BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Macy's
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly, stays true.

Water / Aqua / Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Dimethicone Silylate, Sucrose, Isopentyldiol, Algae Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Clinique Superprimer Universal Face Primer
  • "i’ve only used this a few times, but so far i really enjoy this product. it makes applying liquid foundation very easy and smooth. it takes the shine out of your foundation in a good way so you don’t look oily." in 24 reviews
  • "this is a creamy lotion formula, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or matte. it’s a natural moisturizing finish, and gives your skin a nice finish for makeup. it’s not the most blurring product i’ve ever tried, but it is a good solid primer that i would recommend." in 6 reviews
Anam F.
Stamford
Im very impressed with all Clinique products and thats why i decided to buy this face primer but unfortunately it not as good as i thought. It not for my skin type which is very oily. It didnt stay on my skin as i hope it would be.... i gave 3 stars for it because its still a very good product but just not for me skin type it works well on dry skin (my sister has dry skin and she loved it) i wont be purchasing it again!
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
My all time favorite primer, works great for oily and dry skin, i personally have oily but have used it on my sister with dry skin and its very diverse, my skin feels smooth but not greasey and my foundation blends perfect, im also able to use it with my clinique beyond perfecting foundation, fenty foundation, kat von d and nyx foundation
Michaela R.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this! Best primer I have found. It takes a tiny bit and really helps my makeup last. It has a fairly natural finish, which I love too! It has a slight cooling feeling when first applied, but it does go away. A little goes a long way and this isn't super high priced!
Autumn L.
Farmington, AR
This is a creamy lotion formula, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or matte. It’s a natural moisturizing finish, and gives your skin a nice finish for makeup. It’s not the most blurring product I’ve ever tried, but it is a good solid primer that I would recommend.
Emily F.
PA
Best primer I have ever used! I got this primer as a gift. It hides my pores very nicely. It doesn’t make the skin dry or oily. It is more of a natural finish. I will definitely be buying more after I finish my old stuff.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I love this primer. I have used primers from other brands and always come back to this one. It doesn’t make my face breakout and keeps my makeup on most of the day. My skin feels so smooth when I put it on.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Clinique is one of my favorite brands when it comes to skin care. This primer is super amazing. It’s soft and leaves the skin amazing. It’s easy to apply and makes the skin look good. I have combination skin so I do not know how it would work with other skin types
Kharia M.
Buffalo
This was my 2nd tube! And i ilove it so much. It gives me silky smooth finish. Matches my foundations and makes it flawless. And most importantly good for my oily combination skin.
C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ L.
stockbridge
I use this primer everyday I used to not use primer but it makes my makeup look flawless it it for dry skin because that’s the main reason I bought it because I had very dry skin and I would recommend it.
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is my all time favorite primer! I have tried many (Maybelline, Too Faced, elf) and have never been happy. It is long lasting and my foundation doesn’t budge. I will buy this primer again for sure!
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
I need a face primer. Would this be a good product to spend my money on?
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
How does this primer work for sensitive skin? I've been trying different primers and they break my skin out😞
Krista H.
Covington, KY
Does this work well for oily skin? I have such oily skin and I need something that really keeps my T zone matte.
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
What is your favorite primer? I've been using this one but I just feel like it doesn't do much for me and it slides a bit.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Is this a good primer for someone who has very oily skin?

back