BY CLINIQUE #31 in Color Corrector

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Smooths and corrects

Skin Types: All

Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly, stays true.

Buy on Sephora*
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I have slightly sensitive skin, with extra redness around my forehead chin and cheeks. It’s a medium coverage primer. I found it hard to blend with its oilier feeling base. It didn’t seem to cover my red as much as I wanted, and didn’t blend with my foundation well.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
YES YES YES! Everyone needs this in their makeup bag. It is so easy to apply and does the job that it says it will do. The only thing I don’t like is you don’t get enough product for the price tag. I love the product but I can’t convince myself to keep buying that price tag.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Some of you may have dark spots on your face from the sun or age and I suggest you use this trusted brand because it makes your face feel soft and fresh ready for makeup! And it makes sure your face is all one color
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Bekah N.
Love Clinique products. They are a bit spendy, but they tend to be worth it. I have a difficult time finding this product in stores. It is a great product, easily blended. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This use to be my go-to primer but when I got pregnant I had to stop using it because it was leaving dry patches I'm pretty sure it was from my body changing but I hope to try it again now that I'm not pregnant.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
Deep sigh... I just didn't like this product at all. I went through a whole bottle, and every time I used it instead of another primer, I was always disappointed with the results. My foundation would never apply as smoothly, and it just did not prolong my foundation at all. I wanted to like it because I needed a more mid-range primer, but this was just not it. I could not handle the creasing and caking throughout the day.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I used this product for a while to see if it would help with covering acne scars that I have on my chin from hormonal acne. I have some deep discoloration there and I found that this product didn’t do enough to help cover it. It covered a bit in the beginning but by the end of the day I feel like the discoloration was coming through again.
Makenna N.
Dayton
I really thought I was going to love this primer. It does it's job of correcting skin tone, but makes my foundation separate horribly. Even though it is easy to apply, it literally makes your skin look patchy, even when you apply a moisturizer before. Maybe it works better for super oily skin, but honestly I wish I didn't spend money on this.
Jill R.
Toronto
Does this help for red acne scars? I find most colour correctives don't cover up redness, will this one make a difference?
susan c.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone used this? How does it compare to other clinique primers?
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Has anyone tried this? Just purchased it at Macy's Clinique Superprimer™ Face Primers

back