BY CLINIQUE #23 in Color Corrector

Benefits: Smooths and corrects

Skin Types: All

Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly, stays true.

Kaitlin D.
Boston
I used this product for a while to see if it would help with covering acne scars that I have on my chin from hormonal acne. I have some deep discoloration there and I found that this product didn’t do enough to help cover it. It covered a bit in the beginning but by the end of the day I feel like the discoloration was coming through again.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ashley P.
Lewisburg , KY
Love love love this!!!! It’s so perfect. Makes me look like a normal person again. Typically last all day long and it doesn’t make my face break out all over. I was looking for full coverage and that is exactly what I got:)
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Some of you may have dark spots on your face from the sun or age and I suggest you use this trusted brand because it makes your face feel soft and fresh ready for makeup! And it makes sure your face is all one color
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Bekah N.
Love Clinique products. They are a bit spendy, but they tend to be worth it. I have a difficult time finding this product in stores. It is a great product, easily blended. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
This use to be my go-to primer but when I got pregnant I had to stop using it because it was leaving dry patches I'm pretty sure it was from my body changing but I hope to try it again now that I'm not pregnant.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Pat B.
Shreveport, LA
I love all things Clinique and have used the brand for years. This primer is super easy to use and blends so easily. It’s great in all skin types and covers well without being heavy.
Makenna N.
Dayton
I really thought I was going to love this primer. It does it's job of correcting skin tone, but makes my foundation separate horribly. Even though it is easy to apply, it literally makes your skin look patchy, even when you apply a moisturizer before. Maybe it works better for super oily skin, but honestly I wish I didn't spend money on this.
Jill R.
Toronto
Does this help for red acne scars? I find most colour correctives don't cover up redness, will this one make a difference?
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Has anyone tried this? Just purchased it at Macy's Clinique Superprimer™ Face Primers