BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Smooths and corrects

Skin Types: All

Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly.

1.0 fl. oz. / 30 ml.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

1. For best results, apply after 3-Step Care System.
  2. Smooth over entire face or where needed with fingertips, or makeup sponge before foundation.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Silica , Isononyl Isononanoate , Isododecane , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Methicone , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Coconut Acid , Water\Aqua\Eau , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

Parisa S.
las vegas
Review for: Universal Face Primer more...
I am obsessed with Clinique products and it is easy to apply I always use it and no other brands I have not even tried but so would like try others and compare . I would like to buy it again. There is no doubt for me. Universal product. It works for me maybe for you too.
Anam F.
Stamford
Im very impressed with all Clinique products and thats why i decided to buy this face primer but unfortunately it not as good as i thought. It not for my skin type which is very oily. It didnt stay on my skin as i hope it would be.... i gave 3 stars for it because its still a very good product but just not for me skin type it works well on dry skin (my sister has dry skin and she loved it) i wont be purchasing it again!
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
My all time favorite primer, works great for oily and dry skin, i personally have oily but have used it on my sister with dry skin and its very diverse, my skin feels smooth but not greasey and my foundation blends perfect, im also able to use it with my clinique beyond perfecting foundation, fenty foundation, kat von d and nyx foundation
Autumn L.
Farmington, AR
This is a creamy lotion formula, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or matte. It’s a natural moisturizing finish, and gives your skin a nice finish for makeup. It’s not the most blurring product I’ve ever tried, but it is a good solid primer that I would recommend.
emmy o.
The primer works nice. I like using it with the Clinique daily moisturizer, sometimes I feel like it slips off on my nose and doesn't blend well with my Foundation, but overall it works pretty good. Not one of the best primers I ever used but it still managed to get the job done.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I have slightly sensitive skin, with extra redness around my forehead chin and cheeks. It’s a medium coverage primer. I found it hard to blend with its oilier feeling base. It didn’t seem to cover my red as much as I wanted, and didn’t blend with my foundation well.
🎼Emma T.
conover
Purchased at: JCPenney
This was the first primer I’ve ever used and is pretty good. It makes it easier for my makeup to apply and stay for the whole day, but if (and only if) you look closer to my skin you can see some fine lines from where my concealer did and didn’t cover on top of the primer.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Bekah N.
Review for: Colour Corrects Discolourations more...
Love Clinique products. They are a bit spendy, but they tend to be worth it. I have a difficult time finding this product in stores. It is a great product, easily blended. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This use to be my go-to primer but when I got pregnant I had to stop using it because it was leaving dry patches I'm pretty sure it was from my body changing but I hope to try it again now that I'm not pregnant.
Jill R.
Toronto
Does this help for red acne scars? I find most colour correctives don't cover up redness, will this one make a difference?
Felicia L.
Dallas
I need a face primer. Would this be a good product to spend my money on?
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
How does this primer work for sensitive skin? I've been trying different primers and they break my skin out😞
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Is this a good primer for someone who has very oily skin?
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
What is your favorite primer? I've been using this one but I just feel like it doesn't do much for me and it slides a bit.

Sephora