other brands that's sells just the scrub. Other than that it's amazing.
Christina Q.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipscrub is AMAZING. Gets rid of al my dry/dead skin! It also tastes really good too. The lip balm on the other side is very hydrating and leaves my lips feeling super soft. No matter how dry my lips get, I know this will always help. Especially during the winter months.
Susan N.
San Jose, CA
I love the scrub on this! The scent and taste are sweet and it exfoliate your lips very well. I also love the lip balm. It's moisturizing and has a slight tiny. Great for lazy days when you don't feel like caking makeup on. Also great for traveling or leaving in your purse.
Kimberly R.
Blackville
The sweet pot is really cute, I love the taste of the scrub and how smooth it leaves your lips. The gloss is a little too sheer for my taste but it leaves your lips hydrated. It can be a little tricky to open so I didn't like that part. But overall it's a good product.
Arlene C.
Salisbury
The lip scrub is amazing and leaves my lips super soft. Packaging is adorable. Not sure I'll repurchase though because I rarely use the balm, and the price is difficulty to justify when you only use half the product.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
This is my go to when I wear my cream lipsticks from urban decay. I use this first and it makes my lips soft and supple ready for the lip stick to be applied. It helps keep my lips from drying and I love how it uses real sugar!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel they give you more lip balm then scrub. They are equal sizes but I use more scrub then balm. I love the scrub, it not only exfoliates great but tastes good as well. I use the balm right after exfoliating and my lips are left so smooth. Clinique Sweet Pots™ Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm
Ashley P.
Bedford
Omg I love these!!!! By far my fav lip scrub. I always use this prior to putting on a matte lip. And you even have the option to add some balm after the scrub. Super cute packaging too!
Cassidy Z.
A perfect lip exfoliator and balm duo! Sweet rose is personal favorite right now. I’ve had mine for a while now! I would seriously recommend getting this if you’re looking for a cute tinted balm as well
Sydnie T.
These are my favorite lip products! I love how it has the exfoliater which is amazing & the lip balm is perfect it's not waxy, thick, uncomfortable it's everything I want in a lip balm! And perfect for people who don't like scents. It's so long lasting and soothes chapped lips within a day!!
Haylea Z.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Are these worth the money? I want a good lip treatment thingg
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I need an excellent Lip scrub? This Product is a good one? Clinique Vs. Bite? Clinique vs Elf? Thanks for you help
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
Does this lip product burn or cause any discomfort
Maggie L.
chicago, IL
Does the scrub remove dead skin?
Amanda G.
How does the lip balm part of this feel? I just hate balms that feel sticky or make my lips dry. Also, does the sugar scrub do its job, or is it a waste of money?