BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Smooths and corrects

Skin Types: All

Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly.

1.0 fl. oz. / 30 ml.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

1. For best results, apply after 3-Step Care System.
  2. Smooth over entire face or where needed with fingertips, or makeup sponge before foundation.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Silica , Isononyl Isononanoate , Isododecane , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Methicone , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Coconut Acid , Water\Aqua\Eau , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

Anam F.
Stamford
Im very impressed with all Clinique products and thats why i decided to buy this face primer but unfortunately it not as good as i thought. It not for my skin type which is very oily. It didnt stay on my skin as i hope it would be.... i gave 3 stars for it because its still a very good product but just not for me skin type it works well on dry skin (my sister has dry skin and she loved it) i wont be purchasing it again!
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
My all time favorite primer, works great for oily and dry skin, i personally have oily but have used it on my sister with dry skin and its very diverse, my skin feels smooth but not greasey and my foundation blends perfect, im also able to use it with my clinique beyond perfecting foundation, fenty foundation, kat von d and nyx foundation
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Autumn L.
Farmington, AR
This is a creamy lotion formula, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or matte. It’s a natural moisturizing finish, and gives your skin a nice finish for makeup. It’s not the most blurring product I’ve ever tried, but it is a good solid primer that I would recommend.
emmy o.
The primer works nice. I like using it with the Clinique daily moisturizer, sometimes I feel like it slips off on my nose and doesn't blend well with my Foundation, but overall it works pretty good. Not one of the best primers I ever used but it still managed to get the job done.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Colour Corrects Redness more...
I have slightly sensitive skin, with extra redness around my forehead chin and cheeks. It’s a medium coverage primer. I found it hard to blend with its oilier feeling base. It didn’t seem to cover my red as much as I wanted, and didn’t blend with my foundation well.
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
Some of you may have dark spots on your face from the sun or age and I suggest you use this trusted brand because it makes your face feel soft and fresh ready for makeup! And it makes sure your face is all one color
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Bekah N.
Review for: Colour Corrects Discolourations more...
Love Clinique products. They are a bit spendy, but they tend to be worth it. I have a difficult time finding this product in stores. It is a great product, easily blended. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This use to be my go-to primer but when I got pregnant I had to stop using it because it was leaving dry patches I'm pretty sure it was from my body changing but I hope to try it again now that I'm not pregnant.
Jill R.
Toronto
Does this help for red acne scars? I find most colour correctives don't cover up redness, will this one make a difference?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
I need a face primer. Would this be a good product to spend my money on?
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
How does this primer work for sensitive skin? I've been trying different primers and they break my skin out😞
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Is this a good primer for someone who has very oily skin?
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
What is your favorite primer? I've been using this one but I just feel like it doesn't do much for me and it slides a bit.